Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 252 of 627 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302352 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 9393
    Tara Reaide, a Summary

American Pie's Tara Reid was really hot.
    Today's Tara Reid looks like a crackhead.
    Biden's Tara Reade looks like a man.

The end.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Lame talking point?

How is rape a lame talking point? You are pathetic as well for that statement.
    Work on your reading comprehension, sport. Also, thanks for further showing us how you're absolutely not an angry guy.

Pence is not female. Hello! Biden wants a female VP.

Biden said in 2018:

All women should be heard.

All women tell the truth.

And now you have Hillary who just endorsed Biden even though she had a huge presser on this subject in 2015...

It is all convenience with the Dems. They are absolutely pathetic with this today.

Wha a disgrace!
    I am aware of Pence's sex. It makes no difference here (not to mention that Biden hasn't chosen his running mate yet). You're simply upset because people don't hate Biden as much as they hate Trump.

Cheer up, buttercup. We'll both be able to get our cars washed again at some point this year.

Who cares what you think of the beach goers?

You are like the rest of the idiots who just want to spread fear.
    Yup, definitely a very not-angry and not irrational man.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Work on your reading comprehension, sport. Also, thanks for further showing us how you're absolutely not an angry guy.

I am aware of Pence's sex. It makes no difference here (not to mention that Biden hasn't chosen his running mate yet). You're simply upset because people don't hate Biden as much as they hate Trump.

Cheer up, buttercup. We'll both be able to get our cars washed again at some point this year.
    He is mad calling every one he perceives to be a liberal as a pathetic idiot.But he is not mad. He is not mad. He is damn impartial. And he really needs that car wash
    You know what Sigmund Freud would have said about that hot, wet.dark tunnel represents at the car wash r
    4 times a week. But he is not mad.

Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    Bro, this is a Trump hating lefty. Doesnít matter what you say. Trump could cure cancer and he would say how it was racist against people that might want cancer. They just see what they want to see. Notice since the Crenshaw interview with Maher when he set him and the timeline straight, nobody in the media is calling trump out on his response in handling the virus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I voted for Trump, defended him for the first two years. Until I couldn't anymore pre Covid. But did he cure Cancer because his supporters act like he did. They act like he cured cancer, gave them all puppies on Christmas eve, and gives them all foot rubs after work. I tell you his loyal supporters are really star struck I mean they are whipped.

Give us the evidence Dr.

You are like the damn news media...or Adam Schiff

You constantly give us open ended statements that are not factually true.
    Like when you make friggon bat crazy comments that you think are deep because you add " Hmmmm " after?

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    He is mad calling every one he perceives to be a liberal as a pathetic idiot.But he is not mad. He is not mad. He is damn impartial. And he really needs that car wash
    You know what Sigmund Freud would have said about that hot, wet.dark tunnel represents at the car wash r
    4 times a week. But he is not mad.

Certain states this time got hit by a pandemic. Other States get hit by Hurricanes and other natural disasters. I don't ever see rank and file democrats say Florida shouldn't get aid when they get hit by Hurricanes. The next pandemic may surface from a chicken farm in a Southern state that mutates and jumps from a few chickens to a few workers who take it home and make contact with truckers and waitresses, and vendors who spread it thru truck stops, churches, bars, massage parlors, High School foot ball games, and bang it spreads quietly with out symptoms for weeks and months before it takes and gets noticed. So your compassion or lack of it will revisit you.

Clown?

Why are all of the Trump haters in this forum ignoring the Biden rape allegation?

You seem to be the only one I can trust on here. Well maybe, I do see a bunch of holes in my back.....

All women should be heard?

All women should be believed.

THE ME TOO MOVEMENT people has turned their back on Tara Reade.

And the same people on here who crushed Kavanaugh has become church mouse quiet now that a Democrat is the one being accused, especially one running for the WH.

I find that truly pathetic and weak as only one gave a lame response.

And he called it a talking point.

How pathetic is that!
    I guess the people vote for Biden can say the same things that Christian conservatives said to themselves about Trump, " He has repented and Jesus forgave him. They can also say God can use an imperfect person like Cyrus to do his will. Or Biden supporters can say well one allegation is less evil then a man accused of 50 incidents and who was caught saying " you can grab them by their cats ". You can say whatever you want. You can call us hypocrites but you can't claim a moral high ground now. The American political environment is that way now. I will vote for him now Biden and just say, I voted for Trump so .... I am not a hypocrite
    Last edited by flimflamman; 04-28-2020 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Why does it need to be said? We're all aware that enclosed settings are inherently more dangerous than being outdoors.

That still doesn't change the fact that people don't need to be at beaches and are unnecessarily putting others at risk if they do. Your point about 90% of people at beaches being family numbers is about as real as Santa Claus and guess what, even if could be proven, those people can still be potentially spreading it others a-syptomatically.
    So what are the risks of going to the grocery store and coming in contact with a-symptomatic individuals?
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Tara Reaide, a Summary

American Pie's Tara Reid was really hot.
    Today's Tara Reid looks like a crackhead.
    Biden's Tara Reade looks like a man.

The end.
    So nice to discredit people........
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I guess the people vote for Biden can say the same things that Christian conservatives said to themselves about Trump, " He has repented and Jesus forgave him. They can also say God can use an imperfect person like Cyrus to do his will. Or Biden supporters can say well one allegation is less evil then a man accused of 50 incidents and who was caught saying " you can grab them by their cats ". You can say whatever you want. You can call us hypocrites but you can't claim a moral high ground now. The American political environment is that way now. I will vote for him now Biden and just say, I voted for Trump so .... I am not a hypocrite

My whole point is the damn Media, the Me too movement people, Dems everywhere all ignore what they preach when a person from the other side of the aisle is accused. Why do they become silent?

I not talking about the Trump vs Biden in any of this.

Iím talking about what people say when like when Biden said All women should be heard.

All of the Dems tell us this when the opposite side of their views is accused and in the spotlight.

There is no fair and balanced reporting on this.

Dems ignore it when it happens to their own team.

What is wrong with Joe Biden addressing this?

It is so obvious that he and his camp are getting their house in order before he makes an official statement.

If he is not guilty then why not come out as soon as the first statement was made by the accuser?

He didnít do anything.

Personally I donít care what had happened if it even did happen back in 1993.

My issue is the media and the me too movement people who only ignore victims who are not on their team.

We are all one or should be and the current state of politics has gotten too personal with every walk of life.

Iím tired of the hypocrisy from the Left. And I know the Right side of the aisle has their issues as well.

The first minute Kavanaugh was even mentioned the sparks flew.

Why?

Because he is a conservative Judge and Roe v Wade is all that matters.

Do anything to ruin that guy. Say anything that makes him look bad. But donít corroborate anything.

I dont even care about the abortion issue. Women should have their right and I agree with that but I donít get bitter one way or another with it or get mad when a Liberal Judge is on the Supreme Court. I only care about the Yankees and how well the team plays.

I just find it hilarious of how everything gets played out but the Dems.

Just be fair with all is what I like to see.

Everything that matters to the Dems is so overdramatized that it is not even fun to even watch on TV with anything even concerning with politics.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Anyway, hope all stay safe during this covid 19 crisis.

We all have our opinions and if we donít agree one side will be like bullies to the other...

The only way you will ever be a accepted and a voice in this forum is to only agree with the majority. If not then you are grouped into a camp.

I see how it works.

From now on Iíll just keep my opinions to the baseball portion of this forum. That is all that moves the needle with me. Politics donít really mean much to me, they really donít no matter what I have ever said. Hypocrisy is what pulls me in and that is what I dislike in our society and with politics and with this particular thread.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Anyway, hope all stay safe during this covid 19 crisis.

We all have our opinions and if we donít agree one side will be like bullies to the other...

The only way you will ever be a accepted and a voice in this forum is to only agree with the majority. If not then you are grouped into a camp.

I see how it works.

From now on Iíll just keep my opinions to the baseball portion of this forum. That is all that moves the needle with me. Politics donít really mean much to me, they really donít no matter what I have ever said. Hypocrisy is what pulls me in and that is what I dislike in our society and with politics and with this particular thread.
    I have an opinion that I don't want you dead and dying alone. My uncle passed away this week. This is not going to remain a NYC problem maybe it is now. But it can easily be Florida in a few months or a few years from now. There are infinite posibilites of viral mutations from chickens, geese, and other animals that can occur even in our country the next time. Not even mentioning the problem our species faces when over use of antibiotics is irreparable.

When you speak of the media. Your never mention the bias of right wing media. You act as if right wing media is irrelevant and does not serve news to a millions of Americans. Btw, the NYT, did or did not the liberal paper report about Hilary Clinton prior to the election that gravely hurt her campaign. The left wing media reports about liberal candidates in a way that right wing media would never report about a conservative candidate.