Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 242 of 627 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292342 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Yes we are approaching the top of the curve. That doesn't mean we know how long it continuers or when it goes down. It also doesn't mean it can't go back up.

Mush, the hospitals in many states are now in positions to handle it, so the death isn't as impending and the hospitals won't be overwhelmed.

Social distancing, is why the curve is hitting the point it is.
    Herd immunity could be doing it too since if the deaths arenít rising sharply but cases are , that can only mean more and more people arenít getting very sick from this virus either .

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    And I'm not shocked you are stupid enough to blame them and not the actual man who suggested it.

I'm actually shocked you didn't try it. You are of the same intellect.
    I blame anyone stupid enough to take trump seriously when he says that yes . I am not a bleeding heart liberal that assigns blame to everyone else but the people doing this to themselves . Thing is Trump said that once in one press brief . Itís the damned media that has been harping over and airing it nonstop for about a week now . A lot more people are watching the media than people who bother to watch trump briefings . So why is no one holding the media accountable for this then ?

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Only proves that the lockdowns arenít being very effective, that and the regular testing is not doing any good either .
    No that's not what it proves. If people weren't on lockdown and allowed to do what they normally would be doing, numbers would be much higher. We can see social distancing and closing down businesses has worked in NYS as evidence by the drop in new cases, hospitalizations and death totals.

It has to continue to be enforced. Not easing restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    No that's not what it proves. If people weren't on lockdown and allowed to do what they normally would be doing, numbers would be much higher. We can see social distancing and closing down businesses has worked in NYS as evidence by the drop in new cases, hospitalizations and death totals.

It has to continue to be enforced. Not easing restrictions.
    According to the chart that was posted on the previous page Of this thread , the last two days have shown the sharpest increase of new virus cases . If that chart is correct then again the lockdown hasnít been very effective

I blame anyone stupid enough to take trump seriously when he says that yes . I am not a bleeding heart liberal that assigns blame to everyone else but the people doing this to themselves . Thing is Trump said that once in one press brief . Itís the damned media that has been harping over and airing it nonstop for about a week now . A lot more people are watching the media than people who bother to watch trump briefings . So why is no one holding the media accountable for this then ?
    The media talks about it because its dumbfounding as ****. This is the man leading our country. I feel like that's something you dont understand and why you give him a constant pass. He's not the mayor of a city or a governor of a state. He's the leader of the biggest super power in the world so his words carry weight, especially now when people are scared.

The fact that he can throw stupid **** around like that is scary. It speaks to his lack of intelligence, lack of leadership, etc. Its a microcosm of his presidency and why a lot of people were worried when he was elected. He's a loose cannon who doesn't inspire confidence in people.

Stop giving him a pass for being an idiot. He should choose his words more carefully or better yet, shut the **** up.

If he thinks disinfectant is a good solution, maybe he should test it on himself.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-26-2020 at 01:42 PM.

According to the chart that was posted on the previous page Of this thread , the last two days have shown the sharpest increase of new virus cases . If that chart is correct then again the lockdown hasnít been very effective
    The death toll from yesterday in New York was 367. That's the lowest total since March 31st. New cases are down and hospitalizations are down. It is working because New York is taking is seriously.

The death toll from yesterday in New York was 367. That's the lowest total since March 31st. New cases are down and hospitalizations are down. It is working because New York is taking is seriously.
    Then why did that chart show the last 2 days had the highest number of new infections ?

The media talks about it because its dumbfounding as ****. This is the man leading our country. I feel like that's something you dont understand and why you give him a constant pass. He's not the mayor of a city or a governor of a state. He's the leader of the biggest super power in the world so his words carry weight, especially now when people are scared.

The fact that he can throw stupid **** around like that is scary. It speaks to his lack of intelligence, lack of leadership, etc. Its a microcosm of his presidency and why a lot of people were worried when he was elected. He's a loose cannon who doesn't inspire confidence in people.

Stop giving him a pass for being an idiot. He should choose his words more carefully or better yet, shut the **** up.

If he thinks disinfectant is a good solution, maybe he should test it on himself.
    I never gave him a pass for saying that . I never even defended that statement he made .But I sure as heck am not gonna give people stupid enough to take him seriously a pass for doing that to themselves . But you are giving the media a pass for airing that one clip nonstop for almost a week now , which allowed a lot more people to be exposed to that clip than the original briefing did .

Blame the victim right Jorge? Absolve the culprit from responsibility. Enable him.

None so blind as those that refuse to see.

I never gave him a pass for saying that . I never even defended that statement he made .But I sure as heck am not gonna give people stupid enough to take him seriously a pass for doing that to themselves . But you are giving the media a pass for airing that one clip nonstop for almost a week now , which allowed a lot more people to be exposed to that clip than the original briefing did .
    His words hold weight with people, especially those who are desperate. That's why he has to pick his words more carefully but he's not capable of doing that. If you're going to fault those who listened, then you have to fault the person who was irresponsible enough to put that out there. Like I said, it speaks to his stupidity. That's why the media brings it up.

Then why did that chart show the last 2 days had the highest number of new infections ?
    New hospitalizations dropped 1962 a week ago to 1184 yesterday. The numbers are dropping.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-26-2020 at 02:52 PM.

His words hold weight with people, especially those who are desperate. That's why he has to pick his words more carefully but he's not capable of doing that. If you're going to fault those who listened, then you have to fault the person who was irresponsible enough to put that out there. Like I said, it speaks to his stupidity. That's why the media brings it up.
    Yeah I am faulting the media who put his words out there over and over for a week. And I still fault anyone stupid enough to take what trump seriously enough to poison themselves .

New hospitalizations dropped 1962 a week ago to 1184 yesterday. The numbers are dropping.
    I was talking about new cases rising though . And so did that chart

Yeah I am faulting the media who put his words out there over and over for a week. And I still fault anyone stupid enough to take what trump seriously enough to poison themselves .
    Well of course anything to defend Trump and his moronic ******** I guess.

I was talking about new cases rising though . And so did that chart
    The chart you are referring to is active cases in the USA. Not NYS. Whatever the case is, the social distancing is working. Its certainly better than your alternative of having everything go back to normal as soon as possible.