Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 238 of 627 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288338 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 9393
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    First smart idea he's had in a while.
    Honestly, not just him, all politicians should just let the experts talk when it comes to stuff like this. He doesn't do himself any favors with the stuff he says. A lot of people spent a lot of time defending him online and on TV/media outlets. Now he's saying he was being sarcastic. Oof.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Just saw this on Facebook lol

https://www.smartertravel.com/how-it...4N-5Q.facebook

Italy is handling lockdown slightly better than the US is handling social distancing.

Any fans of The Office? Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/IY6VdIGHwgk

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    https://www.smartertravel.com/how-it...4N-5Q.facebook

Italy is handling lockdown slightly better than the US is handling social distancing.
    I'm starting to think all those people who said they could live alone in a cabin for a month were lying. They can't handle a few weeks of some things closed, even though they can still go out.

Oh.

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Dr, I canít defend that bozo anymore.

I still in shock of what he said and then he tries to play it off as being sarcastic to test the reporter.....

WTF is that?
    The libs some how made him say it. Or the libs are spinning it. That lame stream media is to blame. Hilary Clinton too, remember Hilary Clinton she is bad really bad. Feel better ? If you turn to Fox I am sure they did the very same thing and you'll be back on the MAGA support team . Watch the President talk about the wall some more to shore up his base. Distraction is coming in the next few days.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    We suck

Iím proud of Chinaís numbers......
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    First smart idea he's had in a while.
    Why?

That **** is must see TV.

CNN reporters have a field day with that clown.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Honestly, not just him, all politicians should just let the experts talk when it comes to stuff like this. He doesn't do himself any favors with the stuff he says. A lot of people spent a lot of time defending him online and on TV/media outlets. Now he's saying he was being sarcastic. Oof.

You canít be sarcastic in a time like this. Now in his defense he does get excited when he hears new information and just starts talking off of the cuff but that was a time to gather the info, decipher it and present to the public and not give us a teaching lesson like some substitute teacher who screws up the assignment. Anything new he should not talk about as he doesnít have the knowledge to present that sort of information to the public when they need direct answers and not BS sarcasm directed at CNN or whoever the reporter was no mater who much of an idiot that reporter is because some of those just bait him to get a story for their shows later to talk about.

And on the flip side if anybody is THAT stupid to do what he said are complete fckn idiots to begin with. Two wrongs donít make a right.

Let Pence, And the Drís do 90% of the presser with him just reading a prepared statement that was written by Pence.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

I am the President said " I am the President and your fake news... " to a reporter who asked the President to give guidance. The President and his supporters pushing fake news and lame stream media. But both the right media and Trump handled this mess like they had everyone's best interest at heart. Yet, Posada and Mush will be back defendingbhim this morning. Just imagine if Hilary Clinton was President and said the same thing could you imagine Rudy Giuliani and Hannity saying about the same comments. Anyone know how Hannity covered the comments or Lou Dobbs ?

You canít be sarcastic in a time like this. Now in his defense he does get excited when he hears new information and just starts talking off of the cuff but that was a time to gather the info, decipher it and present to the public and not give us a teaching lesson like some substitute teacher who screws up the assignment. Anything new he should not talk about as he doesnít have the knowledge to present that sort of information to the public when they need direct answers and not BS sarcasm directed at CNN or whoever the reporter was no mater who much of an idiot that reporter is because some of those just bait him to get a story for their shows later to talk about.

And on the flip side if anybody is THAT stupid to do what he said are complete fckn idiots to begin with. Two wrongs donít make a right.

Let Pence, And the Drís do 90% of the presser with him just reading a prepared statement that was written by Pence.
    The President was asked a question, the ultimate softball question, a few weeks ago. The reporter asked a simple question " What can you tell the American people who are scared right now " The President could have said " I tell those Americans that their government is doing all it can, we have the world's best medical care yada yada. " but how did he respond told the reporter she is terrible and it's a terrible question etc. This mans thought process is on display. You want him handling an other crisis ? You want Pence ? Don't worry it's all good. You will blame the left wing media. You will go back to what you have done day by day. Your loyal to a cult of personality. The bozo can kill people in broad daylight and he knows they won't stop supporting him.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 04-25-2020 at 06:51 AM.

Why are the unemployed getting more money now than they were with their jobs?

Thank you Democratís A bunch of morons!

How in the world are you going to get these people back on the workforce when they have zero incentive now?
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Why are the unemployed getting more money now than they were with their jobs?

Thank you Democratís A bunch of morons!

How in the world are you going to get these people back on the workforce when they have zero incentive now?
    See, your President and the conservative f up. But blame the democrats for something. See back to normal. You will be supporting the President in an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    The President was asked a question, the ultimate softball question, a few weeks ago. The reporter asked a simple question " What can you tell the American people who are scared right now " The President could have said " I tell those Americans that their government is doing all it can, we have the world's best medical care yada yada. " but how did he respond told the reporter she is terrible and it's a terrible question etc. This mans thought process is on display. You want him handling an other crisis ? You want Pence ? Don't worry it's all good. You will blame the left wing media. You will go back to what you have done day by day. Your loyal to a cult of personality. The bozo can kill people in broad daylight and he knows they won't stop supporting him.
    If the idiot CNN reporters quit baiting the turd then maybe he wonít be such a jack wagon back to them.

Why doesnít these reporters kill him with kindness? Then he would look astounded and turn into a Bumbling stumbling Joe Biden who is lost with his words to begin with.

How in the hell can anybody vote for THAT guy? He canít even do a simple read from his podcasts.

Trump or Biden?

Both are horrible

And there no lessor of the two evils so donít come back with that crap.

Two old white men fighting it out is going to be must see TV.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

If the idiot CNN reporters quit baiting the turd then maybe he wonít be such a jack wagon back to them.

Why doesnít these reporters kill him with kindness? Then he would look astounded and turn into a Bumbling stumbling Joe Biden who is lost with his words to begin with.

How in the hell can anybody vote for THAT guy? He canít even do a simple read from his podcasts.

Trump or Biden?

Both are horrible

And there no lessor of the two evils so donít come back with that crap.

Two old white men fighting it out is going to be must see TV.
    The reporter asked a question the same question I would have asked if I could at that moment. Reporters the press speak for us. A Fox reporter and One America News reporter would have said " Mr President thank you for that hopeful insight " see like I said you are back to defending the President. It's really like I said weeks ago, a secular cult. The President actually pushed people to ingest poison but hey Biden is worse cause he says dumb things really ????? For real you said that. And your mad at a CNN reporter for asking a real question that got to the truth and the most ironic moment that the President calls him Fake news. That point is missed on you. So what is real news again Fox, One America News ? How exactly have they covered this, truthfully ? For me Trump must have thrown a hand full of tic tac in his mouth and grabbed you by the *****. And you have been his ever since. CNN reporter baiting, he was sitting down and speaking with the quietest most effimante voice and the President of the United States couldn't restrain himself with his big brain and best words ? OMG. Yes give me Biden 24/7, 365.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 04-25-2020 at 07:10 AM.