Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 241 of 627 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291341 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 9393
    It was pretty OBVIOUS that New York got crushed because of one major issue.

Not Trump or his horrible response but:

International travel!

Thank China for that one!

Those idiots allowed flights out of their Country knowing how bad the virus was and was even telling the WHO that this was no serious virus. So of course the WHO tells other Countries that there is no worry and the entire World outside of China just assumed that the outbreak was contained in China.

Trump is a moron at times but all of you Trump haters will ignore the China issue and you know that is where this fckn thing started...

It started in China and it was THEIR RESPONSIBILITY to warn the world but no they were playing if off and covered it up and now the entire world is paying the price.

I could only imagine if this virus started in the US. The Trump haters on here would be changing their fckn tune and blame him for where it originally started.

Dr, and others would be putting the sole blame on the Trump if it started here. But since it didnít you and a few others mentioned China in fine print with a very tiny comment because we canít hurt others with anger and it is already here now.....oh save that bullspit!

Look, I know Trump is awful, I see the pressers, I hear his comments but this damn virus is not his fault and the people who hate Trump had to FIND SOMETHING to attach to Trump and this is it.

Use this virus and run him through the meat grinder until no end. It is all his fault for the problems this virus has caused and has now wrecked the World.

And this is not a defense for Trump. Iím talking about the line in the sand when this first came out with patient zero. It is ALL ON CHINA AND THE WHO!

They screwed this up.

When you screw something like this and not warn people it makes people who donít pay attention even more vulnerable and Ountries like Italy, England, Spain and the US were those not paying attention because of the calm light response from the WHO who got their reports from where?

CHINA!

And the leaders from Italy, Spain, England and many others are more decorated, more polished, more experienced, moRe prepared as a true leader of their Countries and you know what?

they still got wrecked!
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 04-26-2020 at 07:25 AM.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    So where are the graphs? We always had a post with the graphs showing when we were approaching the top of the curve. Now?

I guess the backside of the curve is boring and no stories. People only care about death and sob stories. I want normalcy and baseball back!
    Hmmm the curve has been flattened perhaps bit doesn't that mean we are still going to see large number of deafs ? Just asking, if for example 5,000 people hace died building up to the peak numbers, ( the top of the mountain analogy ) won't we loss 5 thousand as we go down the mountain, just the numbers will begin to count down in the reverse rate they climbed? So the period is still not safe, it's just that flattening the curve was meant to slow the rate of infection to allow the medical system to be able to accommodate the numbers if patients. The coast is not clear if that is what you think. Plus Virginia and Georgia two near by States to Florida may see the infection send an other boost to Florida's numbers.

It was pretty OBVIOUS that New York got crushed because of one major issue.

Not Trump or his horrible response but:

International travel!

Thank China for that one!

Those idiots allowed flights out of their Country knowing how bad the virus was and was even telling the WHO that this was no serious virus. So of course the WHO tells other Countries that there is no worry and the entire World outside of China just assumed that the outbreak was contained in China.

Trump is a moron at times but all of you Trump haters will ignore the China issue and you know that is where this fckn thing started...

It started in China and it was THEIR RESPONSIBILITY to warn the world but no they were playing if off and covered it up and now the entire world is paying the price.

I could only imagine if this virus started in the US. The Trump haters on here would be changing their fckn tune and blame him for where it originally started.

Dr, and others would be putting the sole blame on the Trump if it started here. But since it didnít you and a few others mentioned China in fine print with a very tiny comment because we canít hurt others with anger and it is already here now.....oh save that bullspit!

Look, I know Trump is awful, I see the pressers, I hear his comments but this damn virus is not his fault and the people who hate Trump had to FIND SOMETHING to attach to Trump and this is it.

Use this virus and run him through the meat grinder until no end. It is all his fault for the problems this virus has caused and has now wrecked the World.

And this is not a defense for Trump. Iím talking about the line in the sand when this first came out with patient zero. It is ALL ON CHINA AND THE WHO!

They screwed this up.

When you screw something like this and not warn people it makes people who donít pay attention even more vulnerable and Ountries like Italy, England, Spain and the US were those not paying attention because of the calm light response from the WHO who got their reports from where?

CHINA!

And the leaders from Italy, Spain, England and many others are more decorated, more polished, more experienced, moRe prepared as a true leader of their Countries and you know what?

they still got wrecked!
    By the way Trump praised China many times while the infection spread..... back defending Trump who you said you would not defend anymore. It was predictable. You have much invested in his cult of personality to pull out now. You know what kind of people are born every second right ?
    Last edited by flimflamman; 04-26-2020 at 08:05 AM.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Hmmm the curve has been flattened perhaps bit doesn't that mean we are still going to see large number of deafs ? Just asking, if for example 5,000 people hace died building up to the peak numbers, ( the top of the mountain analogy ) won't we loss 5 thousand as we go down the mountain, just the numbers will begin to count down in the reverse rate they climbed? So the period is still not safe, it's just that flattening the curve was meant to slow the rate of infection to allow the medical system to be able to accommodate the numbers if patients. The coast is not clear if that is what you think. Plus Virginia and Georgia two near by States to Florida may see the infection send an other boost to Florida's numbers.
    Uhh Florida isn't near by Virginia. Not sure the relevance here?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Uhh Florida isn't near by Virginia. Not sure the relevance here?

Georgia is.my point is if states reopen to early like in Georgia the numbers will spill over into Florida completing changing current models and may cause a new spike in his State. And VA and the Carolinas if my memory serves me has lots of back and forth travel to Florida. I have cousins who live in both VA and Florida who drive to see each other regularly. It's not a huge distance.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Georgia is.my point is if states reopen to early like in Georgia the numbers will spill over into Florida completing changing current models and may cause a new spike in his State. And VA and the Carolinas if my memory serves me has lots of back and forth travel to Florida. I have cousins who live in both VA and Florida who drive to see each other regularly. It's not a huge distance.
    It isn't nearby. Just thought it was odd that you said it that way, carry on.

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    could have been unleashed by researchers who sold laboratory animals to the notorious ďwet marketsĒ of Wuhan for extra cash.

His theory

The novel twist to Mosherís theory is that Chinese lab technicians have an unfortunate history of selling experimental animals to vendors such as the ones that ply their trade in Wuhanís wet market:

Same author. Author. Yes author.
    https://nypost.com/2020/02/22/dont-b...ed-from-a-lab/
    And then there is this little-known fact: Some Chinese researchers are in the habit of selling their laboratory animals to street vendors after they have finished experimenting on them.

And then there's this

https://www.mediaite.com/news/jesse-...avirus-origin/

ďI think the Chinese wet market story is a cover story. And I think that cover story is now blown. And let me tell you why,Ē Mosher said to Watters, before offering a list of circumstantial details but no real proof, which included the fact that two of the countryís microbiology labs, which have collected extensive samples of bats and bat droppings, are located in Wuhan."

"He wrote an innuendo-filled and evidence-free New York Post column"

So one writer's theory, what types of books does Steven Mosher write? Even when shown to be unsubstantiated is well known fact.
    (Ironically, he calls it a, "little known fact)

Interesting that you believe theory and fact are the same thing. It explains a great deal.

For the record you, I have never reported a poster. Not once. Not even a gobshite like you who has called me multiple nasty things.
    Why have I not? Because I am not a ***** snowflake like you.

A snowflake who doesn't know the difference between a theory and a well known fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    These are the same people that keep re-electing deblasio, cuomo and Schumer . So it doesnít shock me some of them are stupid enough to poison themselves
    And I'm not shocked you are stupid enough to blame them and not the actual man who suggested it.

I'm actually shocked you didn't try it. You are of the same intellect.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    It isn't nearby. Just thought it was odd that you said it that way, carry on.

Ok, I stand corrected. No biggie. Point is contagion doesn't respect lines on a map. I think MUSH feels very safe where he is. If Georgia miscalculated and it goes bad, Georgia's proximity to Florida and other states will cause a spike.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    So where are the graphs? We always had a post with the graphs showing when we were approaching the top of the curve. Now?

I guess the backside of the curve is boring and no stories. People only care about death and sob stories. I want normalcy and baseball back!
    Yes we are approaching the top of the curve. That doesn't mean we know how long it continuers or when it goes down. It also doesn't mean it can't go back up.

Mush, the hospitals in many states are now in positions to handle it, so the death isn't as impending and the hospitals won't be overwhelmed.

Social distancing, is why the curve is hitting the point it is.

Ignorance is bliss

No Nick, I don't think you realize the depth of his incompetence in the handling of the pandemic. Can he be "blamed" for the virus? An emphatic NO. Does he have responsibility for the slow, inconsistent response? YES. Is he responsible for his early denial and dismissal that allowed the virus to spread unabated? YES. Is he responsible for the disinformation and erroneous claims? YES. Has he taken responsibility for any of his "short"comings? NO! Shall I continue?

Blame.....This is where you and I are very different Nick. I have no need or desire to blame anyone. I feel it serves no purpose other than personal. Do you take solace in assigning blame? Does it absolve you of certain feelings? The bottom line, people are dying that imo takes precedent above all, petty squabbles regarding blame just don't fit in the context. I have no need to blame Trump. I do hold him responsible and accountable for his failures. He has an important job and role to fulfill, thus far he has failed miserably. He takes NO responsibility. He has become an embarrassment.

He proves on a daily basis that he is ill equipped for the immense leadership role demanded by the office. His narcissism seduced him into believing he should run and possibly win the office, thus becoming the most POWERFUL man in the world. His narcissism did not provide him with the requisite skill to perform the duties and responsibilty required BY the office. His narcissism will also be his undoing. Watch.

Can we as citizens issue a class action executive order.....You're Fired!

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    No Nick, I don't think you realize the depth of his incompetence in the handling of the pandemic. Can he be "blamed" for the virus? An emphatic NO. Does he have responsibility for the slow, inconsistent response? YES. Is he responsible for his early denial and dismissal that allowed the virus to spread unabated? YES. Is he responsible for the disinformation and erroneous claims? YES. Has he taken responsibility for any of his "short"comings? NO! Shall I continue?

Blame.....This is where you and I are very different Nick. I have no need or desire to blame anyone. I feel it serves no purpose other than personal. Do you take solace in assigning blame? Does it absolve you of certain feelings? The bottom line, people are dying that imo takes precedent above all, petty squabbles regarding blame just don't fit in the context. I have no need to blame Trump. I do hold him responsible and accountable for his failures. He has an important job and role to fulfill, thus far he has failed miserably. He takes NO responsibility. He has become an embarrassment.

He proves on a daily basis that he is ill equipped for the immense leadership role demanded by the office. His narcissism seduced him into believing he should run and possibly win the office, thus becoming the most POWERFUL man in the world. His narcissism did not provide him with the requisite skill to perform the duties and responsibilty required BY the office. His narcissism will also be his undoing. Watch.

Can we as citizens issue a class action executive order.....You're Fired!
    i blame tourists from italy and americans going to italy and coming back bringing the virus to the states...

The past 2 days have literally been the 2 days of "most new infections." Clearly, this is almost over. Should be any day now. I'm guessing by Tuesday around lunch time we should be ready to open up fully.

Yep 28 you nailed it. Tuesday or Wednesday no question.

If that were really the case , the numbers during the first wave would have been much higher here in Florida . Northern Florida Has less than 10k cases , the rest are here in southern Florida . Why? International travel to Miami, via cruise ships and plane . Just like NYC. International travel from Europe and China brought the virus here , it was CHINA and Europeís open border policies that caused this virus to get around the world so quickly .
    Last edited by Posada20; 04-26-2020 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    The past 2 days have literally been the 2 days of "most new infections." Clearly, this is almost over. Should be any day now. I'm guessing by Tuesday around lunch time we should be ready to open up fully.

Only proves that the lockdowns arenít being very effective, that and the regular testing is not doing any good either .