Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 224 of 627 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 9393
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    A Closed Border Can’t Stop This Elderly Couple: ‘Love Is the Best Thing in the World’

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/22/w....co/RZNpGa3ywR

Beautiful story in a tough time for many.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Oh guys, I was warned about potential infarction because Posada reported me
    This site is all about protecting the ignorant and perverted from others calling them what they truly are. I'm currently going though similar with a poster in both the politics forum and the general discussions forum. Just as I've gotten banned for long stretches of time for simply calling a racist a racist (and not using 10% of the insults you have in this thread). It's a truly pathetic way to moderate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    It's a known fact that lab animals are sold at wet markets? I don't know about that.

What I do know is the us companioning its bought animals from this wet markets to do their own experiments.

I am offended by this post. It implies that everyone should know this fact. I didn't. I am not even sure if it is a fact.
    Clown, I am offended that you quote this poster. When you do, his post is now on my page and my eyes have to pass what he typed. Otherwise he's on my ignore list and it's so beautiful that he is there. If you could please refrain from quoting said poster, I would be forever grateful. Thanks for your consideration.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Geez guys I take the night off and all hell breaks loose! Lost count of the deleted posts.

I have asked and will ask again, no implore, be nice! We can agree to disagree without the name calling, insults and having the convo degenerate. I realize politics polarize. I also realize we have a leader who tends to fan the flames of that polarization, often forcing us to pick a side. That said, we can debate the issues meaningfully and avoid the personal attack.
    You have been insulting people as well. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with you heaving insults at someone who deserved it. My problem is with inconsistent and/or mindless moderation.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    This site is all about protecting the ignorant and perverted from others calling them what they truly are. I'm currently going though similar with a poster in both the politics forum and the general discussions forum. Just as I've gotten banned for long stretches of time for simply calling a racist a racist (and not using 10% of the insults you have in this thread). It's a truly pathetic way to moderate.
    Admin can get banned? Lol

[QUOTE=Kinkotheclown;33456324]It's a known fact that lab animals are sold at wet markets? I don't know about that.

What I do know is the us companioning its bought animals from this wet markets to do their own experiments.

I am offended by this post. It implies that everyone should know this fact. I didn't. I am not even sure if it is a fact.[/QUOTE

https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...-black-market/

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Admin can get banned? Lol

Huh? I'm certainly not an admin (if that's what you were inferring).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toDHKNqHv4g

Add Las Vegas mayor Carolyn Goodman to the list of idiots about the virus.

Huh? I'm certainly not an admin (if that's what you were inferring).
    You're Admin. No?

You said you got banned.

To be more clear, I mean you can become an admin, even if you've been previously banned?

You're Admin. No?

You said you got banned.

No, I'm not. As it says in the very post you quoted.
    To be more clear, I mean you can become an admin, even if you've been previously banned?

I have no idea what you are getting at and do not know the answer to your question regardless.

Gov Murphy saying the Bill of Rights is above my pay rate was a freaking joke coming from a Gov.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    So this article says animals can’t pass it to humans but the other one says the virus originally came from animals . Am I the only one who sees something odd there?
    Do you know how virus transmission works? If you're eating diseased animals, there's certainly a very good chance you can get a specific virus from them. There could be something sequenced in a cat's genome that allows to pass through different means other than their diet.

You have been insulting people as well. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with you heaving insults at someone who deserved it. My problem is with inconsistent and/or mindless moderation.
    I am afraid you are barking up the wrong tree. You may have issues with other mods or the administrators, please don't generalize. My moderation is neither mindless or inconsistent. I try to fair and reasonable.

I love how the Trump opposition on here was already getting mad with Trump talking about reopening up the economy.

The same opposition said to let the Gov’s do their job as Trump is not The King.

Now we have Gov’s who want to reopen NOW......

The Trump opposition on here got what they wanted!

Hilarious!

All the opposition talked about was too soon, too soon....

Well?
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night