Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 627 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126526 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Yes. I'd rather live and have to find a new job than die.
    Hmmmm decisions, decisions.

GOP Texas Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick goes on Fox News and says grandparents would be willing to die to save the economy for their grandchildren.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    They want their agendas that have NOTHING to do with Coronvirus.

Iím all for all workers getting help. Iím against a bill that has BS crap that has nothing to do with Coronavirus. And that is what the Dems have in there.

Dr, how come you have not opposition to the Dems agendas in the bill?

You seem to ignore that.
    Nicky, please think for a moment. Imagine Obama creating a $500 billion corporate slush fund and making himself the sole authority on where the $ was spent. Would Republicans support that?

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Nicky, please think for a moment. Imagine Obama creating a $500 billion corporate slush fund and making himself the sole authority on where the $ was spent. Would Republicans support that?
    Undoubtedly yes.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Holy Fook. Reading some of the items the democrats are trying to push across is really pure *****.

Fook em.

IMO, this is not currently necessary and should have nothing to do with this bailout proposal. What a joke.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

And this is what I've found so far on buy backs and such.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

So based on what I've read so far.

I'm pissed at the dems.

Pres Trump today: "America will again, and soon, be open for business....A lot sooner than 3 or 4 months that somebody was suggesting."

Dr. Fauci Friday: ďI cannot see that all of a sudden, next wk or 2 wks from now it's going to be over...I think it's going to be several wks.Ē
    take what he said... then take a look at something else in our history...

If the groundhog sees his shadow, it's 6 more weeks of winter... vs a month and a half....

6 of one, half dozen of the other... no matter how you say it... it comes out the same.. we need to remember.. he needs to keep people calm... and him saying that this will last until July.. that won't do that... Still, 3-4 months is a big window... and 2-3 months is in the numbers I gave and would still make him correct too... the problem being... these are not static statistics.. so everyone is guessing at this point.. and hoping for the best....

The worst part... If ever there was a time we needed sport to take our minds off things.. is now.. problem is, it's clear that that would actually make things worse... damned if you do.. damned if you don't...

It boils down to ideology. I trust the D's to help families and people in need more than I trust the R's. I would like to believe D's will help defend the working families and small business owner.
    Dr, you still wonít comment on the things in the bill that the Dems want THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH CORONAVIRUS?

Why do you ignore that?
    Soundgarden
    1. Fell on Black Days( Cornell with vocal perfection)
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

C'mon Nicky stop pedaling the propaganda of Fox. Where did they go? Did they leave China? Did they come to the US? Europe? Africa? NO!

An Associated Press analysis of domestic travel patterns using map location data from Chinese tech giant Baidu shows that in the two weeks before Wuhanís lockdown, nearly 70% of trips out of the central Chinese city were within Hubei province. Baidu has a map app that is similar to Google Maps, which is blocked in China.

Another 14% of the trips went to the neighboring provinces of Henan, Hunan, Anhui and Jiangxi. Nearly 2% slipped down to Guangdong province, the coastal manufacturing powerhouse across from Hong Kong, and the rest fanned out across China. The cities outside Hubei province that were top destinations for trips from Wuhan between Jan. 10 and Jan. 24 were Chongqing, a municipality next to Hubei province, Beijing and Shanghai.

The travel patterns broadly track with the early spread of the virus. The majority of confirmed cases and deaths have occurred in China, within Hubei province, followed by high numbers of cases in central China, with pockets of infections in Chongqing, Shanghai and Beijing as well. AP - Associated Press

Dr, what about CNNís propaganda?
    Soundgarden
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Yes. I'd rather live and have to find a new job than die.
    Some people just donít want to leave their jobs. And who said EVERYBODY is going to die?

I already showed that the death rate in the US is 1.3% and in S.Korea it is 1.2 and they are the model right now.

The media has everyone believing that you are going to all die if you get the virus and that is far from the truth.
    Soundgarden
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

C'mon Nicky stop pedaling the propaganda of Fox. Where did they go? Did they leave China? Did they come to the US? Europe? Africa? NO!

An Associated Press analysis of domestic travel patterns using map location data from Chinese tech giant Baidu shows that in the two weeks before Wuhanís lockdown, nearly 70% of trips out of the central Chinese city were within Hubei province. Baidu has a map app that is similar to Google Maps, which is blocked in China.

Another 14% of the trips went to the neighboring provinces of Henan, Hunan, Anhui and Jiangxi. Nearly 2% slipped down to Guangdong province, the coastal manufacturing powerhouse across from Hong Kong, and the rest fanned out across China. The cities outside Hubei province that were top destinations for trips from Wuhan between Jan. 10 and Jan. 24 were Chongqing, a municipality next to Hubei province, Beijing and Shanghai.

The travel patterns broadly track with the early spread of the virus. The majority of confirmed cases and deaths have occurred in China, within Hubei province, followed by high numbers of cases in central China, with pockets of infections in Chongqing, Shanghai and Beijing as well. AP - Associated Press
    Dr, please....China hides everything. They report noth8 g that is accurate and anything the AP gets from China is total Bullcrap. They HID THE VIRUS FROM THE WORLD FOR 2 MONTHS!
    Soundgarden
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

Whoever wants big business to crumble doesnít want the US to succeed.

Is Coronavirus affecting BIG BUSINESS? Yes or No?

Anybody who is affected should get some sort of assistance.

Now on the flip side..

Why should other issues that HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CORONAVIRUS be in this bill?
    Soundgarden
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post

I'm pissed at the dems.

I donít hate any Dem. I certainly hate the ones who put crap in the bill that has nothing to do with Coronavirus.

Why is Dr supporting that crap?

Or turning a blind eye towards it?

Iím not saying he canít support their age or ideology BUT for this particular Bill that is absurd.
    Soundgarden
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post

I'm pissed at the dems.

And this was my point...you brought it all out to see...

This stuff is for another day not during a crisis.
    Soundgarden
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth