Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 213 of 627 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I bet that number changes in less than a month . I also wonder who they are polling , because I doubt 70% of Floridians agree with that poll .
    If the numbers go down, yeah less people (in general) will take the virus as seriously. That's human nature but the left will always have a more healthy respect for this virus. You're not going to see the protests on the scale you've seen from the right and if they do, they won't be nearly as irresponsible.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ictions-194377

There were partisan divides on the topic, some of which have been reflected in recent protests around the nation in places like Ohio, Tennessee and Michigan. While a clear majority of Democrats (77 percent) and independents (57 percent) are more worried about the coronavirus, Republicans are very much divided on the issue ó with 48 percent expressing more concern about the economy and 39 percent more worried about the pandemic. Different states, of course, have different restrictions, some much stricter than others.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Small price to pay?

Really?

Ask those business owners about a small price to pay.

Again, you generalize everything with Trump supporters....

You and your liberal friends are ignorant for saying that crap.

Iíll play your game now and you will see what I mean.

You talk about putting a price on human life.

What about abortions? Those lives donít count by the Dems because of the spin.

How much human life is wasted by abortions?

And I donít even have a stance on it. I donít care about the issue just playing your type of game when you generalize.
    Ask the children of dead parents and grandparents!

Please Nick don't open the right to life box otherwise the hypocrisy may drown us all.

I don't generalize. My criticism is quite specific and reserved exclusively for the orange dotard and select idiots of his cult.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Are we having Yankee Baseball?

Let put the arguments of the political crap away with my question. Everybody has their views and I respect all.

But how many think we will have an abbreviated MLB season?

Maybe have a 32 man roster?

Have a few minor leagues open to help with injuries.

Who think we are having a season?
    I doubt there will be any baseball this year . But I think it should happen in about 2 months . I mean they started baseball up again in South Korea .

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Another example of the failure of Trump's leadership.
    Passes the responsibility of reopening to the governors.
    Governors reopen but Mayors don't want to do it

So a global pandemic is being forced into the laps of small towns and cities isn dead of having a coordinated effort from the top.

#Trumpisamoron

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Ask the children of dead parents and grandparents!

Please Nick don't open the right to life box otherwise the hypocrisy may drown us all.

I don't generalize. My criticism is quite specific and reserved exclusively for the orange dotard and select idiots of his cult.
    How the heck do you equate Or compare children with dead parents to unborn children being killed ?! What kind of sick logic are you using there ? I mean on one hand you have children being killed before they have a chance to live , and the other hand you got parents dying who have had the chance to grow up to adults to have their own children and children who were actually born and given their chance to live .
    Last edited by Posada20; 04-22-2020 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post

So a global pandemic is being forced into the laps of small towns and cities isn dead of having a coordinated effort from the top.

#Trumpisamoron
    I don't necessarily have an issue with each state being able to open separately.

States like Alaska, Wyoming, Montana and Dakotas shouldn't have the same restrictions as NY, NJ, Florida and the other states who've been hit the hardest.

Wait until the protests in nyc and Cali start . I wonder what the leftyís here will say
    I'm a righty. Wished my entire life I was a lefty. Had my HS coach tell me "Kid if you was a lefty I'd start ya, but..."

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post

#Trumpisamoron
    Where were you last week when cuomo said it was the governors who had the final say of when to reopen ? Is your memory really that bad or selective ?

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I don't necessarily have an issue with each state being able to open separately.

States like Alaska, Wyoming, Montana and Dakotas shouldn't have the same restrictions as NY, NJ, Florida and the other states who've been hit the hardest.
    Florida hasnít been hit very hard , atleast not compared to NY and Cali

How the heck you you equate children with dead parents to unborn children being killed ?! What kind of sick logic are you using there ? I mean on one hand you have children being killed before they have a chance to live , and the other hand you got parents dying who have had the chance to grow up to adults to have their own children and children who were actually born and given their chance to live .
    That's not at all what doc did

My god you are ****ing dense.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    This is ********. You have a small % of extremists left wing types who make outrageous claims. Its the same with right wing extremists. There are idiots on both sides.

No one in this thread is suggesting we stay home until there is a vaccine.

The overwhelming majority of people polled say they don't feel comfortable with rushing the reopening of the country. Its because they are afraid to catch the virus. The way to dispel some of those concerns is getting the virus to levels where there is significantly more control over its spread. 25,000 new cases everyday is a lot. We can drive that number down exponentially if we are patient and continue the restrictions that were put in place.

Ií ll have you know that I am of the first US born generation In my family . My entire family starting with my two grandmothers all came here LEGALLY . My motherís mother , left her 5 young children in South America so that she could come here to the US , ALONE . And one by one she brought he 5 children here and it is because of her extreme hardships she dealt with here that I and my many cousins and their children are here with successful careers . So excuse me if I find it hard to respect the people who come here illegally and take jobs from the people like my grandmothers who came here the right way .
    I have compete and profound respect for your grandmother.

You know the rules were very different when your grandmother came here.

This just makes you m ore hypocritical. To presume that these immigrants now have an easy time or are getting "the good jobs", is fucikng moronic;.
    As I said Jorge, go pick strawberries or clean the hospital rooms. Those Jobs are so desirable that the red neck imbeciles who live off welfare won't even take them.
    And Jorge. Those red neck imbeciles are truly your people. You share the unwavering love for the same orange, lesser ape.

AM I saying that we should allow everyone into the is country? No
    Do I think we need change and reform? Yes.
    You know so much about economics, what happens to the economy, without all those illegals ?

Now, after you answer that, go back and answer the dozen or so questions that have ben posed to you, you ignorant coward.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    That's not at all what doc did

My god you are ****ing dense.
    Thank you 28.

Reading is fundamental.

Those looking for some good news. The number of new cases in NYS dropped over 500 from the day before. 4,726 on April 20th while there was 4,178 from yesterday. Hopefully that number continues trending downward.

Where were you last week when cuomo said it was the governors who had the final say of when to reopen ? Is your memory really that bad or selective ?
    No. I am fully aware. The governors are in charge of reopening states.

What part of the federal government needs a cohesive plan, don't you understand? What part of the president is a disorganized ****bag and doesn't give a crap about anything but his ratings and the economy don't you understand?

Trump is pushing so some governors are going to abide because they are afraid to take his dick out of their mouth.
    The governors are then passing the responsibility of a global pandemic to small local governments who are not equip to handle it.
    Why? Because the president wants to say, he tried to pen the economy but the governors didn't want to and at the same time, if the **** hits the fan say, well I put the governors in charge, they should have been more careful

What part of this man removes all accountability from himself don't you understand?

Yes, 28 is right. You are truly dense.

Ignorance is bliss