Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 285 of 627 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335385 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 9393
  1. #4261
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Mush, the vast, vast majority of liberals are "average workers". Liberals are not your enemy, stop listening to the fear mongering to which you continually refer.
    The irony of your statement is that these liberals are behaving in a way you find to be overly conservative.
    Iím not against liberals for the most part. Iím against the hypocrisy of liberal leaders and liberal news media.

    And not all AVERAGE WORKERS are Liberals either..

    There is misconceptions of both parties.

    I know a lot of AVERAGE WORKERS who have conservative values and views.

    And the higher salary liberals are very arrogant. They put down or talk down to others as if they know it all.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  2. #4262
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,849
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    I thought you didn't want things to open until June 1st.
    I donít.

    I wanted phases to begin on June 1.

    But not every part of the country is New York and their numbers.

    Why should a state or a city that has very low numbers stay closed? Open it up and then see what happens, if c@ses spike then close back.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 05-10-2020 at 04:27 PM.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  3. #4263
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,015
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I donít.

    I wanted phases to begin on June 1.

    But not every part of the country is New York and their numbers.

    Why should a state or a city that has very low numbers stay closed? Open it up and then see what happens, if c@ses spike then close back.
    How big of a spike before re closing ?

  4. #4264
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    43,109
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I donít.

    I wanted phases to begin on June 1.

    But not every part of the country is New York and their numbers.

    Why should a state or a city that has very low numbers stay closed? Open it up and then see what happens, if c@ses spike then close back.
    Stop complaining about your car not being able to be washed. Go wash it yourself if its that important.

    You have nothing to worry about. States are already opening or in the process of doing so. New York pushed back their date to June 7th but different parts of the state may open sooner because upstate is not dealing with this on the same level as Westchester county, NYC and Long Island are.

    You're going to see spikes when the states reopen. That's inevitable because you still have so many a-symptomatic carriers.

  5. #4265
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    37,126
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Stop complaining about your car not being able to be washed. Go wash it yourself if its that important.

    You have nothing to worry about. States are already opening or in the process of doing so. New York pushed back their date to June 7th but different parts of the state may open sooner because upstate is not dealing with this on the same level as Westchester county, NYC and Long Island are.

    You're going to see spikes when the states reopen. That's inevitable because you still have so many a-symptomatic carriers.
    This is incorrect. New York didn't push back their date until June 7th, at least not yet.

    Some places upstate will be opening back up starting May 15th. In order for an area/county to reopen, it will have to meet 7 specific conditions.

    Directly from Cuomos Top Aide/Secretary Twitter account today to help clear up any confusion.



    NY on PAUSE was NOT extended to June 6th -- the State of Emergency that allows each of the executive orders to remain in effect was extended to June 6th

    Exec Order 202.18 was not modified -- the text of the order pertaining to NY on PAUSE remains May 15th
    - Melissa DeRosa

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  6. #4266
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    43,109
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    This is incorrect. New York didn't push back their date until June 7th, at least not yet.

    Some places upstate will be opening back up starting May 15th. In order for an area/county to reopen, it will have to meet 7 specific conditions.

    Directly from Cuomos Top Aide/Secretary Twitter account today to help clear up any confusion.





    - Melissa DeRosa

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Admittedly I only saw the headline but May 15th isnt happening anyway. Maybe in some counties upstate but I highly doubt it here in the city, Westchester and LI. All these dates are condition based and entirely fluid. Either way, the phase process is already beginning in most states and will be here sooner than later.

    With that is going to come a spike in cases. Let's just hope its manageable.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-10-2020 at 06:31 PM.

  7. #4267
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    37,126
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Admittedly I only saw the headline but May 15th isnt happening anyway. Maybe in some counties upstate but I highly doubt it here in the city, Westchester and LI. All these dates are condition based and entirely fluid. Either way, the phase process is already beginning in most states and will be here sooner than later.

    With that is going to come a spike in cases. Let's just hope its manageable.
    May 15th most definitely won't be happening for the entire state, no doubt about it. City will probably be the last to come back online, I'm assuming. Some counties are slated to begin re opening on the 15th though.

    The state is working with local law makers to make sure there is a system in place that allows re opening in the county while still limiting the spread. Maybe like still social distancing, masks, etc.

    It'll be impossible to try control everything. No way people from say my county(Suffolk) wouldn't drive the short time it would take to get to Nassau County(County to West of us, none to the east), if they had more things open than we did.

    So yes, cases may go up but hopefully not as bad as the first wave, and hopefully the hospital system does not get over whelemed again.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  8. #4268
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,849
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Stop complaining about your car not being able to be washed. Go wash it yourself if its that important.

    You have nothing to worry about. States are already opening or in the process of doing so. New York pushed back their date to June 7th but different parts of the state may open sooner because upstate is not dealing with this on the same level as Westchester county, NYC and Long Island are.

    You're going to see spikes when the states reopen. That's inevitable because you still have so many a-symptomatic carriers.
    How are you going to know about spikes if you donít know who has the virus?

    There is no prof on saying a State will have spikes if they reopen.

    How can you prove that?

    Seriously?

    Assumption is not proof.

    bTW, my vehicle has been washed during the lockdown and can now use the valuable car wash.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  9. #4269
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,098
    Mush. You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear that your local car wash is finally open. I'm thrilled for you.

  10. #4270
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    43,109
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    How are you going to know about spikes if you donít know who has the virus?

    There is no prof on saying a State will have spikes if they reopen.

    How can you prove that?

    Seriously?

    Assumption is not proof.

    bTW, my vehicle has been washed during the lockdown and can now use the valuable car wash.
    Because you're already seeing it in states like Florida, Georgia, and countries like Germany since they relaxed restrictions. You don't need to be a medical doctor or scientist to know those things. You have a fairly large % of a-symptomatic and pre-symptomatic carriers who now have the ability to be at places they couldn't before. Not to mention, the morons who go out with symptoms.

    You're going to see a spike in cases of states that open up. To what percentage, I can't speak of. That is for doctors, scientists, hospitals, and morgues to find out.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-10-2020 at 11:13 PM.

  11. #4271
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,849
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Because you're already seeing it in states like Florida, Georgia, and countries like Germany since they relaxed restrictions. You don't need to be a medical doctor or scientist to know those things. You have a fairly large % of a-symptomatic and pre-symptomatic carriers who now have the ability to be at places they couldn't before. Not to mention, the morons who go out with symptoms.

    You're going to see a spike in cases of states that open up. To what percentage, I can't speak of. That is for doctors, scientists, hospitals, and morgues to find out.
    What are you talking about?

    In Florida? We are on the downside.

    Scientists, YES YOUR AWESOME SCIENTISTS, predicted in Mid March that on April 24 Florida would see around 480,000 in the hospitals for Coronavirus.

    That actual number was 4800 on April 24

    A little off by the scientist, huh?

    You need to Quit with you bullspit fear crap.

    You can stay locked up in your hole and come out in 16 months and see the World go by you. It will be your time that is lost not us in Florida.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 05-11-2020 at 06:10 AM.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  12. #4272
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,015
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    What are you talking about?

    In Florida? We are on the downside.

    Scientists, YES YOUR AWESOME SCIENTISTS, predicted in Mid March that on April 24 Florida would see around 480,000 in the hospitals for Coronavirus.

    That actual number was 4800 on April 24

    A little off by the scientist, huh?

    You need to Quit with you bullspit fear crap.

    You can stay locked up in your hole and come out in 16 months and see the World go by you. It will be your time that is lost not us in Florida.
    These are the same people who went crazy several weeks ago when northern Florida started opening their beaches , last I checked I donít believe there was a big spike in cases since then . It just amazes how some people here believe the bullspit from the ď expertsĒ so damned easily when they have been wrong numerous times already

  13. #4273
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,693
    Floridaís coronavirus numbers jump by more than 500 on Motherís Day

    Cases continued to climb in Florida, capping the end of the deadliest week on record for the state.

    The Florida Department of Health reported 595 new cases of the novel coronavirus from Saturday to Sunday, bringing the stateís overall number of infections to 40,596.

    Since March 1, the day Florida reported its first cases of the coronavirus, the state has attributed 1,721 deaths to COVID-19, the respiratory disease caused by the coronavirus. Thatís six more deaths since Saturday afternoon - five in Miami-Dade county and one in Pinellas.

    As of Sunday, Hillsborough County reported 1,432 cases and 40 deaths; Pinellas has 861 cases and 60 deaths; Manatee has 776 cases and 75 deaths; Polk has 636 cases and 33 deaths; Pasco has 297 cases and 10 deaths; Citrus has 106 cases and 11 deaths; and Hernando has 100 cases and six deaths. As the numbers of positive cases and deaths continue to climb, many of Floridaís 67 counties have expressed trepidation in embracing the governorís plan to allow businesses to reopen.

    https://www.tampabay.com/news/health...n-mothers-day/

  14. #4274
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    These are the same people who went crazy several weeks ago when northern Florida started opening their beaches , last I checked I donít believe there was a big spike in cases since then . It just amazes how some people here believe the bullspit from the ď expertsĒ so damned easily when they have been wrong numerous times already
    I suggest you check more carefully.

    Before calling bullspit and being wrong I also........ah forget it.

  15. #4275
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    These are the same people who went crazy several weeks ago when northern Florida started opening their beaches , last I checked I donít believe there was a big spike in cases since then . It just amazes how some people here believe the bullspit from the ď expertsĒ so damned easily when they have been wrong numerous times already
    Posada is mush. Confirmed. Mush is the only other poster I've ever seen use the word "bullspit."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •