Follow us on Twitter

Page 223 of 627 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233273323 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 9393
    Interesting read from NPR.

THE CORONAVIRUS CRISIS
    Virus Researchers Cast Doubt On Theory Of Coronavirus Lab Accident
    April 23, 20207:08 AM ET
    Geoff Brumfiel, Emily Kwong

Virus researchers say there is virtually no chance that the new coronavirus was released as result of a laboratory accident in China or anywhere else.

The assessment, made by more than half-a-dozen scientists familiar with lab accidents and how research on coronaviruses is conducted, casts doubt on recent claims that a mistake may have unleashed the coronavirus on the world.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...s-lab-accident

Doesn’t surprise me if the release was no accident .

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    I would like to extend an apology to Doc, Dayners for any issue caused. I apologize to the other members and state that in no way were my comments meant to be homophobic or as an insult regarding any binary same sex attraction, individuals or any non binary individuals

Posada, I'm sorry you inferred that from my comments but I assure you, it was not the intent.
    In no way was my comment meant as an insult to sexual preference. If you roll that way, awesome! I mean it.

My comment about Trump's member implanted into your rectum was in no way sexual. I repeat. It was not intended as sexual. If you read it that way, I apologize.

The honest truth is, it was actually medical. If you recall, I also commented how constipation caused thought impairment and simply likened Trump's member to massive (or minor) constipation.
    It can be very difficult to push out, what ever is clogging up your bowel and brain, so I suggested Kegels to strengthen those muscles.

Again, In no way was I commenting on your sexual presence or proclivities. That is your choice and freedom as an adult in this country. I support and applaud any of your choices in that realm.

As far as the president's manhood in you, even if you were a woman, which you could be, I would have still chosen that orifice as the recipient of the presidents, masculinity.
    So again, if you read my comment as a direct attack of your sexuality, I assure you it was not.
    As stated above, it was purely medical, it had nothing to do with eroticism.

The same holds true for who I commented on it being jammed down your throat. It was not an attack but a concerned observation that you may have difficulty vocalizing the truth or swallowing the truth.

If the comments made you feel something unusual and uncomfortable, then you should explore it but again, it was not my intention.

My last and most important apology is to anyone in the LGBTQIA community who may have read and thought what Posada did. To be clear, you all have my deepest respect and I would never, ever, ever, even slightly associate someone like Posada with your group. He lacks the openheartedness, courage, intelligence and strength to ever compare to you.
    In short, I am sorry to mention his name in the same sentence as your groups'.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Doesn’t surprise me if the release was no accident .
    That IS NOT what they are saying!

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I would like to extend an apology to Doc, Dayners for any issue caused. I apologize to the other members and state that in no way were my comments meant to be homophobic or as an insult regarding any binary same sex attraction, individuals or any non binary individuals

Posada, I'm sorry you inferred that from my comments but I assure you, it was not the intent.
    In no way was my comment meant as an insult to sexual preference. If you roll that way, awesome! I mean it.

My comment about Trump's member implanted into your rectum was in no way sexual. I repeat. It was not intended as sexual. If you read it that way, I apologize.

The honest truth is, it was actually medical. If you recall, I also commented how constipation caused thought impairment and simply likened Trump's member to massive (or minor) constipation.
    It can be very difficult to push out, what ever is clogging up your bowel and brain, so I suggested Kegels to strengthen those muscles.

Again, In no way was I commenting on your sexual presence or proclivities. That is your choice and freedom as an adult in this country. I support and applaud any of your choices in that realm.

As far as the president's manhood in you, even if you were a woman, which you could be, I would have still chosen that orifice as the recipient of the presidents, masculinity.
    So again, if you read my comment as a direct attack of your sexuality, I assure you it was not.
    As stated above, it was purely medical, it had nothing to do with eroticism.

The same holds true for who I commented on it being jammed down your throat. It was not an attack but a concerned observation that you may have difficulty vocalizing the truth or swallowing the truth.

If the comments made you feel something unusual and uncomfortable, then you should explore it but again, it was not my intention.

My last and most important apology is to anyone in the LGBTQIA community who may have read and thought what Posada did. To be clear, you all have my deepest respect and I would never, ever, ever, even slightly associate someone like Posada with your group. He lacks the openheartedness, courage, intelligence and strength to ever compare to you.
    In short, I am sorry to mention his name in the same sentence as your groups'.
    Thank you Klown for clearing up the confusion, anybody could have been confused without given proper medical contexts. Thank u for being the bigger man and apologizing to all u may have offended
    Last edited by dayners81; 04-23-2020 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Thank you Klown were understand the confusion, anybody could have been confused without given proper medical contexts. Thank u for being the bigger man and apologizing to all u may have offended
    I felt it necessary. Thank you for you response and understanding.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I felt it necessary. Thank you for you response and understanding.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Clown, that was the most beautiful and most well written apology that I have ever seen. I can tell you put a lot of thought into it. Reading it brought me to tears. Kudos to you for owning up to it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    That IS NOT what they are saying!
    Well it is a known fact that lab animals are sold in wet markets in China , so again I stand by what I said. And if it didn’t come from their lab , then why Did China and WHO go to great lengths to cover up their pandemic for months ? Why weren’t they truthful to begin with ? Why was WHO so quick to say that animal to human transmission was highly unlikely ? I just can’t help be skeptical of this finding with so many questions unanswered .

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Clown, that was the most beautiful and most well written apology that I have ever seen. I can tell you put a lot of thought into it. Reading it brought me to tears. Kudos to you for owning up to it.

Thanks man. I appreciate your kind words.

Ignorance is bliss

Two cats in NY have tested positive for the covid-19

A total of 9 big cats(lions/etc..) have now tested positive for the covid-19 after a handler at the zoo ended up coming down with it. They passed it along to the cats well before they even knew they had it.

It appears humans can pass it onto some animals, but they don't believe if your cat was to have it, that they could pass it to you.

Hm.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

‘Florida Is a Terrible State to Be an Unemployed Person’

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/23/u...mployment.html

This just came across my Twitter.

Two cats in NY have tested positive for the covid-19

A total of 9 big cats(lions/etc..) have now tested positive for the covid-19 after a handler at the zoo ended up coming down with it. They passed it along to the cats well before they even knew they had it.

It appears humans can pass it onto some animals, but they don't believe if your cat was to have it, that they could pass it to you.

Hm.

So this article says animals can’t pass it to humans but the other one says the virus originally came from animals . Am I the only one who sees something odd there?

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Well it is a known fact that lab animals are sold in wet markets in China , so again I stand by what I said. And if it didn’t come from their lab , then why Did China and WHO go to great lengths to cover up their pandemic for months ? Why weren’t they truthful to begin with ? Why was WHO so quick to say that animal to human transmission was highly unlikely ? I just can’t help be skeptical of this finding with so many questions unanswered .
    It's a known fact that lab animals are sold at wet markets? I don't know about that.

What I do know is the us companioning its bought animals from this wet markets to do their own experiments.

I am offended by this post. It implies that everyone should know this fact. I didn't. I am not even sure if it is a fact.

Ignorance is bliss

‘Florida Is a Terrible State to Be an Unemployed Person’

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/23/u...mployment.html

This just came across my Twitter.

I hope the workers get the money from the fed and then strike to screw the hotels that are abusing them.

Ignorance is bliss