Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 227 of 627 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277327 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 9393
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    This site is all about protecting the ignorant and perverted from others calling them what they truly are. I'm currently going though similar with a poster in both the politics forum and the general discussions forum. Just as I've gotten banned for long stretches of time for simply calling a racist a racist (and not using 10% of the insults you have in this thread). It's a truly pathetic way to moderate.
    Was it you that old lady MaryChristine , threatened with the knife?

Doc and Day are great mods. I think it's why this thread is so active. They let us check each other for the most part unless it get ugly.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Probably last night or yesterday
    Hahahahaha

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Told u, he's worse.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Masher is worse. He's new and dumb. At least mush is entertaining most of the time. Just not here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    could have been unleashed by researchers who sold laboratory animals to the notorious “wet markets” of Wuhan for extra cash.

His theory

The novel twist to Mosher’s theory is that Chinese lab technicians have an unfortunate history of selling experimental animals to vendors such as the ones that ply their trade in Wuhan’s wet market:

Same author. Author. Yes author.
    https://nypost.com/2020/02/22/dont-b...ed-from-a-lab/
    And then there is this little-known fact: Some Chinese researchers are in the habit of selling their laboratory animals to street vendors after they have finished experimenting on them.

And then there's this

https://www.mediaite.com/news/jesse-...avirus-origin/

“I think the Chinese wet market story is a cover story. And I think that cover story is now blown. And let me tell you why,” Mosher said to Watters, before offering a list of circumstantial details but no real proof, which included the fact that two of the country’s microbiology labs, which have collected extensive samples of bats and bat droppings, are located in Wuhan."

"He wrote an innuendo-filled and evidence-free New York Post column"

So one writer's theory, what types of books does Steven Mosher write? Even when shown to be unsubstantiated is well known fact.
    (Ironically, he calls it a, "little known fact)

Interesting that you believe theory and fact are the same thing. It explains a great deal.

For the record you, I have never reported a poster. Not once. Not even a gobshite like you who has called me multiple nasty things.
    Why have I not? Because I am not a ***** snowflake like you.

A snowflake who doesn't know the difference between a theory and a well known fact.
    Posada, in case you missed this

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Masher is worse. He's new and dumb. At least mush is entertaining most of the time. Just not here.
    Marychristine perhaps?

Ignorance is bliss

Doc, Day, can we report posters for posting fake info and then not responding to being questioned?

I find that very offensive.

Ignorance is bliss

Doc, Day, can we report posters for posting fake info and then not responding to being questioned?

Apparently you can report posters for anything lately!

If you really feel the need to report me for it I can’t stop you . You won’t see me whine and complain about it to everyone on the boards .

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    If you really feel the need to report me for it I can’t stop you . You won’t see me whine and complain about it to everyone on the boards .
    No. You just reported me 4 times. For being homophobic.and racist. Ironic isn't it? The racist homophobe got upset and tattle tailed, like a little bish.

I don't need to report you. I'm just having fun.
    You, however cry to the mods when you can't fight your own battle.

And why don't you respond to the nonsense you posted earlier?
    Or did you learn fact from theory? So you just surrendered.?

Ignorance is bliss

Last edited by metswon69; 04-23-2020 at 03:27 PM.

Marychristine perhaps?
    I'd be shocked. She rarely came in our forum. She was mostly GD. She was fun, idk why she got permabanned lol

Reported

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I love how the Trump opposition on here was already getting mad with Trump talking about reopening up the economy.

The same opposition said to let the Gov’s do their job as Trump is not The King.

Now we have Gov’s who want to reopen NOW......

The Trump opposition on here got what they wanted!

Hilarious!

All the opposition talked about was too soon, too soon....

Well?
    Its because Trump's message is inconsistent as well. First he wants to let the states choose if they close down because of the "constitution", then he wants to reopen the country by Easter, then he wants to be the czar of when states open up again, then he screams "Liberate insert state here" because of the protesters who want the states open, then yesterday he says he "disagrees strongly" with Georgia reopening.

He has no consistent message because he doesn't want to be the one accountable if something goes wrong on his advice. Not that he would take responsibility anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Its because Trump's message is inconsistent as well. First he wants to let the states choose if they close down because of the "constitution", then he wants to reopen the country by Easter, then he wants to be the czar of when states open up again, then he screams "Liberate insert state here" because of the protesters who want the states open, then yesterday he says he "disagrees strongly" with Georgia reopening.

He has no consistent message because he doesn't want to be the one accountable if something goes wrong on his advice. Not that he would take responsibility anyway.
    Actually trump first said he would have “liked” to start opening up by Easter , then after Easter when he said he had the sole power to decide when the states reopen , the governors pushed back stating the constitution , so trump corrected himself and said the governors have the final say . And that how it still is

Actually trump first said he would have “liked” to start opening up by Easter , then after Easter when he said he had the sole power to decide when the states reopen , the governors pushed back stating the constitution , so trump corrected himself and said the governors have the final say . And that how it still is
    Reported for fake news