Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 257 of 627 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267307357 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Thanks to whoever moved it on my behalf.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I gotchu fam.

It was a nice writeup by your calendar friend. I can't imagine what NY is dealing with. While it hasn't directly affected me in any way, and is far far less severe in NC compared to NY, I still recognize it as something that needs to be taken seriously. Anyone who still thinks it's just no big deal is an idiotposada.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/jared-...60000?ref=home

Almost 60,000 dead and this moron calls the American response "a great success story".
    Do u remember they predicted 2.2 million dead? 60,000 is better, still sucks but better. And now projections look more like 70-100k instead. I wouldn’t call it a win but I would say that maybe the American people were responsible with their social distancing and using masks and such, where they were able to really knock the thing down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    Do u remember they predicted 2.2 million dead? 60,000 is better, still sucks but better. And now projections look more like 70-100k instead. I wouldn’t call it a win but I would say that maybe the American people were responsible with their social distancing and using masks and such, where they were able to really knock the thing down.

Its still not a "great success story". A "great success story" is being the first country to land on the moon or the first country to find a cure for cancer.

When did we start living in a world where accountability for exact wording got substituted with how the person feels who is reacting to it?

What he said was stupid and for a lot of different reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post

And the experts also said the healthcare system would be overwhelmed. Now initially they were but the talk was that it would be even worse. Now there are too many empty hospital beds throughout the Country. Of course a good thing.

Fear is what the experts and scientists projected in their voice. Scare the public, hoard food, ect.....

Now they want the country to stay closed until a vaccine is ready.

More deaths will occur if that were to happen and those deaths would happen not from the virus, figure it out, put 2 and 2 together.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Its still not a "great success story". A "great success story" is being the first country to land on the moon or the first country to find a cure for cancer.

When did we start living in a world where accountability for exact wording got substituted with how the person feels who is reacting to it?

What he said was stupid and for a lot of different reasons.
    Success is zero deaths.

Avoiding deaths was impossible because of the way China responded and didn’t help the rest of the World.

WHO caused the deaths not Trump.

They said back in mid January that human transmission was not possible. January!

All Countries knew about the virus but let their guard down when that comment came out.

Countries were trusting the WHO....

Shame on them!
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Success is zero deaths.

Avoiding deaths was impossible because of the way China responded and didn’t help the rest of the World.

They said back in mid January that human transmission was not possible. January!

All Countries knew about the virus but let their guard down when that comment came out.

Shame on them!
    No mush, the virus caused deaths. No country, organization or person caused death. Is WHO responsible? Maybe to an extent. Is China? Yes, to an extent.

Is Trump? Yes. He is more responsible for what happened in this country than either of those other two.
    He lied from the start about numbers and tests. He lied. He continues to lie.
    Is Trump responsible for the virus? No.

He is responsible and should be held accountable, like any person, for his words and actions. He is also the president, so this words and actions have a very different responsibility than your's or mine. But he still needs to be accountable and responsible.
    Do you agree with that statements? Just the above bolded statements? Do you agree or disagree?

Ignorance is bliss

And the experts also said the healthcare system would be overwhelmed. Now initially they were but the talk was that it would be even worse. Now there are too many empty hospital beds throughout the Country. Of course a good thing.

Fear is what the experts and scientists projected in their voice. Scare the public, hoard food, ect.....

Now they want the country to stay closed until a vaccine is ready.

More deaths will occur if that were to happen and those deaths would happen not from the virus, figure it out, put 2 and 2 together.
    We can put 2 and 2 together. Buy what you are saying is nowhere near 2 and 2. You math analogy is very flawed.

More deaths will occur if that were to happen and those deaths would happen not from the virus, figure it out, put 2 and 2 together

That is not 2 and 2. It's Naiver-Stokes

Aside from that, the primary desire of all the experts I have read and heard, is to make sure testing and contact tracing are ready to go and of an excellent quality.
    This is something that could and should have been under rapid development a preparation over that last 2-3 months. If it had been made a priority, we would be ready to safely reopen.

The reason we have seen fewer deaths is absolutely because of distancing. The rest of the country got to learn from NYC. They were overwhelmed. Make no mistake about that. Other states moving quickly because of that, is the reason they were able to slow the spread.

The man is gambling with human life and they are not lives with which he associates.

Ignorance is bliss

Success is zero deaths.

Shame on them!
    As a person who intently listened to Sean Hannity and Lauren Ingraham years ago I am pretty sure conservatives would not have been so charitable to a President Hilary Clinton had she been in the same position as President Trump. Do you disagree ?

In case you missed it. Well worth a few minutes, Heroes of the Pandumbic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAh4...WsQABjpN6U9bcq
    Last edited by drt1010; 05-01-2020 at 09:46 AM.

How would the DNC push out Biden what would the mechanism be ?

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    How would the DNC push out Biden what would the mechanism be ?
    Azz, meet foot?

I would guess, some health concern would pool up and along with that an obligatory. "I have let the party and country down with my behavior. considering my health issue and this unfortunate even, I have, with the support of the party, decided to step down as the presidential candidate for the 2020 election. I would like to give my full endorsement and support to Governor Cuomo and I will ask my supporters to give him their votes. We need to get the country back on a good track and he's the best man for the job?
    Last edited by Kinkotheclown; 05-01-2020 at 12:29 PM.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Azz, meet foot?

I would guess, some health concern would pool up and along with that an obligatory. "I have let the party and country down with my behavior. considering my health issue and this unfortunate even, I have, with the support of the party, decided to step down as the presidential candidate for the 2020 election. I would like to give my full endorsement and support to Governor Cuomo and I will ask my supporters to give him their votes. We need to get the country back on a good track and he's the best man for the job?
    Well but Cuomo did not even run for the nomination. That would be something. But over the issue of sexual harassment that would be Biden and Senator from Saturday Night live who lost their positions of honor on the DEMS. That could conceivably be a argument of their commitment to woman's allegations. Be interesting.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 05-01-2020 at 12:35 PM.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Cuomo is terrible, Please no.

He's super corrupt like Trump.

He just speaks better than Trump.

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Cuomo is terrible, Please no.

He's super corrupt like Trump.

He just speaks better than Trump.

Cuomo is a run of the mill corrupt. Trump is an another level corrupt. The lesser to two evils. It is what it is. Not perfect. But at least he talks better as you said and that is a plus.