Follow us on Twitter

Page 246 of 627 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256296346 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 9393
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Oh God please no Cuomo either.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Cali may close beaches on weekends in some areas because people are breaking social distancing rules.

People are dumb.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

So sad.

Where is the me too movement from the Democrats with Joe Biden?

The Democrats that run the media will not ask Joe Biden any damn questions about the Tara Reade accusation?

If that was a Republican the questions would have never stopped until 3am and then ramped back up at 9am.

The media is a disgrace!

Again, how can you take those idiots seriously?

The war on women doesnít count with Joe Biden.

Justice Kavanaugh was run through the meat grinder yet Joe Biden got free pass after free pass after free pass from the damn media who just ignores it. There is corroborating evidence. And zero with Cavanaugh.

The Democrats are a disgrace right now.

The mother called Larry King and the tape is there to for all to see.

So much evidence yet the Democrats ignore...

I thought the Democrats said ALL WOMEN NEED TO BE BELIEVED?

And where is the mee foo movement people on this? Only for their convenience, huh?

Well Dr?

What is your stand on this?
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 04-27-2020 at 09:19 PM.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

How come the women Joe Biden want for his VP donít ask or get asked the questions about this?

You canít make this stuff up....

Democrats are unreal and are now church mouse quiet.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Because people will inadvertently carry an asymptomatic virus that can daisy chain to other people with more devastating effects. You see the photos. Can people be lax about social distancing in settings like that? Are they at some point going to be closer than 6 feet away from each other? Are there people going to said beaches sick? The answer to all those questions is yes.

You've heard the old sayings about good intentions right?

Anytime i go to the grocery store, they are limiting the amount of people in the store and said people are wearing masks, gloves, etc. Again, the concept of essential matters. We need food, water, cleaning supplies, everyday items from the store. We don't need to be at a beach just because we are tired of being stuck in the house.
    Quit the limiting bullspit comment with grocery stores. Please stop with that. It doesnít matter what you need. Iím not talking about essentials. I know that already. You are still at risk there. People are actually closer there. This is hilarious on your part! People can go to with inches of others but canít go to the beach? Hilarious!

Gyms, hair salons, movie theaters i get. The beach is no big deal. It is something for the media to complain about.

I know we all need food. But donít say there is less risk than at the damn beach. Please, that is an ignorant statement.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 04-27-2020 at 09:29 PM.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    How come the women Joe Biden want for his VP donít ask or get asked the questions about this?

You canít make this stuff up....

Democrats are unreal and are now church mouse quiet.
    I can tell a bunch of you guys all get your lame talking points from the same source. How come Pence wasn't questioned about Trump's sexual misgivings when he was running for president? And why didn't you care about that?

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Quit the limiting bullspit comment with grocery stores. Please stop with that. It doesnít matter what you need. Iím not talking about essentials. I know that already. You are still at risk there. People are actually closer there. This is hilarious on your part! People can go to with inches of others but canít go to the beach? Hilarious!

Gyms, hair salons, movie theaters i get. The beach is no big deal. It is something for the media to complain about.

I know we all need food. But donít say there is less risk than at the damn beach. Please, that is an ignorant statement.
    You're the one who keeps bringing up grocery stores. I don't know why. Its apples and oranges. People shouldn't be places they don't need to be. I don't know how many times i have to repeat that. That's the point of the lockdown. Are you intentionally this dense or what?

The setting might not be as risky but that's irrelevant. Its the need to be at the beach which is there not one.

And if you think it cant be spread that way, you're fooling yourself.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-28-2020 at 02:36 AM.

Maybe posada is unk

The US only has 7 times the population South Korea does, yet there was a number a couple of weeks where South Korea had 1300 times fewer new cases than the US did. 1300 times.

California has done a better job of slowing the spread and it has nothing to do with population size. Same with South Korea. Some places are ahead while others fall behind.

Math is not one of your or Posada's stronger qualities btw.
    Well math does tell me that the Huge Blue States are very poorly run because they give everything away for free. California, Illinois and New York are very wasteful and the blame goes to the Democrats who have ran those States into the ground. Mc Turtle is correct, bankrupt them!
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Trump lie? Yeah right.
    Well the main lie from China has actually caused all of this mess yet the liberals on here Ignore that and only focus on the Orange Turd.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Do you guys find the Biden rape allegations credible or do u just believe its a stunt to get him out of the race. As much as i'm not happy with how Trump has handled this virus, Biden would just be a mess as POTUS IMO. I don't think Trump loses to Biden but if they put in a better candidate up for the dems i think they have a very good shot at beating Trump
    Of course it is credible. Did you see the phone call on Larry King Live back in 1993 from the mother?
    There is so much Corroborating evidence it is not even funny.

