Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 229 of 627 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279329 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 9393
  1. #3421
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,968
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Why would anyone in their right mind trust anything WHO says or posts on their site ?
    Did you bother to read or simply dismiss it out of hand as per instruction from the Fuhrer? WHO only reported the study inadvertently. They had nothing to do with the actual conducting, reporting or analysis.

    “A draft manuscript was provided by the authors to WHO and inadvertently posted on the website and taken down as soon as the mistake was noticed. The manuscript is now undergoing peer review and we are waiting for a final version before WHO comments on it,” said WHO spokesperson Daniela Bagozzi.

    https://www.statnews.com/2020/04/23/...witter_organic

  2. #3422
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    43,928

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Religion
    Abortion
    Socialism (Welfare/Healthcare)
    Minorities

    Are a few that come to mind. It is astonishing because you and I are on slightly different sides. I think we are both fairly center.
    We can agree on probably 9 out of 10 issues being posed to us. And that 1? We may disagree but I don't see either of us voting for someone who represents 5 out of 10 if that 1 is one of them, just for that 1.

    That's what happens. I have had friends who have honesty disagreed with 75% of a platform but voted because the candidate was or was not pro choice.
    I am pro life more or less. But I realize I am not going to pay and support every child who is born. I have seen men father kids and give 35 a month in child support. I am pro life in that I think the government should offer woman the option to adoption services. I would want that at every abortion clinic a pamphlet be provided to the mother offering adoption services. That's it. I don't want abortion ended. It's not my choice. I believe people should have ready access to guns cause bad people have access at all times. I an from the Bronx, as early as 12 years old my peers had guns and they were not nice. I believe we should all get a gun if we want one. But I believe mentally ill people shouldn't . I also don't believe I should have a AK 47 either in NYC. Maybe on a ranch in the middle of nowhere but not NYC. Those two positions were legitamelty Republican when I was 18. Not anymore I am considered a Rhino. I understand how religion can make you feel sinful for not opposing homosexuality or abortion. My dad was a minister. I understand the way it can play on someone. I know a African American Christian woman at work who was from North Carolina on a detail. I invited her to Church with me one Sunday. During lunch I heard her make a comment about gays. Well the Church I attend has a gay married minister. I told her and she declined passionately about going to that Churrch. I have made a point in my life to challenge myself. I was once against Gay marriage and now my pastor is a gay married man. I listen and keep my mind open. The conservatives when I was a kid were not like McConnell.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 04-23-2020 at 06:57 PM.

  4. #3424
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,108
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I am pro life more or less. But I realize I am not going to pay and support every child who is born. I have seen men father kids and give 35 a month in child support. I am pro life in that I think the government should offer woman the option to adoption services. I would want that at every abortion clinic a pamphlet be provided to the mother offering adoption services. That's it. I don't want abortion ended. It's not my choice. I believe people should have ready access to guns cause bad people have access at all times. I an from the Bronx, as early as 12 years old my peers had guns and they were not nice. I believe we should all get a gun if we want one. But I believe mentally ill people shouldn't . I also don't believe I should have a AK 47 either in NYC. Maybe on a ranch in the middle of nowhere but not NYC. Those two positions were legitamelty Republican when I was 18. Not anymore I am considered a Rhino.
    Totally rational and I appreciate the ideas.
    I am pro choice. I think a woman does with her body what she chooses. I am not "pro abortion" as is often a spin. But I think if we had more options like you suggest, the need would be less for the more severe choice.



    Ignorance is bliss

  5. #3425
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,751
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Just wanted to post again that Mitch McConnell is a piece of human garbage.
    Mit ch don't care what you think.

  6. #3426
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    could have been unleashed by researchers who sold laboratory animals to the notorious “wet markets” of Wuhan for extra cash.

    His theory

    The novel twist to Mosher’s theory is that Chinese lab technicians have an unfortunate history of selling experimental animals to vendors such as the ones that ply their trade in Wuhan’s wet market:



    Same author. Author. Yes author.
    https://nypost.com/2020/02/22/dont-b...ed-from-a-lab/
    And then there is this little-known fact: Some Chinese researchers are in the habit of selling their laboratory animals to street vendors after they have finished experimenting on them.


    And then there's this

    https://www.mediaite.com/news/jesse-...avirus-origin/

    “I think the Chinese wet market story is a cover story. And I think that cover story is now blown. And let me tell you why,” Mosher said to Watters, before offering a list of circumstantial details but no real proof, which included the fact that two of the country’s microbiology labs, which have collected extensive samples of bats and bat droppings, are located in Wuhan."


    "He wrote an innuendo-filled and evidence-free New York Post column"

    So one writer's theory, what types of books does Steven Mosher write? Even when shown to be unsubstantiated is well known fact.
    (Ironically, he calls it a, "little known fact)

    Interesting that you believe theory and fact are the same thing. It explains a great deal.



    For the record you, I have never reported a poster. Not once. Not even a gobshite like you who has called me multiple nasty things.
    Why have I not? Because I am not a ***** snowflake like you.

    A snowflake who doesn't know the difference between a theory and a well known fact.
    Posada, you had time to report more of my posts but could you comment on the above information?

    You stated it was a known fact.
    I clearly disproved that. Do you have anything to say?



    Ignorance is bliss

  7. #3427
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    43,928
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Mit ch don't care what you think.
    I know. Just wanted to point that out to Mush and Posada who accuse the Democrats only of playing politics. McConnell has been a piece of **** for years. This crisis has just made it more obvious.

  8. #3428
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,108


  9. Reason
    i know this was sarcasm but lets not go down that road

  10. #3430
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Posada, you had time to report more of my posts but could you comment on the above information?

    You stated it was a known fact.
    I clearly disproved that. Do you have anything to say?

    You haven’t proven a thing only that the article I used to back up my stance said it was a theory . I mean do you really believe China always follows the rules in regards to not selling lab animals in wet markets ?

  11. #3431
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    could have been unleashed by researchers who sold laboratory animals to the notorious “wet markets” of Wuhan for extra cash.

    His theory

    The novel twist to Mosher’s theory is that Chinese lab technicians have an unfortunate history of selling experimental animals to vendors such as the ones that ply their trade in Wuhan’s wet market:



    Same author. Author. Yes author.
    https://nypost.com/2020/02/22/dont-b...ed-from-a-lab/
    And then there is this little-known fact: Some Chinese researchers are in the habit of selling their laboratory animals to street vendors after they have finished experimenting on them.


    And then there's this

    https://www.mediaite.com/news/jesse-...avirus-origin/

    “I think the Chinese wet market story is a cover story. And I think that cover story is now blown. And let me tell you why,” Mosher said to Watters, before offering a list of circumstantial details but no real proof, which included the fact that two of the country’s microbiology labs, which have collected extensive samples of bats and bat droppings, are located in Wuhan."


    "He wrote an innuendo-filled and evidence-free New York Post column"

    So one writer's theory, what types of books does Steven Mosher write? Even when shown to be unsubstantiated is well known fact.
    (Ironically, he calls it a, "little known fact)

    Interesting that you believe theory and fact are the same thing. It explains a great deal.



    For the record you, I have never reported a poster. Not once. Not even a gobshite like you who has called me multiple nasty things.
    Why have I not? Because I am not a ***** snowflake like you.

    A snowflake who doesn't know the difference between a theory and a well known fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    You haven’t proven a thing only that the article I used to back up my stance said it was a theory . I mean do you really believe China always follows the rules in regards to not selling lab animals in wet markets ?

    I didn't need to prove anything. You need to prove it's not only a fact but also a well known fact.
    Your claim. You need to prove it.

    I disproved it.

    Get more articles because right now, it's a theory without evidence. Therefore, no where near the well known fact you stated it was.

    Show me where it's a well known fact. Show us all. Show us more than one writer saying that. Show us someone in science or police to even give it legitimacy as a fact. Then. you can show how well, know that fact is.

    And FYI, you are now not only a racist, homophobe but also a tattle tale.
    Maybe you should have your mom write a letter to the mods.

    And maybe she could write a letter substantiating your claims that it's a, well known fact.

    Because you



    Ignorance is bliss

  12. #3432
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    You haven’t proven a thing only that the article I used to back up my stance said it was a theory . I mean do you really believe China always follows the rules in regards to not selling lab animals in wet markets ?
    Scientifically a theory presents a belief that has some observable and provable merit. That is then tested. What this person did is speculate.

  13. #3433
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I didn't need to prove anything. You need to prove it's not only a fact but also a well known fact.
    Your claim. You need to prove it.

    I disproved it.

    Get more articles because right now, it's a theory without evidence. Therefore, no where near the well known fact you stated it was.

    Show me where it's a well known fact. Show us all. Show us more than one writer saying that. Show us someone in science or police to even give it legitimacy as a fact. Then. you can show how well, know that fact is.

    And FYI, you are now not only a racist, homophobe but also a tattle tale.
    Maybe you should have your mom write a letter to the mods.

    And maybe she could write a letter substantiating your claims that it's a, well known fact.

    Because you

    The only reason I can think of as to why you continue to call me names across different threads is because you are trying to bait me Into doing something against the rules . I am mean why else would you waste so much time on someone like myself who you think nothing of ?

  14. #3434
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Scientifically a theory presents a belief that has some observable and provable merit. That is then tested. What this person did is speculate.
    Ok I admit The author made a speculation. but kinkO never proved that Chinese labs don’t sell their animals to the wet markets either . And that was My point

  15. #3435
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Ok I admit The author made a speculation. but kinkO never proved that Chinese labs don’t sell their animals to the wet markets either . And that was My point
    People in China did something wrong. Maybe but you don't think China has paid a huge price and will pay more in the future ? All this China talk is aimed at distraction. But hey in China they blame us. See what state media does. See what Fox does here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •