Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 286 of 627 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336386 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 9393

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    I suggest you check more carefully.

Before calling bullspit and being wrong I also........ah forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    He's mastered irrelevant juxtaposition. He talks about going to the grocery store and the beach like its the same thing. Now he's talking about heart disease and the virus having similar numbers like that means anything. This is the type of stuff Fox news would love.
    I don’t know where he is going with the heart disease part (maybe that the govt doesn’t make you be healthy... idk) but i think his point about the beach (and state parks I’d assume) is that there is more than adequate room to social distance and the virus has shown to die quickly in direct sunlight. And though the virus is very contagious 2.5 vs 1.0 for the flu, 90-95% of the cases are transmitted in confined spaces... such as houses, stores, subways, etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    I don’t know where he is going with the heart disease part (maybe that the govt doesn’t make you be healthy... idk) but i think his point about the beach (and state parks I’d assume) is that there is more than adequate room to social distance and the virus has shown to die quickly in direct sunlight. And though the virus is very contagious 2.5 vs 1.0 for the flu, 90-95% of the cases are transmitted in confined spaces... such as houses, stores, subways, etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No he's comparing the two because he and Fox News find it justification for living normal life again. The idea being well if 60,000+ have died this year of heart disease and strokes, well that means people are dying irrespective of the virus. We don't stop life for those things so why should we do it for a highly contagious virus that killed over 60,000 people last month? Its a ridiculous mindset.

There's no reason why anyone should mention coronavirus and equate it to heart disease, stroke, cancer, car accident deaths, falling out of a ****ing airplane and dying.
    The talk about the beach is not about what setting is safer. It was a discussion on necessity.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-11-2020 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    What are you talking about?

In Florida? We are on the downside.

Scientists, YES YOUR AWESOME SCIENTISTS, predicted in Mid March that on April 24 Florida would see around 480,000 in the hospitals for Coronavirus.

That actual number was 4800 on April 24

A little off by the scientist, huh?

You need to Quit with you bullspit fear crap.

You can stay locked up in your hole and come out in 16 months and see the World go by you. It will be your time that is lost not us in Florida.
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Florida’s coronavirus numbers jump by more than 500 on Mother’s Day

Cases continued to climb in Florida, capping the end of the deadliest week on record for the state.

The Florida Department of Health reported 595 new cases of the novel coronavirus from Saturday to Sunday, bringing the state’s overall number of infections to 40,596.

Since March 1, the day Florida reported its first cases of the coronavirus, the state has attributed 1,721 deaths to COVID-19, the respiratory disease caused by the coronavirus. That’s six more deaths since Saturday afternoon - five in Miami-Dade county and one in Pinellas.

As of Sunday, Hillsborough County reported 1,432 cases and 40 deaths; Pinellas has 861 cases and 60 deaths; Manatee has 776 cases and 75 deaths; Polk has 636 cases and 33 deaths; Pasco has 297 cases and 10 deaths; Citrus has 106 cases and 11 deaths; and Hernando has 100 cases and six deaths. As the numbers of positive cases and deaths continue to climb, many of Florida’s 67 counties have expressed trepidation in embracing the governor’s plan to allow businesses to reopen.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/health...n-mothers-day/

Lol, how long did that take before you were proven wrong? Like an hour.

You're going to see numbers go up in the state in subsequent days previous to closure. Again, your fundamental lack of understanding of this virus is comical for someone who spends so much time posting about it. You do realize the virus has an incubation period, right? That people are carrying it without symptoms or before they have symptoms and are now moving around more freely in different states and countries that have relaxed restrictions. With that comes more places for exposure and potential contraction.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-11-2020 at 10:03 AM.

No he's comparing the two because he and Fox News find it justification for living normal life again. The idea being well if 60,000+ have died this year of heart disease and strokes, well that means people are dying irrespective of the virus. We don't stop life for those things so why should we do it for a highly contagious virus that killed over 60,000 people last month? Its a ridiculous mindset.

There's no reason why anyone should mention coronavirus and equate it to heart disease, stroke, cancer, car accident deaths, falling out of ****ing airplane and dying.
    The talk about the beach is not about what setting is safer. What he refused to understand was necessity.
    I never ask him his opinion. If I want his opinion I will just watch One America News

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I never ask him his opinion. If I want his opinion I will just watch One America News

He doesn't like them anymore. He said they are too liberal

Ignorance is bliss

Pretty much.

I hate the trope though. Let's distract the person with irrelevant information and maybe it will catch on as a motif for the opposition.

I'm glad Fox News is getting sued for ******** like that. Its disgusting that they would even talk about coronavirus and heart disease in the same breath. Heart disease is mainly the result of poor lifestyle choices. Coronavirus has indiscriminately killed 80,000 people in this country and will result in maybe 100,000 more deaths before its over. That could be a conservative estimate as well.

They are oh so much alike .
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-11-2020 at 10:23 AM.

There's no reason why anyone should mention coronavirus and equate it to heart disease, stroke, cancer, car accident deaths, falling out of a ****ing airplane and dying.
    The talk about the beach is not about what setting is safer. It was a discussion on necessity.
    Well, his roots were growing out so he needed the salon and that car ain't gonna detail itself.

Mush isn't worried about falling out of a plane, Trump and Fox told him he can fly, so he can.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Well, his roots were growing out so he needed the salon and that car ain't gonna detail itself.

Mush isn't worried about falling out of a plane, Trump and Fox told him he can fly, so he can.
    How could i forget about his hair and his car? How uncaring I am. I should really apologize.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-11-2020 at 01:01 PM.

I am so grateful to have my job. I am grateful to God really. Haven't missed a day, except for funerals and my daughter's doctors visits. I am very grateful. Telework is a great thing for days I don't have to report. In the beginning my wife and I worked daily with the public. Now it's via phone. After this employer's who can should opt for telework at least 2-3 days a week. It's great for reducing traffic as well. Schools should even offer it a few days a week for students to keep public transportation less crowded. NYC would benefit greatly if city, state, federal, private and non profits offered work at home for their employer's several days a week.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 05-11-2020 at 11:04 AM.

I am so grateful to have my job. I am grateful to God really. Haven't missed a day, except for funerals and my daughter's doctors visits. I am very grateful. Telework is a great thing for days I don't have to report. In the beginning my wife and I worked daily with the public. Now it's via phone. After this employer's who can should opt for telework at least 2-3 days a week. It's great for reducing traffic as well. Schools should even offer it a few days a week for students to keep public transportation less crowded. NYC would benefit greatly if city, state, federal, private and non profits offered work at home for their employer's several days a week.
    I’ve commented many times on the clarity of the sky.
    Pollution sucks. Everything we can do to cut it down, should be done
    The problem is the people who make money from oil and gas won’t see it that way

I think flights should be cut and made more expensive.

I’m glad to hear about your job

How’s your daughter?

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Sounds like South Korea is reevaluating having baseball being played and may shut it down.

After a recent spike in cases, a lot of which came from people going to night clubs.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

I was born in 1971 so I did not see the Ronnettes in their time but those girls were hot. Just changing the subject to music.

I was born in 1971 so I did not see the Ronnettes in their time but those girls were hot. Just changing the subject to music.
    Incredibly so. I heard a few things of their's on the underground channel on Sirius. I finally googled them and my goodness.

Ignorance is bliss