And the media ignores it makes it even more credible because of the worry of him getting even more tarnished.

Somebody should use the long hook and quickly pull him off of the stage. He wasnít going to beat Trump anyway and this just shows how bad the media and the ME TOO MOVEMENT is with regards to only put this out in the spotlight when a Republican who is up for a huge seat has been accused.

Joe Biden said in Jaunuary, 2018 that ALL WOMEN SHOULD BE HEARD AND BELIEVED.

WELL?

The Dems are all CHURCH MOUSE QUIET.

WHY is that?

I get it on why Biden is running for cover but where are the people from the ME TOO MOVEMENT on this?
    Is it because they only focus on people or the side of the aisle that they donít like?

And where is the news media in all of this with questions being peppered at Joe Biden? Hmmm, pretty quiet, huh?

What a freaking joke! And pathetic on the Dems part.

And how come all of Bidenís female VP candidates are also church mouse quiet?

Why canít we get one question from anybody from the left side of the aisle?

A complete joke!

The news media is the one train that moves everything. I fully get that Bidenís camp should never volunteer anything that is bad. BUT the damn news media is now covering him and that is pathetic!
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I can tell a bunch of you guys all get your lame talking points from the same source. How come Pence wasn't questioned about Trump's sexual misgivings when he was running for president? And why didn't you care about that?

Now you are defecting? Save it bro.

The news media and THE ME TOO MOVEMENT are so biased and it is a joke.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

You're the one who keeps bringing up grocery stores. I don't know why. Its apples and oranges. People shouldn't be places they don't need to be. I don't know how many times i have to repeat that. That's the point of the lockdown. Are you intentionally this dense or what?

The setting might not be as risky but that's irrelevant. Its the need to be at the beach which is there not one.

And if you think it cant be spread that way, you're fooling yourself.

You just donít get it....

You are the one who is ignorant. I just said Iím not using ESSENTIALS as criteria.

Going to the grocery store no matter how essential it is and going to the damn beach is the topic. Iím only talking about Risks.

There is more risk going into a damn building with 4 walls that are enclosed than going out into the open air.

And even if people were together? Likely 90% are family members to begin with. Uh, they are in the same household ANYWAY for Christís sakes! Do you stay 6 feet apart your house with family members?
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 04-28-2020 at 05:09 AM.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

No its not anything like that. China is the initial culprit in this but the USA's handling of the virus has been complete **** and that starts with the president.

A good president gathers the information he receives, tries to coordinate an effort between himself, his medical advisors and governments at a more local level and works on a plan of action. A good president takes the virus seriously. He doesn't play it off as "hoax", "one person in China", or a plot by the Democrats to ruin his campaign. He also doesn't stand with the protesters who are trying to reopen America when thousands of people are getting and dying of this disease by the day.

His lack of a response costs thousands of lives. He doesn't get a pass for that. You and Posada absolve him of almost all guilt and behind China, he's the most guilty party. There's nothing we can do about China. They are 7,000 miles away and we don't have any authority on them. We did however have the opportunity to control our response and make a more concerted effort to stop this virus. We didn't. That lands on your buddy.

Let's not forget his lack of push for testing, holding PPE from states, trying to open this country by Easter, all the misinformation and lies he tells on television everyday, trying to push a drug that one of his golf buddies has a major stake in, etc. I can go on.

He's done an awful job here.

I am sure you will respond to this by saying something completely unrelated because you know there are no legitimate counterpoints for anything I just said.
    Spreading fake news my friend. Trump didnít say the virus was a Hoax. He said the Dems are going to turn it into a hoax against him. He took the virus seriously, remember trying a travel ban in late January, shut down by the Dems. He listened to so called health experts, like the WHO, who played it off as not a big deal. You canít look at stuff a month or 2 after the incident and act like you had all of the answers back then. (Iíll be the first to say i downplayed this virus to heck... thought it was a strained of Flu)

And he is trying to systematically reopen American (remember he was speaking about the tier system). The news is spreading fear... no talk about the new studies that show way more ppl have already had the virus close to 15-20% of the population, which lowers the death rate from 2.5% to like .6%. It is the Dems that are trying to keep America shut down, itís easy to see. Donít live in fear people!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I have seen no proof that trump knew anything more than anyone else outside of China about this virus . The only info there was about this virus 3 months and more ago was the whatever the communist govt of China and who decided to release and that was heavily flawed . And now we see WHO has been covering up pandemics since before 2017.
    Ding ding ding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk