Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 239 of 627 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289339 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 9393
    How has the networks of truth, Fox and One America News handling what the President said about this ? What are the implications of their coverage to this and their networks assertion that other news outlets are fake news? Mush and Posada provide me a 5,000 word paper on it next week.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Just drove to our district office to pick up anti Corona supplies for work. Think when I get home I'll inject myself w some lysol, eat a few clorox wipes then cut a small hole in my chest and lay out in the sun. Guaranteed immunity.
    🤣
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Honestly, not just him, all politicians should just let the experts talk when it comes to stuff like this. He doesn't do himself any favors with the stuff he says. A lot of people spent a lot of time defending him online and on TV/media outlets. Now he's saying he was being sarcastic. Oof.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I think its a combination of things. Trump is probably getting tired of repeating much of the same thing day after day. Not much changes on this front. Thousands are dying, they still have no idea when to open the economy and he probably doesn't want to take sides in when states open because he might be held accountable if he sticks with his side to "open everything up". There are no imminent vaccines and he knows unless its Fox news, the media is going to pick apart whatever he says.

He's good for a couple of dumb sound bytes a week regardless but this allows him to stop thinking out loud like he did with the "sarcastic" disinfectant statement. I am sure that idea comes from his re-election campaign as well. The less talking the president does about this, the better.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-25-2020 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I think its a combination of things. Trump is probably getting tired of repeating much of the same thing day after day. Not much changes on this front. Thousands are dying, they still have no idea when to open the economy and he probably doesn't want to take sides in when states open because he might be held accountable if he sticks with his side to "open everything up". There are no imminent vaccines and he knows unless its Fox news, the media is going to pick apart whatever he says.

He's good for a couple of dumb sound bytes a week regardless but this allows him to stop thinking out loud like he did with the "sarcastic" disinfectant statement. I am sure that idea comes from his re-election campaign as well. The less talking the president does about this, the better.
    It's notable Posada has not been around

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    He knows he is fighting a losing battle. Maybe he was just trolling us and it ran its course.

He knows he is fighting a losing battle. Maybe he was just trolling us and it ran its course.
    Or he ingested some Lysol ?
    Last edited by flimflamman; 04-25-2020 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    You people tell me to Stop posting and when I do you wonder why I am not posting . Lol wow

And here I thought you people said trump supporters were The morons

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    No I said the protesters are morons. To be fair we dont know the political affiliations of the people walking and if you think this isnt happening in other cities, you're fooling yourself.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    You people ? Didn't yesterday or so you complained about being referred to as " you people ". I never said I didn't want you to post. I have questioned whether you are employed because you never stop posting. Perhaps you took time off to pretend you have something else to do. But I never said you shouldn't post.

[QUOTE=metswon69;33464535]No I said the protesters are morons. To be fair we dont know the political affiliations of the people walking and if you think this isnt happening in other cities, you're fooling yourself.[/QUOTE

Well since those morons in that article I was responding to were in nyc there is a very good chance they aren’t trump supporters . Either way that pic does not make deblasio and cuomo look good at all .

No I said the protesters are morons. To be fair we dont know the political affiliations of the people walking and if you think this isnt happening in other cities, you're fooling yourself.
    I have said this before, these type of photographs don't show the angles that can properly display distancing. People closest together could be living together. And strangers can be appropriately distant. I see it all the time in NYC. People are walking or sitting in areas like Central Park or Orcahrd beach or Coney Island apart from another. But the camera angles photograph does not properly Convey the distance. Today I went for a walk with my wife and daughter. There were many other people there but people were distant from each other. Wearing masks.