Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 247 of 627 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297347 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 9393
  1. #3691
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    4,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Yeah and where did Europe get that virus from ? I hold China more accountable than trump that is for damned sure . Nothing trump could have would have prevented the virus from getting here . By the time China acknowledged that the virus was out of control and something to worry about , it was in Europe and the US for months . The virus was already here in the US within weeks of it starting in China but no one knew it because no one was tested and everyone assumed is was the regular flu . Now I do agree trump hasnít always said the right thing , but to hold him equally or more accountable Than China for something he could not have prevented just makes no sense .

    If I lose loved ones from this virus , my anger will be towards China , the open boarder policies of socialism , and the damned sanctuary cities and open boarder policies in states like NY, California and even here in Florida . And if Europe didnít have such open boarders with China and themselves this virus would not have spread as quickly as it did
    Bro, this is a Trump hating lefty. Doesnít matter what you say. Trump could cure cancer and he would say how it was racist against people that might want cancer. They just see what they want to see. Notice since the Crenshaw interview with Maher when he set him and the timeline straight, nobody in the media is calling trump out on his response in handling the virus.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by drt1010; 04-28-2020 at 07:19 AM. Reason: insult

  2. #3692
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    4,793
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Sure, he couldn't have prevented it from coming here. I 100% agree w that, but he and just about every other government person could've done a hell of a lot more a hell of a lot faster so that it didn't spread the way it has, or at least not so quickly.
    Did U see the new reports? That sh^t was here in NYC in December... before China let the news out. We were getting it dude.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. 04-28-2020, 05:48 AM
    Reason
    Baiting/Response to a deleted post

  4. #3693
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,709
    Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    Bro, this is a Trump hating lefty. Doesnít matter what you say. Trump could cure cancer and he would say how it was racist against people that might want cancer. They just see what they want to see. Notice since the Crenshaw interview with Maher when he set him and the timeline straight, nobody in the media is calling trump out on his response in handling the virus.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Riddle me this my friend, the US has a million+ confirmed Covid-19 cases, roughly 1/3 the world total. But our population of 320 million is just 1/30th the worldís population of 9 billion. The ratio roughly is 10:1. Is there any doubt that Trumpís mishandling of the pandemic is a major source of that disastrous record?

  5. #3694
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    40,682
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I can tell a bunch of you guys all get your lame talking points from the same source. How come Pence wasn't questioned about Trump's sexual misgivings when he was running for president? And why didn't you care about that?
    Pence prayed away the sin.



    Ignorance is bliss

  6. 04-28-2020, 08:10 AM
    Reason
    Baiting/Response to a deleted post

  7. #3695
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    43,149
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    You just donít get it....

    You are the one who is ignorant. I just said Iím not using ESSENTIALS as criteria.

    Going to the grocery store no matter how essential it is and going to the damn beach is the topic. Iím only talking about Risks.

    There is more risk going into a damn building with 4 walls that are enclosed than going out into the open air.

    And even if people were together? Likely 90% are family members to begin with. Uh, they are in the same household ANYWAY for Christís sakes! Do you stay 6 feet apart your house with family members?
    That's ludicrous. You can't just strip the "essential" part out of the equation to suit your argument lol.

  8. #3696
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    43,149
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Well math does tell me that the Huge Blue States are very poorly run because they give everything away for free. California, Illinois and New York are very wasteful and the blame goes to the Democrats who have ran those States into the ground. Mc Turtle is correct, bankrupt them!


    Kentucky has been living off the money made by other states and the federal government for years.

    Try again. **** McConnell btw.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-28-2020 at 09:50 AM.

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    4,793
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Riddle me this my friend, the US has a million+ confirmed Covid-19 cases, roughly 1/3 the world total. But our population of 320 million is just 1/30th the worldís population of 9 billion. The ratio roughly is 10:1. Is there any doubt that Trumpís mishandling of the pandemic is a major source of that disastrous record?
    No. Because it you canít count the all the populations in who gives a **** Africa and South America and all of these 3rd world countries because they donít travel. Canít count Russia because they are a communist dictatorship and killed the only confirmed case they had. Canít count the Middle East because nobody wants to go there. Some of that was said in jest but really, u have to look at the countries that have a lot of tourism and travel... thatís why the EU is being ransacked. Our death rates are far better than most European countries. plus we had a great economy, so ppl were out and about... plus it doesnít help to have the democrats undermining you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. 04-28-2020, 09:45 AM
    Reason
    Baiting/Response to a deleted post

  11. #3698
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    40,682
    ]

    Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    Sounds like your problem not mine


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Clever response. I'd expect nothing more and actually less.

    Since we know I was referring to you and your post, I would have to say based on your unwavering love and support for the orange one, you even would exaggerate that number. You got a jersey thing. Small and toxic

    No one has accused him of handling it poorly since Crenshaw?
    Really?
    (I like Crenshaw. He's a smart dude with a world of knowledge)
    But really? no one has criticized how he's handled it since then?

    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/22/u...-coverage.html

    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-c...not-come-back/

    https://fox59.com/news/coronavirus/p...n-coronavirus/

    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/28/o...p-coverup.html

    I mean that's a few articles in which he's receiving criticism for his handling of this.



    Ignorance is bliss

  12. #3699
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    40,682
    Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    No. Because it you canít count the all the populations in who gives a **** Africa and South America and all of these 3rd world countries because they donít travel. Canít count Russia because they are a communist dictatorship and killed the only confirmed case they had. Canít count the Middle East because nobody wants to go there. Some of that was said in jest but really, u have to look at the countries that have a lot of tourism and travel... thatís why the EU is being ransacked. Our death rates are far better than most European countries. plus we had a great economy, so ppl were out and about... plus it doesnít help to have the democrats undermining you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Funny you mention Africa. I care about it. It may be trump's saving grace as I have stated previously. But you
    seem to have a definite view of it. I's unfortunate. You may want to research why Africa could play a huge role in Trump's resurgence and our economy.

    Also nice that you lump all of South America and 3rd world countries together. Very astute. If none of them traveled, that would mean there is no need for an immigration ban.
    I know many, many South Americans who travel a great deal
    I know many africans who travel a great deal.

    I know many, many people who want to go and have gone to the Middle East.

    Most people in this country, travel within this country.

    The ethnocentric, xenophobic attitude is unfortunate.



    Ignorance is bliss

  13. #3700
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    4,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    ]



    Clever response. I'd expect nothing more and actually less.

    Since we know I was referring to you and your post, I would have to say based on your unwavering love and support for the orange one, you even would exaggerate that number. You got a jersey thing. Small and toxic

    No one has accused him of handling it poorly since Crenshaw?
    Really?
    (I like Crenshaw. He's a smart dude with a world of knowledge)
    But really? no one has criticized how he's handled it since then?

    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/22/u...-coverage.html

    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-c...not-come-back/

    https://fox59.com/news/coronavirus/p...n-coronavirus/

    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/28/o...p-coverup.html

    I mean that's a few articles in which he's receiving criticism for his handling of this.
    Dude one of those literally says he says ďit may go away in the fallĒ and the doctor says ďit will persistĒ. Thatís some harsh criticism... the other one is on him ďpushingĒ hydroxquinn.... so what? Because he said he has heard itís been used successfully and worth testing (and if u were dying, itís worth trying). So yes, all nonsense. Nothing about his travel ban, nothing about the shut downs, what more do U want the guy to do? Open the economy? He is trying. Just because he disagrees with a certain governor on how to do it, damn man, thatís harsh criticism. You guys need to stop letting the petty **** bother you. Take accountability for your own lives.

    The majority (94%) of people hospitalized over the virus have underlying medical conditions. So thatís a good thing for normal ppl.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. 04-28-2020, 12:02 PM
    Reason
    Insults

  15. #3701
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    43,149
    Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    Spreading fake news my friend. Trump didnít say the virus was a Hoax. He said the Dems are going to turn it into a hoax against him. He took the virus seriously, remember trying a travel ban in late January, shut down by the Dems. He listened to so called health experts, like the WHO, who played it off as not a big deal. You canít look at stuff a month or 2 after the incident and act like you had all of the answers back then. (Iíll be the first to say i downplayed this virus to heck... thought it was a strained of Flu)

    And he is trying to systematically reopen American (remember he was speaking about the tier system). The news is spreading fear... no talk about the new studies that show way more ppl have already had the virus close to 15-20% of the population, which lowers the death rate from 2.5% to like .6%. It is the Dems that are trying to keep America shut down, itís easy to see. Donít live in fear people!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Another one to join the Posada and Mush ignorance club.

  16. #3702
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    60,611
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Of course it is credible. Did you see the phone call on Larry King Live back in 1993 from the mother?
    There is so much Corroborating evidence it is not even funny.

    And the media ignores it makes it even more credible because of the worry of him getting even more tarnished.

    Somebody should use the long hook and quickly pull him off of the stage. He wasnít going to beat Trump anyway and this just shows how bad the media and the ME TOO MOVEMENT is with regards to only put this out in the spotlight when a Republican who is up for a huge seat has been accused.

    Joe Biden said in Jaunuary, 2018 that ALL WOMEN SHOULD BE HEARD AND BELIEVED.

    WELL?

    The Dems are all CHURCH MOUSE QUIET.

    WHY is that?

    I get it on why Biden is running for cover but where are the people from the ME TOO MOVEMENT on this?
    Is it because they only focus on people or the side of the aisle that they donít like?

    And where is the news media in all of this with questions being peppered at Joe Biden? Hmmm, pretty quiet, huh?

    What a freaking joke! And pathetic on the Dems part.

    And how come all of Bidenís female VP candidates are also church mouse quiet?

    Why canít we get one question from anybody from the left side of the aisle?

    A complete joke!

    The news media is the one train that moves everything. I fully get that Bidenís camp should never volunteer anything that is bad. BUT the damn news media is now covering him and that is pathetic!
    An anonymous phone call that gives no consequential details makes the case credible?

  17. #3703
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    60,611
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Now you are defecting? Save it bro.

    The news media and THE ME TOO MOVEMENT are so biased and it is a joke.
    Nah, just telling the truth. Sorry if that ruffles your feathers.

  18. #3704
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    60,611
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    You just donít get it....

    You are the one who is ignorant. I just said Iím not using ESSENTIALS as criteria.

    Going to the grocery store no matter how essential it is and going to the damn beach is the topic. Iím only talking about Risks.

    There is more risk going into a damn building with 4 walls that are enclosed than going out into the open air.

    And even if people were together? Likely 90% are family members to begin with. Uh, they are in the same household ANYWAY for Christís sakes! Do you stay 6 feet apart your house with family members?
    90% of the people at the beach within 6 ft of each other are family members? Sounds very scientific.

  19. #3705
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,098
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    90% of the people at the beach within 6 ft of each other are family members? Sounds very scientific.
    It's true. Confirmed by Unk, Mush's number 1 source.

  20. 04-28-2020, 01:03 PM
    Reason
    Baiting/Response to a deleted post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •