Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 627 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121521 ... LastLast
    20m plus died in WW1 and 60m plus in WW2, were no where close to that. Even the worst estimate dont come close to that high.

So how are u going to make someone pay for this. China isn't going to take accountability for it, its never going to make it to the courts at the UN. They just hammered out the best trade deal for us with China so they aren't going to mess that up. So short of starting WW3, which would be by far the most likely outcome in any confrontation with China, how do u suggest we get our pound of flesh making someone pay.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Caution. We all want and need hope and a positive horizon. I mentioned this study several days ago. It is a very small sample. Some healthcare professionals are warning the combo may be lethal in combination (hydroxychloroquine & Azithromycin) and can lead to cardiac arrhythmias and sudden death. The early small sample results were encouraging, the combo was effective, the consequence could be troublesome.

Dr. Fauci: the "anecdotal reports ... may be true," and that the President's message of "hope for people" with coronavirus is "not unreasonable" & "not incompatible" with total confirmation.
    Update: the University of Minnesota is organizing a trial to treat 1,500 people with hydroxychloroquine (alone) who were exposed to the virus from infected family members or as healthcare workers but are not yet ill. The study relied on laboratory experiments in China that found hydroxychloroquine inhibited the infection.

“If effective, this may become a worldwide standard of care for helping prevent disease in other healthcare workers and people exposed,” Dr. David Boulware, a U of M professor of medicine, said in announcing the study. Hydroxychloroquine is an off-patent, generic medicine that is inexpensive. A five-day treatment course would cost approximately $12.”

https://med.umn.edu/news-events/covi...sity-minnesota

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41421-020-0156-0

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Not one person? Really?

The New York Times printed an Op-Ed with the headline: YOU MIGHT AS WELL CALL IT TRUMPVIRUS

And this was a month ago before cases multiplied.

Look, I know the blame game doesn’t solve the issue. But somebody has to be HELD ACCOUNTABLE for something this bad in the World. This is worse than a World War IMO because not every country was in the World Wars.
    He's the president.

Mush, Trump removed the pandemic response team because it was too costly and unnecessary.
    When asked, he called it a nasty question. Guess what, every president has to answer nasty questions. That's your job.
    Mush , when asked why he did it, he said he didn't know if he did or if one of his people did. He didn't know the answer.
    Mush, "the buck stops here". That should be the president. Not, "Maybe Tim did it, I don't know"

If this was Obama and he'd done the exact same stuff, you would be calling for his resignation.

Stop with the partisan crap and look at it for what it is. This is not his shining hour. The virus is not his fault. His response isn't horrible but it isn't good.

Ignorance is bliss

Update: the University of Minnesota is organizing a trial to treat 1,500 people with hydroxychloroquine (alone) who were exposed to the virus from infected family members or as healthcare workers but are not yet ill. The study relied on laboratory experiments in China that found hydroxychloroquine inhibited the infection.

“If effective, this may become a worldwide standard of care for helping prevent disease in other healthcare workers and people exposed,” Dr. David Boulware, a U of M professor of medicine, said in announcing the study. Hydroxychloroquine is an off-patent, generic medicine that is inexpensive. A five-day treatment course would cost approximately $12.”

https://med.umn.edu/news-events/covi...sity-minnesota

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41421-020-0156-0
    Fingers stay crossed. Thanks for posting.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Mush, come on buddy. I can appreciate your passion defending someone who u feel, often cases correctly, who gets alot of blame for things he didn't do. That said screaming blame China isn't that much different the media sources that scream blame Trump for everything.

Just my opinion is people need to stop worrying who to blame and work on a solution. If u think this is bad now wait till peoples bills start coming due who haven't prepared for something like this. There are going to be alot of desperate people out there willing to due whatever it takes to survive ... thats when its going to get scary out there
    I think they will suspend bills for all. They have to do it.
    I also think the second that stuff happens, there will be marital law.

Ignorance is bliss

On a conspiratorial note, a virus that kills off almost solely the elderly, sick people and potentially homeless?

As I said, nothing to show that to be remotely true but an interesting concept. Very Darwinian.

Ignorance is bliss

FYI: All the clinical trials in the US for COVID-19, ongoing or recruiting.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/resul...e=&city=&dist=

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    On a conspiratorial note, a virus that kills off almost solely the elderly, sick people and potentially homeless?

As I said, nothing to show that to be remotely true but an interesting concept. Very Darwinian.
    That would have to assume that the virus etiology was natural. Other conspiracy theories circulating suggest it was human made, possibly a bio weapon.

I am sure it was man made and used to collapse the world economy for the NWO

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

That would have to assume that the virus etiology was natural. Other conspiracy theories circulating suggest it was human made, possibly a bio weapon.
    I think it could be any or all of the above

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I am sure it was man made and used to collapse the world economy for the NWO
    You are aware and of the many articles written regarding this destroying the NWO?

My first thought when we first heard about it was that it was a man made bio weapon. Right before this got started, China was getting hammered in the World Press for what was going on with the riots and protests in Hongkong. They were authorized to use deadly force but it would look horrible worldwide if they were seen gunning down their own people. Solution release a bio weapon that is passed in close contact with others. Riots and protests go away because of fear of catching it. The press is no longer there listening to the people protesting against their own leaders. Solved all their problems in Hongkong. Imo their is atleast enough things that add up that would make u wonder

Also i can see the homeless situation having merit also. Its really really bad here in the whole Seattle, Tacoma area. Downtown Seattle has gone from beautiful 10yrs ago to very scary to live in. People defecating on the sidewalk, campout in front of expensive stores unless they are paid off and huge amounts of dirty needles just laying on the ground, in parks near school ect. I would never condone it but lets not act like it would be the first time governments targeted a certain race, class, religion and tried wiping out them out.

Who knows whats true and whats not but nothing would shock me

Day, if Seattle has a homeless problem, they should just follow the lead of South Park, CO.

https://youtu.be/KjFnwKiBlQk

A high rate of transmission of COVID19 to ENT doctors has been reported from China, Italy and Iran, many resulting in DEATH.

In New Rochelle NY, patients who had first complained of anosmia later tested positive for the coronavirus. Doctors warn that anosmia (loss of sense of smell) and ageusia (diminished sense of taste) have emerged as peculiar telltale signs of COVID19 and are possible markers of coronavirus infection.

Dr. Fauci says Americans will likely need to stay home for at least several more weeks: “I cannot see that all of a sudden, next week or two weeks from now it's going to be over. I don't think there's a chance of that." https://on.msnbc.com/2wtGTZt