Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 279 of 627 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289329379 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 9393
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Trump left it up to the states. He was a big advocate of state's rights when he definitely should have intervened. The problem is he didn't take the virus seriously enough. Look we all know New York acted slowly but this being a country wide problem is not on the state of New York. Its mainly on China for misleading people (and hoarding PPE) and the federal government for not taking an aggressive stance with this.

If there is testing out there in February and March, we're further along in our recovery and less people are dead.

I don't know what you are hoping for. Anyone who has looked at this certainly has admitted New York has its own culpability. Not nearly as much as the president though. You could argue otherwise but you would be wrong.
    He's doing what his master does. He simply points the finger elsewhere to evade and minimize the reality of what has transpired.

Ignorance is bliss

Trump left it up to the states. He was a big advocate of state's rights when he definitely should have intervened. The problem is he didn't take the virus seriously enough. Look we all know New York acted slowly but this being a country wide problem is not on the state of New York. Its mainly on China for misleading people (and hoarding PPE) and the federal government for not taking an aggressive stance with this.

If there is testing out there in February and March, we're further along in our recovery and less people are dead.

I don't know what you are hoping for. Anyone who has looked at this certainly has admitted New York has its own culpability. Not nearly as much as the president though. You could argue otherwise but you would be wrong.
    There is no need to ***** and complain about Feb and March with regards to Trump....after all you all said back in March we canít go back to November, Dec and Jan with regards to China as the virus is already here...

So once again it is all convenience with you Trump haters. You move the goal posts with each narrative, typical of the Dems and left. Clown, Iím generalizing, ok, Iím not pointing YOU as one just saying blanket statements as the Dr does on here with his comments and links of stories.

We canít go back and change what had already happened so just go forward and hope for the best.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

If you all have to admit it. Or the Dems on here have to.

The narrative in the beginning was WE GOTTA FLATTEN THE CURVE.

NOW, WE GOTTA HAVE MORE TESTING.

GOAL POSTS are shifted each week with you people on this serious issue of Coronavirus.

You all seem to like when things go bad as it give you all more ammunition to slam Trump on.

But once again IMO, Trump will step in **** and still come out smelly like a rose in November.

I have no issue picking sides. Without sides in politics there is no need to debate.

All I want is for our Country to get healthy again and for all to live their lives in our great Country.

I want MLB back. I want fans back in Stadiums. I just donít know the Dems really want that. They want to fight Trump with everything on this. The Washington Gov said it all yesterday. Listen to her comments. It is very Queen like. She set the tone for the rest of the liberal Gov to fight this until a vaccine is developed. She doesnít care about testing, only the vaccine as the way to reopen.

I fully understand that this virus wonít go away until that vaccine is here. But we all canít stay hidden in our houses until then.

But NOW IMO this is Trump vs the Dems With regards to Coronavirus. This will be the NARRATIVE until November.

I see it all by just what the Washington Gov said. It is all there....
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    There is no need to ***** and complain about Feb and March with regards to Trump....after all you all said back in March we canít go back to November, Dec and Jan with regards to China as the virus is already here...

So once again it is all convenience with you Trump haters. You move the goal posts with each narrative, typical of the Dems and left. Clown, Iím generalizing, ok, Iím not pointing YOU as one just saying blanket statements as the Dr does on here with his comments and links of stories.

We canít go back and change what had already happened so just go forward and hope for the best.
    I generalize with blanket statements! WTF? I post topical issues with relevance. You may not agree, which is fine and your prerogative, BUT don't disparage me or my content based on your biased perspective.

I document for a good reason. It's called intellectual honesty. Try it sometime.

Nicky here's an example. You went off yesterday on the Flynn issue. Why is it important? Flynn lied about the call with the Russian Ambassador.The Russians knew he was lying about it because they were on the call.That made Flynn susceptible to blackmail from the Russians as the Presidents National Security advisor. The National Secuirity advisor was compromised!

Barr's actions are another issue. Suffice to say they appear criminal.

ps. BTW Do you think it was a mere coincidence the Trump/Barr "intervention" in the Flynn case came on the heels of a Trump chat with Putin?
    Last edited by drt1010; 05-08-2020 at 08:31 AM.

6. 05-08-2020, 08:18 AM

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Mush, testing would have flattened the curve faster
    We have been talking about the lack of testing from the start

You know, back when trump said we had plenty and we didnít
    Then. He said we do now
    But we didnít

Heís still saying it but we donít

To be fair to Cuomo, you have a president in office who still doesn't understand the magnitude of this virus and its May 7th. Cuomo, Murphy (in NJ), Lamont (in CT) were all slow to respond. The tri-state area should have been shut down before California was and going back to those initial cases in Westchester county. These states knew how many people traveled back and forth to NY for work, travel, leisure, etc.

