Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 219 of 627 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229269319 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 9393
    Trump just crushed the media with the ventilator issue......absolutely crushed them...
    That CNN reporter was left in the dust!

Trump is true, they talk ventilators for 3 weeks and now it is never mentioned anymore.....or a good story about how the production is....

Lmao!
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I think I understand what is going to happen next. Trump riled up his base to demand reopening of States. Now States like Georgia will reopen and other in short order. If the cases surge in those States he will blame the governors and say I didn't say they open.
    Exactly.
    And the governors are passing that buck to the Mayors.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Rep Ayanna Pressley, D-Mass, comparing Trumpís response to coronavirus to war crimes is a fckn disgrace.

She put her citizens at risk with her slow response that was 2 weeks after the President shutdown the economy. She also was also participating rallyís during that period, abortion protests...

You canít make this crap up....

She needs to STFU
    Dude, Massachusetts shut down. the same week NYC did. WTF are you talking about her slow response?

Seriously Mush, read.

Ignorance is bliss

Iím convinced the media just plays games with Trump..

They are pathetic!

And now they same fckn press is asking why Trump is he still spending money on ventilators.

Really?

The same press said he wasnít prepared but then ask that question.

What a moron that clown was!
    I am new to this board. I donít know all the people. But a pattern I can set my clock to is you waking up early and posting with complaints and gripes, then you disappear and return around 5pm griping and complaining about the same thing normally centered around news coverage. You work yourself up. You make blanket statements about people you say are bad and stupid. A recurring predictable pattern that seemingly gives you peace.

So China in Dec/ Jan was telling the WHO that human to human transmission was not happening in China.
    The CDC gets advice from the WHO. THE US get advice from the CDC. This was how it was all passed down during those months.

How do Countries prepare properly when they got their info from the WHO and the US from the CDC and WHO?

You all blame Trump.

WHAT ABOUT THE CHINA, WHO AND THE CDC?

China was also allowing international travel during January....

Hello, maybe just maybe those flights caused the Pandemic when it was just an epidemic.....

World Leaders all failed but it is sounding like they all got BAD ADVICE!

Then there is the fact that fauci said on 2/29 that the threat to the public from the virus was very low and to continue life as normal , then a week later the cdcís website said the danger from the virus to our Community was very low as well . But somehow trump knew differently And more about the virus months before theyĒexpertsĒ here did.

Media goes from science,science then. Or enough ventilators, the. Too slow, then not enough testing.

Lmao!

He would lose if he cured cancer!

That is how bad the media is...
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Hey *******, do I need to pull up a bunch of old posts

And why do you think social distancing is working? Because everyone for the most part is doing it. So those asymptomatic people to which you refer? Yeah. They aren't hanging out with groups of people, so they aren't passing it on without knowing. They are a big reason for social distancing.

Man. Seriously. Learn to think things through and not parrot what MAGA says.
    ....but he hates all politicians and is absolutely not beholden to anything Donald Trump says.

Trump disagrees with the Gov of Georgia for opening up too soon on some things...

Media will ignore that.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Then there is the fact that fauci said on 2/29 that the threat to the public from the virus was very low and to continue life as normal , then a week later the cdcís website said the danger from the virus to our Community was very low as well . But somehow trump knew differently And more about the virus months before theyĒexpertsĒ here did.
    Like I stated earlier, you retreat for a while after running out of steam to your safe space of right wing news, and return after getting a new dose of vitamin denial, then you return to defending your savior. A few hours of One America News, Hanity, and Fox does you good.

Exactly.
    And the governors are passing that buck to the Mayors.
    Remember Cuomo said during his own news conference that he and the other governors had the final say of when to reopen their states . All trump did was give cuomo what he and other governors wanted . So if cases spike up dramatically , I donít want to see anyone blaming trump for it .

Trump disagrees with the Gov of Georgia for opening up too soon on some things...

Media will ignore that.
    No Mush. Trump gave them control so he can say that. Now he can blame the governors.

How do you not see this pattern? Trump sets everything up so he has zero accountability or responsibility unless there's a positive outcome. Anything negative? No my fault. I gave them control

He's the ****ing president. He should really be a man and not a *****.

Ignorance is bliss

Media will ignore that.
    Plausible deniability. Trump stokes the fire of his base with liberate the economy. Trump could easily tell the Governor to rethink it or better to wait. But he wonít. But believe you me if Georgia sees an uptick in Atlanta and other areas he will say he had nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Like I stated earlier, you retreat for a while after running out of steam to your safe space of right wing news, and return after getting a new dose of vitamin denial, then you return to defending your savior. A few hours of One America News, Hanity, and Fox does you good.
    I posted a video of fauci down playing the virus not my fault you are blind to the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Remember Cuomo said during his own news conference that he and the other governors had the final say of when to reopen their states . All trump did was give cuomo what he and other governors wanted . So if cases spike up dramatically , I donít want to see anyone blaming trump for it .
    Way to miss the point.

As always. You are seriously challenged

Ignorance is bliss

Way to miss the point.

As always. You are seriously challenged
    I know your point was that the governors were passing the buck . My point is that I donít want to see anyone blame trump for a possible big spike of infections Once some states reopen