Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 251 of 627 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253261301351 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 9393
  1. #3751
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    50,313
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Dr, canít we ever go back to the starting line? Like Way back where it had started?

    You just ignore that because Trump is President.
    No one ignores that. We all understand how China hid this and then subsequently lied about it. The issue is there was a responsibility here in the USA that the president of this country chose to be negligent about. He had his reasons and those reasons cost lives.

    But please tell us about how he closed travel between here and China again. I'm glad you guys have something you can consistently defend him with. Just shows how much straw grasping you're doing.

  2. #3752
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    50,313
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    You are ignorant
    !

    Going to the beach and going to the grocery store.

    Risks

    Give me the risks of both.
    There's nothing ignorant about it. I'm aware of the perils going to both places but its apples and oranges. We're not comparing settings that are places of necessity and weighing those risks. The beach might be a safer setting because its outside but I don't need to go to the beach. At this point, i have to think you're trolling. No one can be intentionally this obtuse.

    Unnecessary risk and the nonessential nature of having to be at certain places is a big part of how the virus is contained.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-28-2020 at 08:49 PM.

  3. #3753
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    50,313
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Quit cherry picking. That is all the a Dems do with their examples. Pathetic!
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Well math does tell me that the Huge Blue States are very poorly run because they give everything away for free. California, Illinois and New York are very wasteful and the blame goes to the Democrats who have ran those States into the ground. Mc Turtle is correct, bankrupt them!
    What cherry picking? Turkey Neck Mitch is an *******. Those states contribute more in tax payer dollars than almost any other state in the country. His state clutches on dollars that are made in New York, California, etc.

    Hey, rush everyone back to work because its bad for the economy (according to you and Posada) but it would definitely have no effect on the economy for states like New York or California to declare bankruptcy? How ridiculous and hypocritical.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-28-2020 at 08:50 PM.

  4. #3754
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    22,789
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    An anonymous phone call that gives no consequential details makes the case credible?
    Corroborating evidence is everywhere. Unlike like the crap that was happening with Kavanaugh. It is so hilarious how there was zero corroborating evidence. Zilch! Nothing!

    This one is different..

    I just love how the media, who is titled so far left that they are about to tumble like dominoes, has ignored this.

    Very strange.

    Biden wonít even address it either.

    Why?

    When someone is not guilty that person is screaming immediately right out in front challenging the accusation.

    Where is Joe?

    Church mouse quiet.

    Hmmm......

    And save your backup in Cuomo. Not happening!
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

    1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World


  5. #3755
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    22,789
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Nah, just telling the truth. Sorry if that ruffles your feathers.
    Telling the truth?

    Please, Iím laughing my *** off right now!

    LMAO!
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

    1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World


  6. #3756
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    22,789
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    90% of the people at the beach within 6 ft of each other are family members? Sounds very scientific.
    Who cares what you think of the beach goers?

    You are like the rest of the idiots who just want to spread fear.
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

    1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World


  7. #3757
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    22,789
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Research journal type material.

    He still doesn't understand what's essential need for people to be at certain places and what isn't.
    Of course I do...that was. It the fckn question....

    Once again, hello?

    Give me the risks of both the grocery store and the beach with regards to coronavirus.
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

    1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World


  8. #3758
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    22,789
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    ....not to mention there is growing evidence he had intel as far back as late Nov. early Dec. that the virus was already spreading in China.
    Give us the evidence Dr.

    You are like the damn news media...or Adam Schiff

    You constantly give us open ended statements that are not factually true.
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

    1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World


  9. #3759
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    22,789
    Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    So the president had info about this in Nov or Dec? Before the CDC and WHO (who were completely inept)? Then whatís it matter or not? He isnít a doctor or scientist. They are dealing with something never before seen, itís gonna take a while to figure it out, and the WHO seriously doubted person to person contact as late as late January, and said a travel ban would be ill advised and spread fear... then Jan 31 they changed their tune.

    And no one is saying to absolve the guy. Was he perfect? No. could he have done more? Probably, u can always do more. We are saying give the guy a break and stop spreading lies that he is acting maliciously. He and his team are dealing with a never before seen pandemic, give the guy some slack when his medical experts and scientists arenít making any ground breaking discoveries. It seems like the governors are happy with him because he is helping them. The people with the issues are the democrat congressmen.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The WHO got the info from China. China has bought and paid for the WHO.

    I love how the UTube higher upper is using the WHO with regards to taking down videos that donít follow the WHO guidelines...

    Now that is HILARIOUS!

    Using the WHO...just hilarious!
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

    1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World


  10. #3760
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    50,313
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Of course I do...that was. It the fckn question....

    Once again, hello?

    Give me the risks of both the grocery store and the beach with regards to coronavirus.
    Why does it need to be said? We're all aware that enclosed settings are inherently more dangerous than being outdoors.

    That still doesn't change the fact that people don't need to be at beaches and are unnecessarily putting others at risk if they do. Your point about 90% of people at beaches being family numbers is about as real as Santa Claus and guess what, even if could be proven, those people can still be potentially spreading it others a-syptomatically.

  11. #3761
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    22,789
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Not yet.
    Dr, why are you church mouse quiet about the former aid of Senator Biden and her rape allegation?

    All women should be heard.

    She is a Democrat who voted for Hillary Clinton.
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

    1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World


  12. #3762
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    22,789
    Clown?

    Why are all of the Trump haters in this forum ignoring the Biden rape allegation?

    You seem to be the only one I can trust on here. Well maybe, I do see a bunch of holes in my back.....

    All women should be heard?

    All women should be believed.

    THE ME TOO MOVEMENT people has turned their back on Tara Reade.

    And the same people on here who crushed Kavanaugh has become church mouse quiet now that a Democrat is the one being accused, especially one running for the WH.

    I find that truly pathetic and weak as only one gave a lame response.

    And he called it a talking point.

    How pathetic is that!
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 04-28-2020 at 09:11 PM.
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

    1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World


  13. #3763
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8,016
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Quit cherry picking. That is all the a Dems do with their examples. Pathetic!
    I just wonder why all the red states who are so well managed and are so anti union and pro business not the States running surpluses and the ones putting more into the Federal piggy bank then taking out ?

  14. #3764
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    65,668

  15. Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    Trump 2020 easy win


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's all that matters.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •