Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 214 of 627 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264314 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 9393
  1. #3196
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I have compete and profound respect for your grandmother.

    You know the rules were very different when your grandmother came here.


    This just makes you m ore hypocritical. To presume that these immigrants now have an easy time or are getting "the good jobs", is fucikng moronic;.
    As I said Jorge, go pick strawberries or clean the hospital rooms. Those Jobs are so desirable that the red neck imbeciles who live off welfare won't even take them.
    And Jorge. Those red neck imbeciles are truly your people. You share the unwavering love for the same orange, lesser ape.


    AM I saying that we should allow everyone into the is country? No
    Do I think we need change and reform? Yes.
    You know so much about economics, what happens to the economy, without all those illegals ?


    Now, after you answer that, go back and answer the dozen or so questions that have ben posed to you, you ignorant coward.

    The rules did not change so much that it kept some of my cousins from coming here legally . Heck I have one cousin who came to this country for the first time 2 years ago legally . Now he just finished bringing his sister with him into this country . ALL LEGALLY . So if he can do it why canít others do so ? And I never said illegal workers should be kicked out of this country . I only said I have a hard time showing any respect to people coming here illegally . Now if hardworking illegals get kicked out then So be it . They broke the law and had to pay the consequences for it . Heck I always felt anyone who comes here to this country should be given the chance to do so as long as they are willing to work hard and become legal .

  2. #3197
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,691
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Those looking for some good news. The number of new cases in NYS dropped over 500 from the day before. 4,726 on April 20th while there was 4,178 from yesterday. Hopefully that number continues trending downward.
    This is true but what is a bit scary is that today alone, we have passed 30k nationwide. By next week at the latest, we will pass 1 million. As the world's number start to decline, ours will still be rising. I still think we see over 2 mil by the middle of May and at that point we will be pushing 2/3rds of the worlds cases.

    But Trump did a great job containing it.



    Ignorance is bliss

  3. #3198
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,691
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I don't necessarily have an issue with each state being able to open separately.

    States like Alaska, Wyoming, Montana and Dakotas shouldn't have the same restrictions as NY, NJ, Florida and the other states who've been hit the hardest.
    Nor do I. What I was saying that there should be an actual plan and a way to go about it that is set forth by the federal government.
    A small town in Ga that has some cases and doesn't want to go back, shouldn't be forced to make that choice.

    Trump gave license to pass the buck. Because no-one really knows what will happen when we reopen, no one wants to be left holding their dick.
    It wasn't my fault., I told them to take charge
    It wasn't my fault, I told them to take charge
    It wasn't my fault, I don't have the ability to take charge so it ended up a shite show because you told me to make the call

    Hey, he told me to tell you that
    No, I told you that you were in control
    Oh yeah and I told you, you were in control

    ...
    ...



    Ignorance is bliss

  4. #3199
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,793
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I agree with some of what you say......

    But You canít send the illegals all back but you can stop the others from coming in illegally and that is my issue.
    You know first thing is to eliminate the reason to come. Those here who have not committed crimes, violent ones. Let them stay if they have families. If not send them all back. However, punish the employers. It's like eliminating a rat problem. You can try to catch em and kill them. But if you eliminate their food source they won't come.

  5. #3200
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,691
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Ií ll have you know that I am of the first US born generation In my family . My entire family starting with my two grandmothers all came here LEGALLY . My motherís mother , left her 5 young children in South America so that she could come here to the US , ALONE . And one by one she brought he 5 children here and it is because of her extreme hardships she dealt with here that I and my many cousins and their children are here with successful careers . So excuse me if I find it hard to respect the people who come here illegally and take jobs from the people like my grandmothers who came here the right way .
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I have compete and profound respect for your grandmother.

    You know the rules were very different when your grandmother came here.


    This just makes you m ore hypocritical. To presume that these immigrants now have an easy time or are getting "the good jobs", is fucikng moronic;.
    As I said Jorge, go pick strawberries or clean the hospital rooms. Those Jobs are so desirable that the red neck imbeciles who live off welfare won't even take them.
    And Jorge. Those red neck imbeciles are truly your people. You share the unwavering love for the same orange, lesser ape.


    AM I saying that we should allow everyone into the is country? No
    Do I think we need change and reform? Yes.
    You know so much about economics, what happens to the economy, without all those illegals ?


    Now, after you answer that, go back and answer the dozen or so questions that have ben posed to you, you ignorant coward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    The rules did not change so much that it kept some of my cousins from coming here legally . Heck I have one cousin who came to this country for the first time 2 years ago legally . Now he just finished bringing his sister with him into this country . ALL LEGALLY . So if he can do it why canít others do so ? And I never said illegal workers should be kicked out of this country . I only said I have a hard time showing any respect to people coming here illegally . Now if hardworking illegals get kicked out then So be it . They broke the law and had to pay the consequences for it . Heck I always felt anyone who comes here to this country should be given the chance to do so as long as they are willing to work hard and become legal .
    You still didn't answer the questions. Start with the bolded.
    Then you can go back. You have a backlog



    Ignorance is bliss

  6. #3201
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    This is true but what is a bit scary is that today alone, we have passed 30k nationwide. By next week at the latest, we will pass 1 million. As the world's number start to decline, ours will still be rising. I still think we see over 2 mil by the middle of May and at that point we will be pushing 2/3rds of the worlds cases.

    But Trump did a great job containing it.
    Well if numbers keeping going up that quickly then how can one logically say that locking down the country beyond mid may is still effective ? I mean the virus is still spreading .

  7. #3202
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    The rules did not change so much that it kept some of my cousins from coming here legally . Heck I have one cousin who came to this country for the first time 2 years ago legally . Now he just finished bringing his sister with him into this country . ALL LEGALLY . So if he can do it why canít others do so ? And I never said illegal workers should be kicked out of this country . I only said I have a hard time showing any respect to people coming here illegally . Now if hardworking illegals get kicked out then So be it . They broke the law and had to pay the consequences for it . Heck I always felt anyone who comes here to this country should be given the chance to do so as long as they are willing to work hard and become legal .
    Legally like they came in with a visitors visa legally and then got here and hired a lawyer to change his status. Lots of so called legal aliens do this bs too.

  8. #3203
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,691
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    You know first thing is to eliminate the reason to come. Those here who have not committed crimes, violent ones. Let them stay if they have families. If not send them all back. However, punish the employers. It's like eliminating a rat problem. You can try to catch em and kill them. But if you eliminate their food source they won't come.
    That is the fairest idea I've heard regarding the topic.
    Don't punish a rat for loving cheese. Punish the fool who keeps putting it out for them



    Ignorance is bliss

  9. #3204
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    You still didn't answer the questions. Start with the bolded.
    Then you can go back. You have a backlog
    I already answered that question . I told you that I never said I wanted all illegals gone . But if they were all gone you can bet legal immigrants would be willing to take those jobs left unfilled, especially legal immigrants that just came to this country . Like my cousin who is new in this country but is working in the food business . But now with 20 mill more unemployed than a month ago , I am willing to bet some of those unemployed would be more than happy to take those jobs from illegals that have been kicked out .
    Last edited by Posada20; 04-22-2020 at 12:35 PM.

  10. #3205
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    That is the fairest idea I've heard regarding the topic.
    Don't punish a rat for loving cheese. Punish the fool who keeps putting it out for them
    I agree 100% with that . Employers who willingly employ illegals should be punished as well

  11. #3206
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,691
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Well if numbers keeping going up that quickly then how can one logically say that locking down the country beyond mid may is still effective ? I mean the virus is still spreading .
    This is where you legitimately don't seem to want to understand.

    The numbers will go up until it's gone. The speed at which they go up is the concern.
    If you open everything up, this will take 10% or more lives because the healthcare system will be overwhelmed. People who don't even have Covid will die needlessly because they may not be able to get into the ICU in time.

    The country can open up. No one has said we need lockdown till august.
    Without testing we don't know what's going on, so we need way, way more tests to be ready and available.
    We need the equipment ready to handle it if it surges and a plan in place for what happens if it does.

    We have none of that in place. That is a failure of the federal government. Their job is to handle national emergencies and pandemics.

    Companies that force workers to go back are not liable if they get sick and die from catching it at work? That's ****ed.

    You already saw, I think beaches should be open. I think parks should be open but people should be very heavily fined if they are not abiding by safe practices.
    Work can slowly reopen provided this same guidelines are followed and there are ample tests available.



    Ignorance is bliss

  12. #3207
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I agree 100% with that . Employers who willingly employ illegals should be punished as well
    In the South and Midwest it's food prep and agriculture who hires them. They are big donors to Republican politicians who consistently oppose Everify. Why ?

  13. #3208
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,691
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I already answered that question . I told you that I never said I wanted all illegals gone . But if they were all gone you can bet legal immigrants would be willing to take those jobs left unfilled, especially legal immigrants that just came to this country . Like my cousin who is new in this country but is working in the food business . But now with 20 mill more unemployed than a month ago , I am willing to bet some of those unemployed would be more than happy to take those jobs from illegals that have been kicked out .
    I don't know too many people would would work for what many illegals do. As I said, the part of Trump's base that is unemployed, disenfranchised, white trash wouldn't take those jobs.



    Ignorance is bliss

  14. #3209
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Legally like they came in with a visitors visa legally and then got here and hired a lawyer to change his status. Lots of so called legal aliens do this bs too.
    He actually went back to his country, waited the time needed and then while there he processed his sister to enable her to join him as a student since she is still in high school . Then there are my cousins who had my uncle help them come here legally . In all cases they all went back when they had to and either processed there or reprocessed there .

  15. #3210
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I already answered that question . I told you that I never said I wanted all illegals gone . But if they were all gone you can bet legal immigrants would be willing to take those jobs left unfilled, especially legal immigrants that just came to this country . Like my cousin who is new in this country but is working in the food business . But now with 20 mill more unemployed than a month ago , I am willing to bet some of those unemployed would be more than happy to take those jobs from illegals that have been kicked out .
    I don't know about that. Your cousin willing to relocate to Arkansas, Ohio, Missispii, Rural Wisconsin or Missouri to work on a farm 16 a day for less then minimum. Wage ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •