Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 254 of 627 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264304354 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 9393
    Pretty sad Joe Biden is hiding behind the coronavirus with regards to the Tara Reade allegation.

Kirsten Gellibrand said during the Kavanaugh that Christine Blakey Ford TOLD her friend, TOLD her neighbors about the issue just 5 years ago.

Yet Tara Reade doesnít count from her.

She said she supports Joe Biden. Hilarious!

Why?

Again, hypocrisy is my issues with everything in politics.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Wrong again, try again.
    The guy from Split?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jared-...60000?ref=home

Almost 60,000 dead and this moron calls the American response "a great success story".

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Florida ordered coroners to stop releasing coronavirus death data: report

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...mpression=true

Florida: The New China

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Georgia trying to one-up Florida.

Georgia Drops Driving Test Requirement for License Due to Pandemic

https://www.complex.com/life/2020/04..._medium=social

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

I think the headline is ridiculous(so I skipped it) also not the most reliable website

The Silicon Valley engineer, who had no background in medical supplies but was recommended by the White House, never delivered the ventilators.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml...mpression=true

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Georgia trying to one-up Florida.

Georgia Drops Driving Test Requirement for License Due to Pandemic

https://www.complex.com/life/2020/04..._medium=social

I think the headline is ridiculous(so I skipped it) also not the most reliable website

The Silicon Valley engineer, who had no background in medical supplies but was recommended by the White House, never delivered the ventilators.

Sounds like a moron president scrambling when he realized this was something he couldn't downplay anymore. Good to see 69 million dollars go to someone who did they no vetting in regards to and had no way to produce what he said he could.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    When you speak of the media. Your never mention the bias of right wing media. You act as if right wing media is irrelevant and does not serve news to a millions of Americans. Btw, the NYT, did or did not the liberal paper report about Hilary Clinton prior to the election that gravely hurt her campaign. The left wing media reports about liberal candidates in a way that right wing media would never report about a conservative candidate.
    Right wing bias?

WTF are you talking about?

CNN wonít even touch the Tara Reade story. Pretty soon they will be forced to as Biden will eventually come crawling out of his hiding place. When an GOP member is accused of sexual harassment FOX still reports the actual story. The main liberal ones with regards to TV wonít even mention it.

Iím not talking about how a liberal media wing reports about a liberal candidate. I have zero issue with that. Of course they prop them up as does FOX to Trump, Romney, ect.

Again, a simple story with the sexual harassment is what Iím talking about. And just saying it is a right wing talking point is ludicrous.

And of course the protecting liberal media doesnít want to have Biden hurt by this and they will do a quick 10 sec spot or wonít even mention it at all. But when the Dems started their crap with Kavanaugh You didnt see FOX hiding, they reported the accusation as well.

Joe Biden?

Nope, cause he is a The Lead Candidate.

The official count is now at 141 questions directed at Biden from all media since this got out and NOT ONE QUESTION about it, NOT ONE. And that is a disgrace.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 04-30-2020 at 05:22 AM.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Dr, why are you like CNN and MSNBC and become church mouse quiet with regards to the Tara Reade accusation?

Even your favorite paper the N.Y. Times has back tracked on a story the Dems were going with.....

Dr, you gotta be fair and balanced too.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Dr, why are you like CNN and MSNBC and become church mouse quiet with regards to the Tara Reade accusation?

Even your favorite paper the N.Y. Times has back tracked on a story the Dems were going with.....

Biden and his accusation. I answered you. I voted for Trump. What moral ground, what basis would I have at this point to bring up anyone supporting Biden? How can any supporter of Trump? MSNBC and CNN are left leaning but I don't really watch it, I am a conservative and more importantly working 50 hours a week in NYC and not sitting on my couch 20 hrs a day working myself up watching CNN and then posting an equivalent of a mental enema every day twice a day and then telling everyone how you spending hours a day golfing, really??? I am being consistent. I will not cannot chastise anyone related to voting for or coverage of a candidate for sexual harassment when I voted for Trump.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 04-30-2020 at 07:44 AM.

What's right wing bias ? A few pages back I mentioned it to you and invited you to look at the topic. Just have to search it. Even if you don't want to be that detailed you can as I mentioned a few pages ago just look at Fox and it's coverage of the pandemic. Heck Fox's and OAN cost people their lives and health in allowing people to be dismissive to the infection. You know it. Several pages back their was a posting of Heroes ofbthe Pandumbic from the Trevor Noah show. But hey. That's on you. FUNNY, I went to see the movie Benghasi about what apparently was Hilary Clinton's fault costing American lives. Yet, I am now going to overlook what Trump has done because I voted for him ? No it does not work like that for me.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 04-30-2020 at 07:59 AM.

Nicky, unlike FOX MAGA hats I try to be fair and balanced. I have also been involved in political campaigns for a very long time, so I have an understanding how things work behind the scenes or under the covers if you catch my drift.

Biden will be held accountable and have to answer the allegations. There is a lot of conflicting info at the moment.
    I have a strange feeling this could be a ploy by the D's who may be unhappy with Biden and his perceived lack of fire and aggression. Creates a situ and excuse to move on from Biden and draft Cuomo. However it may all be moot. Trump continues to crash and burn. D's may be able to put it on cruise control and just watch him self destruct.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang

I read this too and I'm not sure what to make of it.

My only issue would be the gouging. I truly don't understand why the president and by that, I mean any president with "wartime power", cannot tell a company to make certain products for true market cost or even less, if it's to help I n an emergency. I thought that's what that executive order was.

If you can force people to work in dangerous conditions and risk their's and the families' lives, why can't you force a billionaire to sacrifice a bit of profit for the good of the country?

Ignorance is bliss

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Nicky, unlike FOX MAGA hats I try to be fair and balanced. I have also been involved in political campaigns for a very long time, so I have an understanding how things work behind the scenes or under the covers if you catch my drift.

Biden will be held accountable and have to answer the allegations. There is a lot of conflicting info at the moment.
    I have a strange feeling this could be a ploy by the D's who may be unhappy with Biden and his perceived lack of fire and aggression. Creates a situ and excuse to move on from Biden and draft Cuomo. However it may all be moot. Trump continues to crash and burn. D's may be able to put it on cruise control and just watch him self destruct.
    I suggested the same to friends and family yesterday regarding Biden and Cuomo. Some agreed others simply thought it was Trump's team trying to stir the pot. (I don't mean that in a bad way. All candidates do it.)

I don't think Trump is anywhere near gone. Come first pitch and first kickoff, this will be a blip on the radar for many. He will lose some people but not enough to call him out of the race.

He's already planting seeds and setting the stage for *****ing about a loss with the "China would do anything to see me lose"

Ignorance is bliss