Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 230 of 627 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280330 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 9393
  1. #3436
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    37,801
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    could have been unleashed by researchers who sold laboratory animals to the notorious “wet markets” of Wuhan for extra cash.

    His theory

    The novel twist to Mosher’s theory is that Chinese lab technicians have an unfortunate history of selling experimental animals to vendors such as the ones that ply their trade in Wuhan’s wet market:



    Same author. Author. Yes author.
    https://nypost.com/2020/02/22/dont-b...ed-from-a-lab/
    And then there is this little-known fact: Some Chinese researchers are in the habit of selling their laboratory animals to street vendors after they have finished experimenting on them.


    And then there's this

    https://www.mediaite.com/news/jesse-...avirus-origin/

    “I think the Chinese wet market story is a cover story. And I think that cover story is now blown. And let me tell you why,” Mosher said to Watters, before offering a list of circumstantial details but no real proof, which included the fact that two of the country’s microbiology labs, which have collected extensive samples of bats and bat droppings, are located in Wuhan."


    "He wrote an innuendo-filled and evidence-free New York Post column"

    So one writer's theory, what types of books does Steven Mosher write? Even when shown to be unsubstantiated is well known fact.
    (Ironically, he calls it a, "little known fact)

    Interesting that you believe theory and fact are the same thing. It explains a great deal.



    For the record you, I have never reported a poster. Not once. Not even a gobshite like you who has called me multiple nasty things.
    Why have I not? Because I am not a ***** snowflake like you.

    A snowflake who doesn't know the difference between a theory and a well known fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    The only reason I can think of as to why you continue to call me names across different threads is because you are trying to bait me Into doing something against the rules . I am mean why else would you waste so much time on someone like myself who you think nothing of ?
    I am asking why you won't answer the question or provide actual facts. You made a claim. I disproved it.

    I call you a coward because you refuse to stand up and admit you are wrong or provide evidence to prove otherwise
    You do it constantly and not only to me.
    That makes you a liar and a coward.

    I call you a racist homophobe because you are. If you'd like to change, do so. But refusing to acknowledge the words being used by the man for whom you voted and their affect on his base, makes you complicit.
    You have never disagreed with anything. we have commented on his saying.

    I call you a tattle tale wuss because you are.


    As far as baiting, you are the master. You only bait. You harshly, insult multiple posters. You make inane comments for which you take no accountability. You make zero effort to find middle ground even when it's right in front of you.

    While doing all of this , you blame everyone else and play victim, which is why I call you weak


    Now. Please proved actual evidence for you claim that something was a well known fact or simply say, that you ere incorrect.



    Ignorance is bliss

  2. #3437
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,056
    Funny thing about politics. You know why I identify as a Republican ? I believe in balanced budgets and no defecits. The current Trump and Republican Congress who had been led by tea party people spent big and provided pork galore in their budget when they had the Senate and house. Well we borrow from the Chinese more then anyone else. So let's see us challenge the Chinese. For real, they can really bankrupt us.

  3. #3438
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    37,801
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    could have been unleashed by researchers who sold laboratory animals to the notorious “wet markets” of Wuhan for extra cash.

    His theory

    The novel twist to Mosher’s theory is that Chinese lab technicians have an unfortunate history of selling experimental animals to vendors such as the ones that ply their trade in Wuhan’s wet market:



    Same author. Author. Yes author.
    https://nypost.com/2020/02/22/dont-b...ed-from-a-lab/
    And then there is this little-known fact: Some Chinese researchers are in the habit of selling their laboratory animals to street vendors after they have finished experimenting on them.


    And then there's this

    https://www.mediaite.com/news/jesse-...avirus-origin/

    “I think the Chinese wet market story is a cover story. And I think that cover story is now blown. And let me tell you why,” Mosher said to Watters, before offering a list of circumstantial details but no real proof, which included the fact that two of the country’s microbiology labs, which have collected extensive samples of bats and bat droppings, are located in Wuhan."


    "He wrote an innuendo-filled and evidence-free New York Post column"

    So one writer's theory, what types of books does Steven Mosher write? Even when shown to be unsubstantiated is well known fact.
    (Ironically, he calls it a, "little known fact)

    Interesting that you believe theory and fact are the same thing. It explains a great deal.



    For the record you, I have never reported a poster. Not once. Not even a gobshite like you who has called me multiple nasty things.
    Why have I not? Because I am not a ***** snowflake like you.

    A snowflake who doesn't know the difference between a theory and a well known fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Ok I admit The author made a speculation. but kinkO never proved that Chinese labs don’t sell their animals to the wet markets either . And that was My point

    I was not the one who said "it's a well known fact" that, that happens. I disputed the "fact" based on the example you gave.
    The only claim I made was that your claim, was not a well known fact and that your claim wasn't true based on the 1 article you used as an example

    If you noticed, I cited 3 articles. I looked to see if you were correct before I made statement.
    That is at least an attempt at research and not simply "parroting" your narrative.


    I challenged you to prove that it was a "well known fact"

    You failed.



    Ignorance is bliss

  4. #3439
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    37,801
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Funny thing about politics. You know why I identify as a Republican ? I believe in balanced budgets and no defecits. The current Trump and Republican Congress who had been led by tea party people spent big and provided pork galore in their budget when they had the Senate and house. Well we borrow from the Chinese more then anyone else. So let's see us challenge the Chinese. For real, they can really bankrupt us.
    I am a liberal hawk. I believe in many socialized programs, education, LGBTQIA rights and healthcare
    I also believe in a very, very strong military.
    I believe in financial prudence and living within one's means.

    I 100% agree regarding China.

    I commented that if Trump's deals with African nations go through, it will be yuge an he will deserve a ton of credit for getting production out of China.



    Ignorance is bliss

  5. #3440
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I am a liberal hawk. I believe in many socialized programs, education, LGBTQIA rights and healthcare
    I also believe in a very, very strong military.
    I believe in financial prudence and living within one's means.

    I 100% agree regarding China.

    I commented that if Trump's deals with African nations go through, it will be yuge an he will deserve a ton of credit for getting production out of China.
    I believe one thing. I am going to retire with my pension, 401k, and social security to Venezuela or Colombia and prescriptions to Viagra and cialis. My wife approves and will support me in getting you and hot girls to enjoy. Oh I am sorry I was distracting myself from thinking of our current political problems... forgive me what was you saying about politocs.

  6. #3441
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    10,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    **** both of you.
    We're here to brawl!!!

    Where's my rooster?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Totally rational and I appreciate the ideas.
    I am pro choice. I think a woman does with her body what she chooses. I am not "pro abortion" as is often a spin. But I think if we had more options like you suggest, the need would be less for the more severe choice.
    I am absolutely pro choice, that said i think its discusting to use abortions as birth control. I also think its morally wrong to get an abortion after 4 max 5 months unless there is something like a chromosome missing, spinal bifida or its going to endanger the womens life to give birth. Late term aborortion are just awful, think of how many kids are born premature from 7 months on and live happy, normal healthy lives. IMO late term abortion
    Last edited by dayners81; 04-23-2020 at 09:56 PM.

  7. #3442
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    37,801
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    I am absolutely pro choice, that said i think its discusting to use abortions as birth control. I also think its morally wrong to get an abortion after 4 max 5 months unless there is something like a corm ozone missing, spinal bifida or its going to endanger the womens life to give birth. Late term aborortion are just awful, think of how many kids are born premature from 7 months on and live happy, normal healthy lives. IMO late term abortion
    Yeah. Corm Ozone is either deadly or creates murderous psychopaths. I hate Corm Ozones. We n need a cure.

    I agree with your post. Especially Corm Ozones.



    Ignorance is bliss

  8. #3443
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    37,801
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I believe one thing. I am going to retire with my pension, 401k, and social security to Venezuela or Colombia and prescriptions to Viagra and cialis. My wife approves and will support me in getting you and hot girls to enjoy. Oh I am sorry I was distracting myself from thinking of our current political problems... forgive me what was you saying about politocs.
    Dated 3 Colombians. (One somewhat famous) , 2 Venezuelans and married a Brazilian



    Ignorance is bliss

  9. #3444
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,381
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Funny thing about politics. You know why I identify as a Republican ? I believe in balanced budgets and no defecits. The current Trump and Republican Congress who had been led by tea party people spent big and provided pork galore in their budget when they had the Senate and house. Well we borrow from the Chinese more then anyone else. So let's see us challenge the Chinese. For real, they can really bankrupt us.
    That's why I identify as an independent. I lean left socially but fiscally I am conservative. In this instance, however, the government has to do more for the American citizens. This is not a time to stick to partisan ideal to the point where it gets in the way of action. The Democrats and Republicans make that mistake.

  10. #3445
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,056
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    I am absolutely pro choice, that said i think its discusting to use abortions as birth control. I also think its morally wrong to get an abortion after 4 max 5 months unless there is something like a corm ozone missing, spinal bifida or its going to endanger the womens life to give birth. Late term aborortion are just awful, think of how many kids are born premature from 7 months on and live happy, normal healthy lives. IMO late term abortion
    My mother said she had an abortion. She is pro abortion. Said she had an abortion before she met her husband. She said, a safe abortion kept her able to have her children when she was ready. A back alley abortion may have made her sterile later. My mother told that to the Church where my father ministered to shut up people calling it murder. My mother is a tough woman who while married to a preacher would tell him
    , your beliefs sometimes are pure vaca. She Never adopted his take on Christianity. My paternal grand mother like wise dis her own thing and would tell my grandfather, in a German accent " Yes dear, your my husband but your full of crap. And my wife tell me I am full of crap when I talk to her about being pro life. My wife tells me point blank you get a woman pregnant if you **** around you paying for an abortion. And I say yea dear.

  11. #3446
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,693
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    That's why I identify as an independent. I lean left socially but fiscally I am conservative. In this instance, however, the government has to do more for the American citizens. This is not a time to stick to partisan ideal to the point where it gets in the way of action. The Democrats and Republicans make that mistake.
    I identify as a tractor.

  12. #3447
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Dated 3 Colombians. (One somewhat famous) , 2 Venezuelans and married a Brazilian
    I am in the NYC and dated Ecuadorians, Colombians, Peruvians, Brazilians, Hindurans, Dominicans and Puerto Ricans. I married a Greek Puerto Rican. Well I dated Jamaicans, African Americans, Guyanase, Trinidandian Russian, Chinese, Indian, and many others. I love NYC and boy was I Randy. Love woman of Latin America. I am not going to be saying which nation has the prettiest woman it's silly. But I would love to be the Andrew Bourdaine of woman in Latin America. I tell my wife that is my dream, she says only if I can do the same thing with men around the world. Then we laugh.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 04-23-2020 at 08:58 PM.

  13. #3448
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    37,801
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I am in the NYC and dated Ecuadorians, Colombians, Peruvians, Brazilians, Hindurans, Dominicans and Puerto Ricans. I married a Greek Puerto Rican. Well I dated Jamaicans, African Americans, Guyanase, Trinidandian Russian, Chinese, Indian, and many others. I love NYC and boy was I Randy. Love woman of Latin America. I am not going to be saying which nation has the prettiest woman it's silly. But I would love to be the Andrew Bourdaine of woman in Latin America. I tell my wife that is my dream, she says only if I can do the same thing with men around the world. Then we laugh.
    See! Red and Blue agreeing on the only truly important thing. Latinas



    Ignorance is bliss

  14. #3449
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    37,801
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I identify as a tractor.
    I'll bet ARod makes your tailpipes hot.



    Ignorance is bliss

  15. #3450
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    37,801
    It's still funny (and sad) to watch Geno, all FU attitude, waling to the podium and proclaiming he how great he'd be.

    Potentially the most physically gifted QB the Jets ever drafted but my lord, what a dumbazz.



    Ignorance is bliss

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •