Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 220 of 627 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270320 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Remember Cuomo said during his own news conference that he and the other governors had the final say of when to reopen their states . All trump did was give cuomo what he and other governors wanted . So if cases spike up dramatically , I donít want to see anyone blaming trump for it .
    Yes, because Trump has already wanted to open up States weeks ago. If Trump had not tweeted to his worshippers to protest to liberate the States I might have agreed with you. Oh, the Governor of Georgia, I just hope it turns out ok for them.

I posted a video of fauci down playing the virus not my fault you are blind to the truth
    You my friend are the reason the expression ď Denial ainít just a river in Egypt ď is a thing.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 04-22-2020 at 06:57 PM.

I hit up 14 different stores (CVSs, Walgreens, Walmarts and grocery stores) today looking for any kind of anti Corona supplies since we're getting low.

I came home with:

-2 boxes of disposable gloves
    -Several small bottles of hand sanitizer
    -2 cans of lysol spray
    -5 antibacterial spray bottles (2 clorox, 2 fantastik and a Walgreens branded one)

It is beyond ridiculous how hard this **** is to find lol.

The CVS a mile from my house told me theyre getting more in tomorrow morning and to check back around 11 or 12 when they unload truck. Hoping they'll have some wipes.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Yes, because Trump has already wanted to open up States weeks ago. If Trump had not tweeted to his worshippers to protest to liberate the States I might have agreed with you. Oh, the Governor of Georgia, I just hope it turns out ok for them.
    The point is he didnít open anything and left it up to the governors .

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    100% chance Trump will pass the blame onto anyone other than himself, the second he has the chance. It's what narcissistic people do. His fragile ego can't handle anything else.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    I know your point was that the governors were passing the buck . My point is that I donít want to see anyone blame trump for a possible big spike of infections Once some states reopen
    No. My point was in states where there were governors in trumps pocket, they do what he asks and he will say itís all their choice

He pressed them to take the chance, they do.
    He publicly says he doesnít completely agree but itís the governors choice

So if it hits the fan, he can hide from accountability
    Like you

The point is he didnít open anything and left it up to the governors .
    The point is the only states opening are ones where he has them in his pocket so they will do what he tells them to do privately

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    No. My point was in states where there were governors in trumps pocket, they do what he asks and he will say itís all their choice

He pressed them to take the chance, they do.
    He publicly says he doesnít completely agree but itís the governors choice

So if it hits the fan, he can hide from accountability
    Like you
    They do as he asks ?! The governors including cuomo said it was up to them . How is it still trumpís fault that he gave both democrat and Republican governors the final decision of when to reopen ?

And for the record, the governor of Georgia was on the election oversight committee while he was running. He refused to recuse himself.

He purged many minority voters
    He beat Stacy Abrams by 55k votes
    Thereís no way he won without flat out cheating
    That dude is scum. He deserves any and everything he gets

The point is the only states opening are ones where he has them in his pocket so they will do what he tells them to do privately
    You are so blinded by the media narrative , that you canít see that trump left it up to the governors , Democrat and Republican the final say on when to reopen .

They do as he asks ?! The governors including cuomo said it was up to them . How is it still trumpís fault that he gave both democrat and Republican governors the final decision of when to reopen ?
    No. Florida, Texas, Georgia to name a few will do exactly what trump asks

[QUOTE=Kinkotheclown;33455494]And for the record, the governor of Georgia was on the election oversight committee while he was running. He refused to recuse himself.

He purged many minority voters
    He beat Stacy Abrams by 55k votes
    Thereís no way he won without flat out cheating
    That dude is scum. He deserves any and everything he gets[/QUOTE

Nice to see you are hoping f or innocent people to get sick . You disgust me

No. Florida, Texas, Georgia to name a few will do exactly what trump asks
    Really ? Then why arenít the beaches here in southern Florida not opening until may 15th ? Why other than a few beaches in northern Florida , is nothing opened up yet ?

You are so blinded by the media narrative , that you canít see that trump left it up to the governors , Democrat and Republican the final say on when to reopen .
    You are so blinded by orange you canít even consider that your hero would use any means to protect himself while appearing to try and get the economy going?

Trump will grab me by the *****
    But he would never play a governor to his benefit

Really ? Then why arenít the beaches here in southern Florida not opening until may 15th ? Why other than a few beaches in northern Florida , is nothing opened up yet ?
    They arenít yet. You are correct. Then again, with the speed Donnie got Florida what they needed, your governor owes him so itís a matter of time

They need a test drive Looks lime Georgia and Texas could be it.