Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 237 of 627 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287337 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 9393
  1. #3541
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,626
    MSNBC
    @MSNBC

    17m
    The U.S. has officially passed 50,000 deaths due to COVID-19.

    "At this rate, in just a few days, more Americans will have died from Coronavirus over a span of roughly 9 weeks than died in the Vietnam War over a span of 12-years,"


    PS ...and US adding a record number of new cases today, 36,000 - including 7 states with 1k+ and 11 states with 800+.
    Last edited by drt1010; 04-24-2020 at 07:58 PM.

  2. #3542
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,626
    Words from a Nobel laureate:

    Paul Krugman@paulkrugman
    I could be wrong, but somehow the Lysol moment feels like it could be a psychological turning point ó the moment when even a lot of Trump diehards face up to his essential unfitness. Those who went through the Bush years may remember how scandal after scandal, policy failure after policy failure, didn't seem to stick. The debacle in Iraq dented Bush's popularity, but not nearly as much as it should have.....

    Of course I could be wrong. But right now my sense is that, to turn the pundit cliche on its head, yesterday was the day Trump stopped being president.

  3. #3543
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    37,104
    JUST IN: Reuters has reported that China has sent a team, which includes medical experts, to advise on North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.
    - The spectator index

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  4. #3544
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,821
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    MSNBC
    @MSNBC

    17m
    The U.S. has officially passed 50,000 deaths due to COVID-19.

    "At this rate, in just a few days, more Americans will have died from Coronavirus over a span of roughly 9 weeks than died in the Vietnam War over a span of 12-years,"


    PS ...and US adding a record number of new cases today, 36,000 - including 7 states with 1k+ and 11 states with 800+.
    dr, why not use all of the wars for comparisons.

    Christ, death is all you libs care about.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  5. #3545
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,821
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    A sweet, kind, compassionate 80 yr old......that will tear your balls off, with a smile.

    There is a reason the madam became Speaker.
    She needed to retire 15 years ago. She canít control the far left of her party.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  6. #3546
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,821
    Trump said his comment was sarcastic. BS!

    Did you see Dr Birx face when Trump was talking about the disinfectant?

    I have to admit it, Trump was a bozo for that comment. And it was not sarcastic.

    After THAT Iím done with the guy. That was the final straw. I canít support someone who tells the public that.

    Canít someone rip his badge and let Pence finish up the year?

    Holy cow....

    I didnít see todayís presser but I can only imagine what crock of crap he said tonight.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  7. #3547
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,821
    Dr, I canít defend that bozo anymore.

    I still in shock of what he said and then he tries to play it off as being sarcastic to test the reporter.....

    WTF is that?
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  8. #3548
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    60,193
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Trump said his comment was sarcastic. BS!

    Did you see Dr Birx face when Trump was talking about the disinfectant?

    I have to admit it, Trump was a bozo for that comment. And it was not sarcastic.

    After THAT Iím done with the guy. That was the final straw. I canít support someone who tells the public that.

    Canít someone rip his badge and let Pence finish up the year?

    Holy cow....

    I didnít see todayís presser but I can only imagine what crock of crap he said tonight.
    I'd give it 24-48 hours before you're right back in his corner.

  9. #3549
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    37,104
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'd give it 24-48 hours before you're right back in his corner.
    Lol, more like 5 Mins. Guy flip flops more than an actual flip flop.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  10. #3550
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    42,911

  11. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    42,911
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Lol, more like 5 Mins. Guy flip flops more than an actual flip flop.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I dont even think it goes that far. I think he's just posting that to appear objective but is really just itching to blame something about this on Obama.

  12. #3552
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,089
    We suck


  13. #3553
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    37,104
    Now Trump is claiming that what he said was sarcasm?

    I don't know if he was serious or not with his statement. I also do not believe this is the time to be sarcastic. You have 10s of 1000s of people dying. Just goes to show how little empathy he has as a human.

    Really sad.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  14. #3554
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    37,104
    Trump plans to cut daily coronavirus briefings

    https://www.axios.com/trump-daily-co...0ad1d29b0.html

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  15. #3555
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    42,911
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Trump plans to cut daily coronavirus briefings

    https://www.axios.com/trump-daily-co...0ad1d29b0.html

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    First smart idea he's had in a while.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •