Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 208 of 627 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258308 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Spreading it out will only harm the economy more . The best thing to do is to start opening as soon as possible
    Congrats. First person on my ignore list. You are by far the most ignorant *** person I've ever encountered in 7 yrs in this forum. Well done.

Amazing how easily people are offended by a difference of opinion . Makes me wonder what the hell they are doing on a message board .

This is the time to be putting our foot on the accelerator with this disease, staying the course, and not easing restrictions. Too bad we have an idiot president who doesn't understand or give a **** about that concept.

Amazing how easily people are offended by a difference of opinion . Makes me wonder what the hell they are doing on a message board .
    Your opinion is out of complete ignorance. That's why its offensive. You belong with all those protesters who also have no clue about the virus.

[QUOTE=metswon69;33454483]Your opinion is out of complete ignorance. That's why its offensive. You belong with all those protesters who also have no clue about the virus.[

I respect those protesters more than the people willing to give up their freedom and liberties for many months on end . I personally rather die from the virus than from starvation due to running out of money because I canít go back to work and the economy is beyond repair

I respect those protesters more than the people willing to give up their freedom and liberties for many months on end . I personally rather die from the virus than from starvation due to running out of money because I canít go back to work and the economy is beyond repair
    That isn't happening because we decide to close the economy till June. Again, the government can intervene to mitigate some of the losses due to unemployment. They already have and those protesters are still morons.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/class...121634931.html

All these major banks would rather funnel stimulus money to businesses who don't need it to fatten their pockets. Its the same vicious cycle. Money that could have went as direct payments to American citizens that could have bought food and other things (no need to starve) for the next 2-3 months.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-21-2020 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    No idea why any of you bother anymore.
    I'm going with too much free time and not enough personal restraint. Hell, look at how many years the same people been having pointless, circular arguments with FNK. No shelter in place order even needed to keep that fire burning.

Wrong being shut down until June will never get rid of the virus . It will always be out there . All that will happen is that more people will get sick later rather than sooner .
    He didn't say it would get rid of the virus. Try again.

Spreading it out will only harm the economy more . The best thing to do is to start opening as soon as possible
    Lofl

What a complete joke of a post.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Because when your opinion is blown backwards like a mosquito from a fan, as it attempts to fly in the face of facts and is based on short-sighted, selfishness you just look ignorant as hell.

And our rebuttal of your foolishness is also part of the expression of opinion and freedom of speech.
    So STFU you little piss colored snowflake.

Ignorance is bliss

Legit question MAGA's. How many governors are there in the US?

Is it possible they can multiply overnight? Maybe by executive order?

Or only in Trumps imagination? We suddenly have hundreds of governors calling him!

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    This is the time to be putting our foot on the accelerator with this disease, staying the course, and not easing restrictions. Too bad we have an idiot president who doesn't understand or give a **** about that concept.
    Let's take a look. See if you agree.
    We have a president who's only claim to success, has been the economy. If it fails, he won't be reelected.
    If he gets it going, he likely will be.
    If he "jump starts" the economy by sending people back to work (or rather putting pressure on governors and companies to do so) and the virus does go dormant in the summer, he looks brilliant and worst case, the virus comes back in the fall and is worse than it is now, there will be a much smaller voter turnout. That's good for him.

The this orange piece of ****, is gambling on his reelection and his bet, is human life.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Legit question MAGA's. How many governors are there in the US?

Is it possible they can multiply overnight? Maybe by executive order?

Or only in Trumps imagination? We suddenly have hundreds of governors calling him!
    "No. That's fake news. I said 'Guvnas'. It was a joke. I was pretending to be British. I thought you'd love it. The sleepy dems have no sense of humor. For the record, I know for a fact there are 37 state governors."

Ignorance is bliss

Right and overcrowded ,overwhelmed hospitals around the country with tens of thousands dying and people terrified, will be awesome for the economy.

#friggingenius

Ignorance is bliss