Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 244 of 627 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294344 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Not true at all. Could simply mean that more and more people are actually being tested. Wouldn't want to clash with your narrow world view though, I get it.
    Well someone else in this thread said hospitalizations are going down , so if they are going down but new cases are going up . It only means that while more people are getting infected , a solid majority of those new cases are people not needing Hospitalizations . Which would likely mean people are starting to build atleast some immunity to the virus since they arenít getting sick from it , or atleast not enough to need to be in the hospital

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I keep asking people on when we can ease any restrictions or their opinions?

When do we folks?

When a vaccine comes?

16-18 months of this?

I can see what CNN is doing already.

They want MASS CONFUSION with their opinions...

They are showing the open beaches in a Liberal State like California.

They crack me up. They say perfect social distancing on the beach.

Now flip the coin.

Last week in a conservative State, they show mass recklessness on a beach in Florida.

Cherry picking is soooooooooo obvious and hilarious by those morons on CNN.

Again, if those people are walking with others why canít they?

What if those people are family members?

Arenít those same people living in the same household?

What a joke. They just assume and again are wrong.

Figures beaches opening in Cali gets nothing from the crowd here but when Florida opened some of theirs the anger and accusations against it from certain people here was almost non stop . Then when Georgia started opening up , people here were going nuts against it but now silence when cuomo gives a solid date when nyc can start opening up and again met by silence . And these same people call me a hypocrite and say I am trumpís lap dog , meanwhile all this time these same people here are doing the EXACT thing with the Democrats and the media . Incredible

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    I think what's being missed here is.

The United States #s are still heading up on the incline.

New York itself has peaked, leveled and is now heading down.

If social distancing was not put in place, New Yorks #s would be in the tens of millions.

A majority of people wouldn't have access to health care because of the hospitals already being over whelemed when it wasn't even at its peak yet.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by OhSoSlick; 04-26-2020 at 06:53 PM.
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Figures beaches opening in Cali gets nothing from the crowd here but when Florida opened some of theirs the anger and accusations against it from certain people here was almost non stop . Then when Georgia started opening up , people here were going nuts against it but now silence when cuomo gives a solid date when nyc can start opening up and again met by silence . And these same people call me a hypocrite and say I am trumpís lap dog , meanwhile all this time these same people here are doing the EXACT thing with the Democrats and the media . Incredible
    Californians on those beaches are just as bad as Floridians. That said, Florida opened beaches earlier which put more people at risk, especially with a large elderly population there

Cuomo talked about opening New York in incremental stages with Westchester, NYC and Long island coming later. They arent just opening the state without a plan. Obviously things are going to open up again but it needs to be done responsibly and much differently than it was previous to the virus. We're going to find out how well we can contain it but dont be surprised if there are hot spots when we do. This isnt full proof. That doesnt mean we should speed this up like you suggest

Context is key.

You are a Trump lap dog. That hasnt changed.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Californians on those beaches are just as bad as Floridians. That said, Florida opened beaches earlier which put more people at risk, especially with a large elderly population there

Cuomo talked about opening New York in incremental stages with Westchester, NYC and Long island coming later. They arent just opening the state without a plan. Obviously things are going to open up again but it needs to be done responsibly and much differently than it was previous to the virus. We're going to find out how well we can contain it but dont be surprised if there are hot spots when we do. This isnt full proof. That doesnt mean we should speed this up like you suggest

Context is key.

You are a Trump lap dog. That hasnt changed.
    How were more people put at risk In Florida when the virus was more widespread in Cali and Cali has a larger population than Florida ? Do you realize how little sense you are making with that post? And and show me where I said the reopening should be sped up ? I only said the economy needs to START reopening as soon as possible

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    And questioning the death toll is a dumb and ridiculous statement by CNN with regards to Trump....

I hope he gets re-elected just to make the Trump haters more miserable.....

Biden and or Trump doesnít affect me one way or another but people who are miserable like the ones who canít handle Trump being President are just sore and piss poor losers.......

I donít care if Biden wins. I donít care if Trump win, now I do agree I make more on investments with Trump than any Democrat. Democrats hate people making money.

I wish every single rich democrat would donate their entire years salary to the poor if they cared so much about it..

Talking points are a joke. Do something good for the poor not just trashing the GOP and calling them all rich. ThT is a blanket statement that is far from the truth yet the left or Democrat just thinks they are honest and perfect in this world. What a crock of crap!

