Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 232 of 627 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282332 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Just wanted to post again that Mitch McConnell is a piece of human garbage.
    And Pelosi?
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    My mother said she had an abortion. She is pro abortion. Said she had an abortion before she met her husband. She said, a safe abortion kept her able to have her children when she was ready. A back alley abortion may have made her sterile later. My mother told that to the Church where my father ministered to shut up people calling it murder. My mother is a tough woman who while married to a preacher would tell him
    , your beliefs sometimes are pure vaca. She Never adopted his take on Christianity. My paternal grand mother like wise dis her own thing and would tell my grandfather, in a German accent " Yes dear, your my husband but your full of crap. And my wife tell me I am full of crap when I talk to her about being pro life. My wife tells me point blank you get a woman pregnant if you **** around you paying for an abortion. And I say yea dear.
    I just said i was pro choice and that i didn't believe in late term abortions. If people choose to have an abortion if the first 3-4 months, fine. After that i consider it wrong unless their is something seriously wrong with the child or it could cost the mother her life

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    And Pelosi?
    I dont care for Pelosi either but she gets a lot of **** while McConnell seems to walk away clean. Hes a piece of **** and this crisis just makes that entirely more evident.

Let New York, Illinois, California go bankrupt? You keep talking about the economy Mush and that might be the stupidest suggestion yet in terms of economic effect on this country.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    People in China did something wrong. Maybe but you don't think China has paid a huge price and will pay more in the future ? All this China talk is aimed at distraction. But hey in China they blame us. See what state media does. See what Fox does here.
    The damn virus originated in China.

Distraction?

They caused all of of this mess in the world.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 04-23-2020 at 10:07 PM.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

The dam virus originated in China.

Distraction?

Donít you realize anything that goes against their narrative is just distractions and lies ? I mean somehow they know better than us and all

The dam virus originated in China.

Distraction?

And our lack of a response made it worse. We're way past focusing on China. It's now about how we handle this and so far our president has done a piss poor job.

We'll deal with China when this is over. The economic sanctions will be significant for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Donít you realize anything that goes against their narrative is just distractions and lies ? I mean somehow they know better than us and all
    Not better.

Just much more educated on a subject that you continue commenting on but remain completely ignorant about. I wish there was a medal to hand out.

Clown, my biggest fear is seeing the country falling completely apart with unemployment. More people will die without jobs. I always said to wait until a May 15 but by then it is time to open up the a Country.

Testing is plentiful now.

First there was no threat with the virus from the Dems.
    Then Ventilators and hospital beds and the healthcare system would fail.
    The we needed to flatten the curve.
    Then it is too soon.

It just never stops.
    Talk about a complete joke of a post....or maybe I just missed that day of school where we learned about how unemployment is deadlier than a deadly virus (one that has now killed 50,000 American citizens in a matter of months).

....and be honest: you would have supported opening everything back up weeks ago if it meant you could get your car washed.

You know that mirror in your bathroom? Take a good look at it while reciting the words you wrote in this post.

Another 4.4 million out of work this week. Total is now 26.4 million in the USA but hey a one time 1200 dollar payment and a broken unemployment application system should suffice.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Another 4.4 million out of work this week. Total is now 26.4 million in the USA but hey a one time 1200 dollar payment and a broken unemployment application system should suffice.
    Unemployment system is up to states and feds. So we can blame them both. Some states have better systems in place than others. I do think their needs to be a national standard system used though.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

But but itís too soon to even think about reopening the economy . The govt only wants control over the people and destroying the economy will do it

But but itís too soon to even think about reopening the economy . The govt only wants control over the people and destroying the economy will do it
    No the answer is/was extending unemployment benefits, making them more easily accessible (that's on the states too) and having allocated aid better. They ****ed up giving most of that money to a SBA program where banks are lending to bigger businesses and not expediting money to the businesses who do really need it.

The answer was helping American citizens with more than a 1200 dollar one time payment. Money that is just our taxpayer dollars anyway. Not going through systems of bureaucratic red tape that take time people dont have.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-23-2020 at 11:52 PM.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Hydroxychloroquine had no effect on seriously ill coronavirus patients in New York: study

https://nypost.com/2020/04/23/hydrox...mpression=true

Wonder if Trumps backed off this drug yet. Stopped watching his pressers, felt like I was losing brain cells when he spoke.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Talk about a complete joke of a post....or maybe I just missed that day of school where we learned about how unemployment is deadlier than a deadly virus (one that has now killed 50,000 American citizens in a matter of months).

....and be honest: you would have supported opening everything back up weeks ago if it meant you could get your car washed.
    I would think the millions dying of starvation during the Great Depression is an indicator at how many lives are negatively effected by millions being unemployed .