Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 245 of 627 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Figures beaches opening in Cali gets nothing from the crowd here but when Florida opened some of theirs the anger and accusations against it from certain people here was almost non stop . Then when Georgia started opening up , people here were going nuts against it but now silence when cuomo gives a solid date when nyc can start opening up and again met by silence . And these same people call me a hypocrite and say I am trumpís lap dog , meanwhile all this time these same people here are doing the EXACT thing with the Democrats and the media . Incredible
    It was hilarious on CNN. Those same idiots were blasting Jacksonville a few days ago and when they showed California doing it they said PERFECT SOCIAL DISTANCING was happening on the California beaches.

How hilarious is that?

Dr, you canít make that up. I played golf and came home to that yesterday. And you ask me if I was drinking...no, I didnít have one single drink yesterday.

It the libs need to stop thinking they do everything perfect. Quit the BS.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    I think what's being missed here is.

The United States #s are still heading up on the incline.

New York itself has peaked, leveled and is now heading down.

If social distancing was not put in place, New Yorks #s would be in the tens of millions.

A majority of people wouldn't have access to health care because of the hospitals already being over whelemed when it wasn't even at its peak yet.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

And just imagine if China didnít coverup the mess initially?

And what if they stopped all international flights during Dec and Jan a and Feb?

People from China were coming to The US.....that is the main reason why it got so bad in the US.

Italy was taking in so many flights from China during those months as well.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Californians on those beaches are just as bad as Floridians. That said, Florida opened beaches earlier which put more people at risk, especially with a large elderly population there

Cuomo talked about opening New York in incremental stages with Westchester, NYC and Long island coming later. They arent just opening the state without a plan. Obviously things are going to open up again but it needs to be done responsibly and much differently than it was previous to the virus. We're going to find out how well we can contain it but dont be surprised if there are hot spots when we do. This isnt full proof. That doesnt mean we should speed this up like you suggest

Context is key.

You are a Trump lap dog. That hasnt changed.
    Again, going to the beach put more people at risk?

How?

And while you are at it explain how going to the grocery store is no different.

And save the essential bullspit comment. Iím talking about how is it different with RISKS. Oranges to oranges.

Going to the grocery store is more risk because of the closeness of people..the beach is open air and the chances are a lot less there. And 90% of the beach goers are family members. What about at their house? They are there too.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    California has a population of almost 40 million people. Florida 21 million. That's a disproportionate amount in relation of population sizes of each individual state. More people at risk in California but California has done a better job than Florida in terms of limiting the spread.
    Then quit showing us how well S Korea has been doing compared to the US.

Disproportionate?
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Again, going to the beach put more people at risk?

How?

And while you are at it explain how going to the grocery store is no different.

And save the essential bullspit comment. Iím talking about how is it different with RISKS. Oranges to oranges.

Going to the grocery store is more risk because of the closeness of people..the beach is open air and the chances are a lot less there. And 90% of the beach goers are family members. What about at their house? They are there too.
    Because people will inadvertently carry an asymptomatic virus that can daisy chain to other people with more devastating effects. You see the photos. Can people be lax about social distancing in settings like that? Are they at some point going to be closer than 6 feet away from each other? Are there people going to said beaches sick? The answer to all those questions is yes.

You've heard the old sayings about good intentions right?

Anytime i go to the grocery store, they are limiting the amount of people in the store and said people are wearing masks, gloves, etc. Again, the concept of essential matters. We need food, water, cleaning supplies, everyday items from the store. We don't need to be at a beach just because we are tired of being stuck in the house.

Then quit showing us how well S Korea has been doing compared to the US.

Disproportionate?
    The US only has 7 times the population South Korea does, yet there was a number a couple of weeks where South Korea had 1300 times fewer new cases than the US did. 1300 times.

California has done a better job of slowing the spread and it has nothing to do with population size. Same with South Korea. Some places are ahead while others fall behind.

Math is not one of your or Posada's stronger qualities btw.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-27-2020 at 06:49 AM.

Trumpís 15 step guideline has worked. Glad to see you post something positive for a change.
    If those guidelines include ingesting bleach, calling the virus a "hoax", etc, sure.

Dr. Dena Grayson
    @DrDenaGrayson

11m
    sign if these latest #coronavirus antibody results announced by
    @NYGovCuomo
    hold true, then:

~2.9 million (14.7%) people statewide in #NewYork have been exposed to the virus
    Of this 2.9 million total, 2 million people in #NYC (24.7% of the cityís population) have been exposed
    Quote Tweet

Dr. Dena Grayson
    @DrDenaGrayson
    ∑ 31m
    BREAKING: @NYGovCuomo announces updated results from an antibody study of 7,500 people in #NewYork:
    14.9% of residents statewide tested positive for antibodies to #coronavirus
    24.7%(!!) of people in #NYC had antibodies

https://twitter.com/nygovcuomo/statu...97350561816576

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    LOS ANGELES -- The Los Angeles Lakers have returned approximately $4.6 million that they received from a federal government program intended to help small businesses weather the economic burden caused by the coronavirus pandemic, the team said in a statement to ESPN on Monday.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...mpression=true

1. How did the Lakers even qualify?

2. What

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Again, all you people want is testing testing testing. How do you get a test when you have to pass certain criteria before taking the test?

You and your liberal friends just constantly say we need more test. I had a friend who tried to get a test and was turned down during the screening process because he didnít have every symptom.

You act like it is easy and you just go to your local CVS and say, Iím here for my test. It doesnít work that way. These test cant be pulled off a tree. You all act like it can be massed produced with millions administering it.
    It's almost like we need way more tests.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    It's almost like we need way more tests.
    It's almost like Trump lied when he said anyone who wanted a test could get a test(this was a month or so ago) and millions of more tests were available(than actually were)

Shocker.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Trump lie? Yeah right.

Do you guys find the Biden rape allegations credible or do u just believe its a stunt to get him out of the race. As much as i'm not happy with how Trump has handled this virus, Biden would just be a mess as POTUS IMO. I don't think Trump loses to Biden but if they put in a better candidate up for the dems i think they have a very good shot at beating Trump

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Do you guys find the Biden rape allegations credible or do u just believe its a stunt to get him out of the race. As much as i'm not happy with how Trump has handled this virus, Biden would just be a mess as POTUS IMO. I don't think Trump loses to Biden but if they put in a better candidate up for the dems i think they have a very good shot at beating Trump
    One accused of sexual vs one accused of sexual assault. Really neither are appealing.

D's looking for an excuse to draft Cuomo.