Cuomo has been out there on the front lines everyday answering the tough questions honestly. He's been outspoken in regards to getting aid for NY, he's partnered with other states to buy PPE, he's extended moratoriums for coronavirus related evictions until August, he's signed an executive order authorizing 5,000 pharmacies in NY to do antibody testing, etc.

New York was in a bad spot no matter what.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/08/n...se-delays.html

Earlier action would have skewed the numbers in our favor but we were an easy place for this to spread and spread quickly.

Stop with the protecting of Cuomo.

NEW YORK is the top city in the World for travel. Where were the proactive measures with a crisis like this?

And quit saying nobody knew and this is new. You all say that for Cuomo but not Trump. We had a pandemic in 1918. Geez....

Cuomo failed big time. You all ignore when the crisis occurred but only worry about what happens during the crisis.

Call a spade a spade. Cuomo failed New York City with being proactive to a crisis.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    I generalize with blanket statements! WTF? I post topical issues with relevance. You may not agree, which is fine and your prerogative, BUT don't disparage me or my content based on your biased perspective.

I document for a good reason. It's called intellectual honesty. Try it sometime.
    Dr, I like you as a person, you seem fair and nice to all on here. But you are a little titled to the left, lol, your platform to blast Trump is on here. I donít care about that, just saying you do post links and you believe they are true. Who said they are all true? I donít know that, just because YOU post it doesnít mean it is not fake news. Donít get me started about the New York Times Dr, they had a major scandal with reporting.....The New York Times from that point on has been dead to me.

You do post a link so that is good. It can be verified and not saying you are posting BS links. But then you hide behind that story and then inject your snippet comments about Trump.

Other than that you are a great person and I respect you a lot.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Proactive? To use your word.....Bullspit!

"Where were the proactive measures with a crisis like this?" Hidden in Trump's top drawer. ... Oh he failed to read them. He was left a road map on response, but since his reading and comprehension skills are questionable, he ignored them.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
    ∑ Dec 2, 2017
    I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!

Dr, with regards to Flynn?

Why did the DOJ drop all charges?

You know why?

Higher up saw things that were ridiculous with regards to Flynn.

They wanted to nail Trump and Co with ANYTHING and that is wrong. They had an agenda and you know it.

And why is the story of the DOJ dropping charges on Flynn on page 22 of the Tampa Bay Times?

Back when this all started it was all front page Headline News.

Funny stuff coming from my liberal paper, I only like their sports coverage.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Mush, testing would have flattened the curve faster
    We have been talking about the lack of testing from the start

You know, back when trump said we had plenty and we didnít
    Then. He said we do now
    But we didnít

Heís still saying it but we donít
    Again, I am not defending Trump on this. I fully agree.

Iím not even happy about my State starting phase one. I wanted to wait until June 1.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Dr, I like you as a person, you seem fair and nice to all on here. But you are a little titled to the left, lol, your platform to blast Trump is on here. I donít care about that, just saying you do post links and you believe they are true. Who said they are all true? I donít know that, just because YOU post it doesnít mean it is not fake news. Donít get me started about the New York Times Dr, they had a major scandal with reporting.....The New York Times from that point on has been dead to me.

You do post a link so that is good. It can be verified and not saying you are posting BS links. But then you hide behind that story and then inject your snippet comments about Trump.

Other than that you are a great person and I respect you a lot.
    And the feeling is mutual Nick.

I make no secret about my disdain for Trump, it goes back to the 70's.

There was a time, before Trump and his attack on the media as fake news, the NY Times was (and still is imo) the most respected daily in circulation in the world. Their sourcing is top notch. Are they controversial at times, absolutely.

Proactive? To use your word.....Bullspit!

"Where were the proactive measures with a crisis like this?" Hidden in Trump's top drawer. ... Oh he failed to read them. He was left a road map on response, but since his reading and comprehension skills are questionable, he ignored them.

Trump and Cuomo failed with regards to New York, bot were atrocious!
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

The Washington state governor is a man named Jay Inslee. He is an absolutely over the top liberal. I know the man personally he's an absolute stuck on himself douche.

That said he might be the one governor that as handled this well. We were the first state with a hot spot nd as soon as multiple deaths in that nursing home had been confirmed he started shutting down schools and then everything else. Our numbers never really got scary like they did elsewhere and imo Inslee is a big part of that. Still hate him personally though

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    The Washington state governor is a man named Jay Inslee. He is an absolutely over the top liberal. I know the man personally he's an absolute stuck on himself douche.

That said he might be the one governor that as handled this well. We were the first state with a hot spot nd as soon as multiple deaths in that nursing home had been confirmed he started shutting down schools and then everything else. Our numbers never really got scary like they did elsewhere and imo Inslee is a big part of that. Still hate him personally though
    Love him or hate him, Inslee did the right thing for the people of Washington. Imo he put politics and party aside and focused on the crisis. He acted quickly and decisively.

Day, most politicians have ego's larger than life, what attracts them to the spotlight. What is in their heart matters most.