Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 284 of 627 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294334384 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 9393
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Well the infection numbers are still going up and most people are still going shopping in crowded super markets . So again it is not a stretch to think that a majority of the population has already been exposed to this virus already . I never said it was a fact since there is no conclusive proof of it until there are mass antibody tests throughout the country .
    What is 1.34 million multiplied by 100?

134 million. That is still not the majority of the country.

So if we presume that there are 100 times, more cases than we've seen, not times 10 or 50 but 100 times the cases, we are still nowhere near the majority of the country.

Ignorance is bliss

say what you wou want to say about Florida Gov DeSantis...but Florida has come out smelling like a rose. We didnít have what the experts( epidemiologists) fully expected. Their models were wrong as usual. Yep the scientists once again predicted higher numbers because they want to put fear into people. These idiots will use the weather anology and say meteorologists will predict wrong too as a way to cover themselves.

Their MODELS have been wrong!

These idiots said 100 million US deaths. They said 1/3 of the US would die.

We had more heart attack, stroke deaths in the last 3 months than coronavirus deaths.

OPEN UP THE DAMN THE COUNTRY YOU DAMN LIBERALS!

And Nancy Pelosi is freaking pathetic!

We have McDonalds workers out there on the front line, grocery store workers out on the front line and this lady hides in her mansion eating ice cream.

The members of Congress are ESSENTIAL WORKERS FOR THE PEOPLE OF THE US!

Quit with the bogus excuses of staying home!

Absolutely pathetic on their part!
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 05-10-2020 at 07:23 AM.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

The epidemiology experts said the worst case scenario in Florida that was made in Mid March predicted that 470,000 people in the State would be HOSPITALIZED by April 24.

The actual number by that date was 4817. That is about one-hundredth of the estimate.

Again, The scientists were alarmist!

This thing is bad but New York was the main reason the US went into a state of panic. If you take the NY numbers out of the equation the US total numbers is actually pretty good with regards to cases and deaths.

But the damn Washington Governor wants to keep its State closed until a vaccine is ready.....

Good luck with that and their citizens. But the liberal idiots want to stay holed up like a wasp in their nest. But the average workers want to get back to normalcy and they should in phases but NOT with his orders of his line drawn in the sand! Isn't That is King-like?
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

The NBA is a soft organization. They will not reopen in 2020.

There is now even talk of the NBA of not even starting their 2020-2021 season as well.

But those idiots still want their full paychecks! Hilarious!
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    The NBA is a soft organization. They will not reopen in 2020.

There is now even talk of the NBA of not even starting their 2020-2021 season as well.

But those idiots still want their full paychecks! Hilarious!
    I hope no one watches the NBA again. I would laugh like hell if the league folded and all those guys had to get jobs in the real world.

Ignorance is bliss

The epidemiology experts said the worst case scenario in Florida that was made in Mid March predicted that 470,000 people in the State would be HOSPITALIZED by April 24.

The actual number by that date was 4817. That is about one-hundredth of the estimate.

This thing is bad but New York was the main reason the US went into a state of panic. If you take the NY numbers out of the equation the US total numbers is actually pretty good with regards to cases and deaths.

But the damn Washington Governor wants to keep its State closed until a vaccine is ready.....

Good luck with that and their citizens. But the liberal idiots want to stay holed up like a wasp in their nest. But the average workers want to get back to normalcy and they should in phases but NOT with his orders of his line drawn in the sand! Isn't That is King-like?
    Mush, the vast, vast majority of liberals are "average workers". Liberals are not your enemy, stop listening to the fear mongering to which you continually refer.
    The irony of your statement is that these liberals are behaving in a way you find to be overly conservative.

Ignorance is bliss

say what you wou want to say about Florida Gov DeSantis...but Florida has come out smelling like a rose. We didnít have what the experts( epidemiologists) fully expected. Their models were wrong as usual. Yep the scientists once again predicted higher numbers because they want to put fear into people. These idiots will use the weather anology and say meteorologists will predict wrong too as a way to cover themselves.

Their MODELS have been wrong!

These idiots said 100 million US deaths. They said 1/3 of the US would die.

We had more heart attack, stroke deaths in the last 3 months than coronavirus deaths.

OPEN UP THE DAMN THE COUNTRY YOU DAMN LIBERALS!

And Nancy Pelosi is freaking pathetic!

We have McDonalds workers out there on the front line, grocery store workers out on the front line and this lady hides in her mansion eating ice cream.

The members of Congress are ESSENTIAL WORKERS FOR THE PEOPLE OF THE US!

Quit with the bogus excuses of staying home!

Absolutely pathetic on their part!

I thought you didn't want things to open until June 1st.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

This is a good and fair read, regarding opening the country

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...s-mess/611431/

This is for Mush
    2500 new cases since monday in Fla.
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/coronaviru...ry?id=70592970

Ignorance is bliss

I can't believe Mush is still bringing up deaths from heart disease and strokes in relation to the coronavirus. Just shows how of touch his arguments are. Smh.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I can't believe Mush is still bringing up deaths from heart disease and strokes in relation to the coronavirus. Just shows how of touch his arguments are. Smh.
    I heard that on FOX News the other day. They afterall Fair and Balanced.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

I know this is for coronavirus, news, ect....but this is for the Yankee fans

TONIGHT on YES, they are showing the Game when Mariano Rivera struckout 11 vs the WhiteSox as a starter back in 1995.

Mo, Robin Ventura(was with white Sox in 1995)and Buck Showalter will be doing commentary as well during that game.

Mo went 8 plus innings and threw 129 pitches during that game.

I remember that game but had never saw a replay of it....

It starts at 7pm Tonight!
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 05-10-2020 at 03:25 PM.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

I heard that on FOX News the other day. They afterall Fair and Balanced.
    Well Fox News has cornered the market on irrelevance so sure, I guess. They do know that heart disease and strokes are mostly about poor lifestyle choices and that the virus is caught by means of contraction? You know that too right?

My advice is don't listen to Fox News. Not saying MSNBC or CNN are better with agenda but mostly everything that comes from Fox news is trash.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Well Fox News has cornered the market on irrelevance so sure, I guess. They do know that heart disease and strokes are mostly about poor lifestyle choices and that the virus is caught by means of contraction? You know that too right?

My advice is don't listen to Fox News. Not saying MSNBC or CNN are better with agenda but mostly everything that comes from Fox news is trash.

It only is trash when you are opposite of Conservative Views. Or if you dislike President Trump.

CNN is trash as well. The tilt on that station is 100% to the left.

On FOX NEWS the title is about 70/30 to the right. They will blast the GOP as well.

You never see CNN blasting ANY Democrat. They will ignore anything that is negative with a Democrat, I mean anything.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 05-10-2020 at 03:24 PM.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

It only is trash when you are opposite of Conservative Views. Or if you dislike President Trump.

CNN is trash as well. The tilt on that station is 100% to the left.

On FOX NEWS the title is about 70/30 to the right. They will blast the GOP as well.

You never see CNN blasting ANY Democrat. They will ignore anything that is negative with a Democrat, I mean anything.
    No Fox News is trash irrespective of what party you align with. The fact that they would compare heart disease and stroke deaths to the coronavirus should sound off alarms to that as well.

Of course the scientists are alarmists , they work for the government . The same government that wants to expand its control on the people .