Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 267 of 627 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317367 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 9393
  1. #3991
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    22,796
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Amazing how you dont respond when I caught you in a total lie.
    Iím going thru fast. I played 36 today. Iíll respond.
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

    1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World


  2. #3992
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    22,796
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You want to try that again?
    Where did I say I did t care about the virus?

    That part is totally wrong.

    So where is the lie?

    You know what?

    You couldnít find one, you are like the liberal media and takes a sentence out of context and display it the way you like it.
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

    1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World


  3. #3993
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    65,742
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I was a teen in the 80s so it took me about late 1992 to start dropping the 80s hair bands and started to hear Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Soundgraden...once I got their albums I was hooked.....

    Early 2000s my new band was avenged sevenfold. Early albums were the best!
    First genres I really got in to were basically: grunge (Nirvana, Alice In Chains, The Melvins), metal (Metallica, Pantera, Sepultura), classic rock (Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath), and then underground hip-hop (Hieroglyphics, Living Legends, The Pharcyde).

  4. #3994
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    50,414
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Where did I say I did t care about the virus?

    That part is totally wrong.

    So where is the lie?

    You know what?

    You couldnít find one, you are like the liberal media and takes a sentence out of context and display it the way you like it.
    Certainly sounds like it when this whole thread has been about the virus and how its been handled and the only thing you say you care about is your wallet and your immediate family.

  5. #3995
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    22,796
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Stop being an aszhole. The deaths are way down because the states took the initiative to quarantine. People took it seriously and it significantly slowed the virus. Scientists were working on the virus spreading and hospitals being overrun. Their numbers were worst case scenario. That's what you do to prepare.
    You know, plan for the worst and hope for the best?
    Unlike you who, plans for a perm and dye job before going to the car wash to impress the workers with his new hairdo

    Most of the countries opening are 3 weeks ahead of us in regards to taking action.

    Should we open slowly? Yes but we still don't have the testing needed and regardless of your ignorant arrogance, we could still fall back into another surge, especially in the southern states.
    I hope not. I hope it's gone for good.

    But stop being an ignorant twat.

    Then why put fckn fear into people by saying 100 million will die?

    Did those scientist really believe nothing was going to take place with regards to mitigation? Please, they are all bullspit artists!
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

    1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World


  6. #3996
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    22,796
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Hey genius, over 100k will die here. We are at 68k right now.
    If we hadn't locked down, we would have already passed 100k with ease.

    But you know that base on your ability to fact check.
    Again, did you really think any President would not go thru some sort of lockdown with a virus like this?
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

    1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World


  7. #3997
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    22,796
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    HEALTH AND SCIENCE
    The US just reported its deadliest day for coronavirus patients as states reopen, according to WHO.
    PUBLISHED SAT, MAY 2 202012:21 PM EDT UPDATED 2 HOURS AGO
    William Feuer

    The U.S. saw 2,909 people die of Covid-19 in 24 hours, according to the data, which was collected as of 4 a.m. ET on Friday.

    Thatís the highest daily death toll in the U.S. yet based on a CNBC analysis of the WHOís daily Covid-19 situation reports.

    The countryís deadliest day comes as state officials weigh reopening parts of the economy and easing stay-at-home orders.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/02/who-...ronavirus.html

    Deaths are actually on a 2 week lag.

    Check it in 2 weeks from today and see what the numbers are Dr...I thought you were smarter than that.
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

    1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World


  8. #3998
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    22,796
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Certainly sounds like it when this whole thread has been about the virus and how its been handled and the only thing you say you care about is your wallet and your immediate family.
    But where did I say I didnít care about the virus?

    You just generalize.....

    So where is it?



    Still waiting..........


    Still waiting..........



    Still waiting............
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

    1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World


  9. #3999
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    4,793
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Certainly sounds like it when this whole thread has been about the virus and how its been handled and the only thing you say you care about is your wallet and your immediate family.
    In his defense. He was talking Biden vs Trump. And he said all he cares about the economy. Perhaps in the context of the election, this corona thing will be in the wind by then... we are about to start some herd immunity with the country opening up


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #4000
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    50,414
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    But where did I say I didnít care about the virus?

    You just generalize.....

    So where is it?



    Still waiting..........


    Still waiting..........



    Still waiting............
    Your rhetoric speaks for itself. You keep talking about opening up the country and that it's just as simple as wearing masks. That will make everything just fine so you've told us. Post after post is defending the president, worrying about when your car is going to be washed, and making misinformed statements about the virus that are backed up by your feelings and not actual data.

    If you gave a ****, you would spend the time to look at all the scientific evidence that's it not the best idea to just open the country up, especially when many places in the US are experiencing a surge in viral cases.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-03-2020 at 10:22 PM.

  11. #4001
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    50,414
    Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    In his defense. He was talking Biden vs Trump. And he said all he cares about the economy. Perhaps in the context of the election, this corona thing will be in the wind by then... we are about to start some herd immunity with the country opening up


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This topic of herd immunity comes up like it has merit. First of all, we don't know how long the antibodies live in someone's system where it keeps people immune from catching the coronavirus again. It could be weeks, months, maybe a calendar year but we don't know. Secondly, it doesn't change the fact that there are significant portions of the population who are very susceptible to the virus. Yes, its great that they are finding less people die from this than they originally thought because so many people are carrying antibodies but that doesn't change the a-symptomatic nature and how dangerous it can still be.

    The coronavirus will still be in the vernacular by November. In fact, you have to worry about future waves of it because the medical community does think it will be seasonal until a vaccine is discovered.

  12. #4002
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    38,320
    Few countries (Australia / South Korea to name two) reported zero new cases today.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by OhSoSlick; 05-04-2020 at 01:31 AM.
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  13. #4003
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    4,793
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    This topic of herd immunity comes up like it has merit. First of all, we don't know how long the antibodies live in someone's system where it keeps people immune from catching the coronavirus again. It could be weeks, months, maybe a calendar year but we don't know. Secondly, it doesn't change the fact that there are significant portions of the population who are very susceptible to the virus. Yes, its great that they are finding less people die from this than they originally thought because so many people are carrying antibodies but that doesn't change the a-symptomatic nature and how dangerous it can still be.

    The coronavirus will still be in the vernacular by November. In fact, you have to worry about future waves of it because the medical community does think it will be seasonal until a vaccine is discovered.
    My body, my choice.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #4004
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    50,414
    Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    My body, my choice.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Except for the fact that your choices impact other people. That's the point of all the quarantining.

    Yikes with all this ignorance btw.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-04-2020 at 01:28 AM.

  15. #4005
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    50,414
    Maybe you and Posada can stop talking about this dumb crap in regards to herd immunity when it all it does is expose more people to the virus.

    The only sufficient means is testing until a vaccine is discovered. We can then at least contact trace new cases. Something this president sat on his hands with. They dont even have enough swabs in this country to get to testing done, nevermind the tests themselves.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-04-2020 at 04:44 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •