Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 272 of 627 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282322372 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Again, Ga governor is the fall guy for Trump. He kisses trump's arse, opens his state, so Trump can object.
    So once again, he takes no accountability. "We need to open the states and the economy!"
    "Ok Mr Pres. I'll open"
    "Great! But I am going to say I disagree to cover my butt. But you are doing the right thing". Wink, wink

We need way more tests than that, like 3 times the amount.

He should have had them ordered and made over the last 8 weeks but he didn't. (He made his friends richer though, so there's that.)
    The governors in the northeast and on the west coast, saved this country. Had they waited for actual leadership, trump would have been blaming Melania for covid by this point.

But all of your complaints would have never materialize if China and the WHO didnít mislead the World.

Yes, you mention it in small fine print on page 16 buried between an ad but that should had really been the main focal point here anyway....

It originally started in China.....they ignored it, they misled the World, Countries believed the WHO and let their guard down and before you know it the virus was out of control.

Most World Leaders failed badly and that includes Trump with responses once it was in their Countries....
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 05-04-2020 at 01:04 PM.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Mush, Michigan is insane right now. Look at what's happening. That story is ****ed. A man was killed because he did his job and he told someone they had to wear a mask.
    Think about it. In a state where there were armed protestors are applauded by the president, people are killing each other because they don't want to follow rules.

Isolated case Clown.

I donít list every criminal that are Trump opposers that did harm during the past month.

And how do you know that person voted for Trump?

Generalizing is famous on this forum from some....
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

So if Obama was the President we would have been in a better situation.....I get it. Trump,sucks, ok, you all win.....

Bring back Obama, he would have saved the world.

Jorge, it is a losing battle on here.

Trump could cure cancer but they would point to something negative about it.

Trump canít win on here no matter what he does...I get it with you people. You dislike Trump, you want Joe Biden as he is cut from the Obama doctrine.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Isolated case Clown.

I donít list every criminal that are Trump opposers that did harm during the past month.

And how do you know that person voted for Trump?

Generalizing is famous on this forum from some....
    Where do I say the murderer was a Trump supporter?
    Whoops. I didnít

But you did
    What was that about generalization?
    Perfect example of spinning so your view

Now, Would I be shocked if they were Rumpers? No. The shoe fits

But it could also fit a discontent, poor liberal, who is annoyed by no paycheck and watching a group of bigots march on the state capitol

So if Obama was the President we would have been in a better situation.....I get it. Trump,sucks, ok, you all win.....

Bring back Obama, he would have saved the world.

Jorge, it is a losing battle on here.

Trump could cure cancer but they would point to something negative about it.

Trump canít win on here no matter what he does...I get it with you people. You dislike Trump, you want Joe Biden as he is cut from the Obama doctrine.
    I believe that any president you pick out of the last 50 years would have done a better job

I believe they would have been more honest
    More transparent
    More caring
    I also think they would have acted more quickly

The results may not have been astonishingly different bit I think any and all of the last 6 presidents, would have acted more responsibly and with accountability.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Except for the fact that your choices impact other people. That's the point of all the quarantining.

Yikes with all this ignorance btw.
    Still my body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But all of your complaints would have never materialize if China and the WHO didnít mislead the World.

Yes, you mention it in small fine print on page 16 buried between an ad but that should had really been the main focal point here anyway....

It originally started in China.....they ignored it, they misled the World, Countries believed the WHO and let their guard down and before you know it the virus was out of control.

Most World Leaders failed badly and that includes Trump with responses once it was in their Countries....
    Mush, I sneak into your house while your away and trash it. You have no idea till you come home.
    I lie and tell you it wasnít me.
    Your wife is home in a few hours

Do you act as quickly as possible?
    Or let it stay a mess till she gets home and blame me?

My guess is you are in Full speed with rubber gloves with the vacuum running

Maybe you and Posada can stop talking about this dumb crap in regards to herd immunity when it all it does is expose more people to the virus.

The only sufficient means is testing until a vaccine is discovered. We can then at least contact trace new cases. Something this president sat on his hands with. They dont even have enough swabs in this country to get to testing done, nevermind the tests themselves.
    Go see what Sweden is doing with the herd immunity. Not that we should do it but it has been just as effective.

And the country will be open long before a vaccine (unless one comes out like next week). U canít keep ppl looked up in their houses. Donít leave YOUR house if youíre worried

Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    Still my body.

Except for the fact that your choices impact other people. That's the point of all the quarantining.

Yikes with all this ignorance btw.
    This seemed like a good comparison

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/fa189bb...2-e5be05b6fc03

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxgnVnNou_c

Ignorance is bliss

Wow, the antibody tests are so unregulated by the FDA that there are e150 on the market and maybe 10 work.

And the president is still saying the testing is good enough to reopen.

Most experts suggest 5 mil tests a day.
    We are at 200k a day. Trump says we are close to 5 mil.

He keeps misleading.

Ignorance is bliss

I started with Beatles, Stones, Joni Mitchell, Steely Dan,.moved into deep purple, Zep, Sabbath, Gen X, Adam ant, The clash.. Pink Floyd (like crazy)
    Then Soundgarden, Nirvana, Chili Peppers, Mudhoney, Janes, Alice in chains, Afghan Wigs
    Then Disable planets, Tribe, WuTang, De la soul,
    Then Bowie, Joe Jackson, Jorge Ben, Joao Gilberto, Jobim, Eli Regina, Tom Waits, Tupac

In the last decade, it's been revisitation but also dudes like Andre 3000 and Oiutkast. The Shins, Mark Lannegan (from screaming trees. His solo stuff is fantastic). There are a bunch of new bands that are decent that I'm finding.

I tried the Melvins. They are amazing but so far the only song to hook me is "Billy Fish". And I love that song.
    Nice. Lots of crossover between our tastes. Digable & De La Soul were def part of my early hip-hop listening. I've got all sorts of Lanegan and Trees stuff. Taught myself Way Down In The Hole by Waits on acoustic guitar a few months back. Got all of Steely Dan's stuff (a surprising amount of hip-hop producers sample their stuff I've been noticing more and more). I thought the Beatles were cheesy af until watching the Anthology in the 90's and got in to them even more in the last ten years (have a 1400+ song playlist of them and the member's solo projects on my phone/computer).

I like all music but 95% of what my tastes are were from the Early Stones and Beatles. Those two set the format for all music or mainly rock music with their arrangements. You have to have that classic opening riff that gets people hooked. A chorus was then built around the hook. A verse, a 2nd on some songs, a guitar solo, chorus and a bridge to the ending. That is basically it....I was and still love the guitar solos that are arranged perfectly with the basic sound structure of the song. Now in the late 80s hair band couldnít be innovated enough with the solo, a lot made no sense with the song and was just added because it had to be. While My Guitar Gently Weeps has that classic guitar solo that all 80s hair bands tried to replicate to their song structure.

One of the perfect Songs for 80s rock is Ozzyís BARK AT THE MOON. Jake E Lee and Ozzy hit that song with absolute perfection IMO. Love how Jake E Lee did his solos and how they sounded. The opening riff, the chorus and entire sound of song almost perfect.

I initially started with Rush, Styx, REO and Foreigner around 1980. Those were my first albums I had my parents buy me. Basically same formula that got me hooked. Now, Iím only talking 1980-1982 RUSH as they went more commercial in those particular years.

I then found my father collection of records. Black Sabbath and Led Zep along with all Beatles were his main likes.

I branched off and explored all rock music from 1962-1980 at that point in my life.

80s were my teen years so hair bands and heavy metal was in my main catalog of music. Grunge came and I was in my very early 20s and love that music for about 4 strong years. Once Cobain died the grunge basically died.

Alice and Chains were also a band I loved, tremendous music and a terrific singers in that band.

It sucks most of the great grunge or alternative music singers all died or killed themselves. I would have loved to hear Nirvanaís sound in 2020.
    Did you know Eric Clapton is who's playing the While My Guitar Gently Weeps solo on the White Album? Fun fact.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Started with Yardbirds, Stones, Beatles, Kinks, Who, Led Zep, Doors, Yes, Cream, King Crimson, T Rex, Hendrix, Bowie.

Currently listening to: Yardbirds, Stones, Beatles, Kinks, Who, Led Zep, Doors, Yes, Cream, King Crimson, T Rex, Hendrix, Bowie.

Today much more Jazz and Blues.
    All good stuff.

Been finding myself getting deep in to CSN&Y's discography lately (as well as all the individual member's solo projects). The solo album Crosby put out in the 70's was really good and I had never even heard of it.

From 2015-2020 I cannot find an identity with rock music.

1960s
    1970s
    1980s
    1990s
    2000ís
    2010-2020 is what?

Those prior decades all had a basic sound for the most part during that particular decade. We need a new music revolution like the early 90s gave us. Something new and fresh and original. The Man in the Box around late 1989-1990 from Alice and Chains was probably the first alternative song that was challenging the Hair Bands. I initially hated that song because the guitar sounds were tuned down some to give it a new sound. I think E was where it was going with guitars. But around 1991-1992 I started to buy their music and loved their sound. I was too late to the party.

We need new rock but NOT the sounds of like ColdPlay or Imagine Dragons. I want a more grittier raw sound. Those newer bands are good and popular but their sound doesnít move the needle with me.
    Tuning down half a step was pretty common well before AIC.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    I have no words:

A security guard at a Family Dollar store in Michigan asked a woman to put on a state-mandated mask before she could come in. She spit in his face, then came back later with her father and shot him in the head, killing him.
    Da fuq?