We need to get along and support whoever is President. I may not agreed with Obamaís views or vision but I never trashed him to no end like the losers who trash Trump day in day out and not talking about here but everywhere.

Half hate him and half love him.

It all depends on who is voting that day.

And I see the narrative already from the Democrats.

All in votes.

Please. Saying anybody canít vote without IDís is a liar and you all know it.

If they donít have an ID they donít vote. Not hard to figure out.

Mail in votes is not safe with regards to cheating.

Hell, the Dems had dead people voting for Kennedy in the state of Illinois. That State put him over the top with the close election in 1960.

Power is all people care about. Everybody wants to be on top. I find more miserable Democrats when a Republican is in office. I wasnít miserable with Obama winning. Romney and McCain lost and that was that. Life goes on. And life went on. I just see more angry and miserable Democrats than ever before. This goes to all Democrats. The Hollywood Democrats are the worst. But people on social media is ridiculous and are downright awful for what they say. Get over it...with in Nov or in 2024 you may have your guy or lady in charge of the WH. Just relax and wait.
    Again, are you trying to convince us or yourself ?

I did not know how early California closed down. And how it spared them. Using information and science. Anyone watch Sixty Minutes tonight ?

How were more people put at risk In Florida when the virus was more widespread in Cali and Cali has a larger population than Florida ? Do you realize how little sense you are making with that post? And and show me where I said the reopening should be sped up ? I only said the economy needs to START reopening as soon as possible
    You want to try that again? Florida has 30,000 confirmed cases as opposed to Californias 41,000. If you look at the individual populations of those states, California has clearly done a better job containing the spread. I'm not excusing those people on California beaches. They dont belong there. It's stupid.

Mincing words is not your strong suit.

You want to try that again? Florida has 30,000 confirmed cases as opposed to Californias 41,000. If you look at the individual populations of those states, California has clearly done a better job containing the spread. I'm not excusing those people on California beaches. They dont belong there. It's stupid.

Mincing words is not your strong suit.
    Yeah Cali has more people , And more cases . Therefore more people are at risk in Cali than in Florida .

Yeah Cali has more people , And more cases . Therefore more people are at risk in Cali than in Florida .
    California has a population of almost 40 million people. Florida 21 million. That's a disproportionate amount in relation of population sizes of each individual state. More people at risk in California but California has done a better job than Florida in terms of limiting the spread.

New hospitalizations dropped 1962 a week ago to 1184 yesterday. The numbers are dropping.
    Trumpís 15 step guideline has worked. Glad to see you post something positive for a change.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

The chart you are referring to is active cases in the USA. Not NYS. Whatever the case is, the social distancing is working. Its certainly better than your alternative of having everything go back to normal as soon as possible.

Yup, Trump did criticize the Georgia Gov pretty harshly for reopening.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Thank goodness. I'm gonna go nuts if I can't get my car washed soon.
    We had a tremendous us rain on Friday. Car is clean again.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Not true at all. Could simply mean that more and more people are actually being tested. Wouldn't want to clash with your narrow world view though, I get it.
    Again, all you people want is testing testing testing. How do you get a test when you have to pass certain criteria before taking the test?

You and your liberal friends just constantly say we need more test. I had a friend who tried to get a test and was turned down during the screening process because he didnít have every symptom.

You act like it is easy and you just go to your local CVS and say, Iím here for my test. It doesnít work that way. These test cant be pulled off a tree. You all act like it can be massed produced with millions administering it.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 04-27-2020 at 06:07 AM.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    I think you know the answer to your question, but I'll reiterate. The ****in idiots dumb enough to believe every word out of the dotards mouth.

You may recall I was told emphatically by a certain someone I should (blindly) respect your president, support your president! And you ask who is dumb enough to listen to him? Think for a moment. Ponder your own words.

Anybody who has had at least 1st grade education knows you donít drink or inject disinfectant.

The Orange turd obviously heard something with disinfectant. He is trying to be the spokesperson up there and a lot of medical statements should be given to the Drís. And of course the Dr has to eat crow and defend him for a dumb statement. Again, let Pence talk more. That would solve all issues. And of course Pence has to follow his bosses orders with policy but I guarantee you he goes home shaking his head after those pressers....
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place