Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 205 of 627 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255305 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    You act like then ask flag was flying everywhere and that is total bullspit.

Again, everybody and I mean everybody has the right to protest and there are no rules saying you canít do a protest during a crisis......

Donít you people understand why these people are protesting?

Mentioning it like a klan rally is fckn ignorant.

If this was Roe v Wade protest the Trump opposition would be saying nothing....it is all about convenience with the left.
    Nick I understand full well why they are protesting. Why the need for rebel flags and swastikas at any rally in the US? I will defend your right to speak, protest and assemble....But I certainly don't have to agree or condone it.

Again, everybody and I mean everybody has the right to protest and there are no rules saying you canít do a protest during a crisis......

If this was Roe v Wade protest the Trump opposition would be saying nothing....it is all about convenience with the left.
    No! It's about morality, ethics, tolerance, respect and NOT being ignorant.

Trump (the Company) Asks Trump (the Administration) for Hotel Relief
    By Ben Protess, Steve Eder and David Enrich
    April 21, 2020 3:55 p.m. ET

President Trumpís signature hotel in the nationís capital wants a break on the terms of its lease. The landlord determining the fate of the request is Mr. Trumpís own administration.

The Trump International Hotel in Washington is owned and operated by the presidentís family business, but the building belongs to the government.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/21/b...ronavirus.html

By the way one of the pics used by the media depicting a nazi flag at one of the protests , was actually a picture from a Bernie sanders rally .

https://reason.com/2020/04/20/dont-g...down-protests/

The Quiet Hand of Conservative Groups in the Anti-Lockdown Protests
    By Kenneth P. Vogel, Jim Rutenberg and Lisa Lerer
    April 21, 2020, 4:55 p.m. ET

WASHINGTON ó An informal coalition of influential conservative leaders and groups, some with close connections to the White House, has been quietly working to nurture protests and apply political and legal pressure to overturn state and local orders intended to stop the spread of the coronavirus.

Groups in a loose coalition have tapped their networks to drive up turnout at recent rallies in state capitals and financed lawsuits, polling and research to combat the stay-at-home orders.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/21/u...e=articleShare

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    No Jorge, just typical Trump xenophobia. It defies logic. If things are SO BAD you need to close borders to all foreigners, how is it safe for country to open?
    Again common sense would tell you while it is safe to start opening states up within the country it is still not safe to allow more people into the country . How can you accurately keep track of the virus when people are still immigrating into this country ? How can you keep hospital space open for people who are here already if you keep allowing more people into the country ? How do control the virus if you keep allowing more asymptomatic carriers of the virus into this country ?

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    By the way one of the pics used by the media depicting a nazi flag at one of the protests , was actually a picture from a Bernie sanders rally .

https://reason.com/2020/04/20/dont-g...down-protests/
    Comprehension is difficult. The nazi's were counter protesting at the BERNIE RALLY! Geez.

This was at a Bernie Sanders rally, the trump supporters were counter protesting. It was held at the Ann Morrison park in Boise, ID.

Today I witnessed a bunch of trump supporters crashing a peaceful rally I was attending with my family. They were profane. https://twitter.com/AbominableBob/st...28542337605632 Ö

Abominable SnowBob
    @AbominableBob
    Replying to @notaxiwarrior
    I'm sure it's all a coincidence that white supremacist / nationalists & actual nazi's support this POS. This should go viral and out this guy. See how proud he is then.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You and whoever wrote that tweet have issues with understanding things. First of all the question was asked about South Carolina, not Florida. Secondly, she didn't say it was okay. All she did was praise Florida and the access to information about the amount of confirmed cases. What you and that moron you tweeted from forget is that the issue is the number of a-symptomatic carriers that can spread the disease.

Look, people are going to make their own decisions. As evidence by the idiots that protest the virus, not all of them are smart ones.

Did you watch the video of DR.Birx speaking ? If you did you would see Her talk about why it was ok for Jacksonville Florida to open their beaches .

Comprehension is difficult. The nazi's were counter protesting at the BERNIE RALLY! Geez.

This was at a Bernie Sanders rally, the trump supporters were counter protesting. It was held at the Ann Morrison park in Boise, ID.

Today I witnessed a bunch of trump supporters crashing a peaceful rally I was attending with my family. They were profane. https://twitter.com/AbominableBob/st...28542337605632 Ö

Abominable SnowBob
    @AbominableBob
    Replying to @notaxiwarrior
    I'm sure it's all a coincidence that white supremacist / nationalists & actual nazi's support this POS. This should go viral and out this guy. See how proud he is then.
    Please read the article before making such an arse of your self . I was talking about a pic that has been widely distributed on the Media as being from one of the anti shutdown rallies .

ďThe man holding the swastika flag also showed up at a rally in Arizona, where he was kicked out, shouted anti-Semitic slurs at people, and was subsequently reported on by Buzzfeed. He was identified as Robert Sterkeson, who describes himself as a "stunt activist" and the Anti-Defamation League describes as a white supremacist.

It does not seem that the man's flag was meant to be a critical commentary on the Trump administration, as some have suggested, nor a false-flag operation to make Trump supporters look bad. But it also wasn't part of social-distancing protests in Michigan.Ē

Did you watch the video of DR.Birx speaking ? If you did you would see Her talk about why it was ok for Jacksonville Florida to open their beaches .
    Yes I watched it and she didnt directly say that. She praised Florida's DOH website that gave official Covid case numbers. Again the problem is there are many asymptomatic carriers and unofficial cases who can spread it.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-21-2020 at 05:31 PM.

Please read the article before making such an arse of your self . I was talking about a pic that has been widely distributed on the Media as being from one of the anti shutdown rallies .

ďThe man holding the swastika flag also showed up at a rally in Arizona, where he was kicked out, shouted anti-Semitic slurs at people, and was subsequently reported on by Buzzfeed. He was identified as Robert Sterkeson, who describes himself as a "stunt activist" and the Anti-Defamation League describes as a white supremacist.

It does not seem that the man's flag was meant to be a critical commentary on the Trump administration, as some have suggested, nor a false-flag operation to make Trump supporters look bad. But it also wasn't part of social-distancing protests in Michigan.Ē
    I apologize you are correct. I read it quickly and misunderstood.

However the pic posted were Trump supporters carrying nazi flag, does that excuse the behavior?

Nick I understand full well why they are protesting. Why the need for rebel flags and swastikas at any rally in the US? I will defend your right to speak, protest and assemble....But I certainly don't have to agree or condone it.
    Why protest fully armed too ? I own firearms why would I need to bring them with me ?

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Hey look a real professional , Doctor Birx right there on the news explaining with true logic as to why it was ok for Jacksonville Florida to open its beaches and why it would be ok to do so in the future for the rest of the state .

https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/stat...66566244532224

I said very similar about the beaches. If people are smart, it's fine.

Whether they are smart? I don't know. It could backfire quickly if they aren't

But she didn't exactly say what you are saying she said.
    Last edited by Kinkotheclown; 04-21-2020 at 06:03 PM.

Ignorance is bliss

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang

Why don't you not be a tool?
    I can very easily go back and find a host of posts you misread, misinterpreted or were flat out incorrect but didn't answer.
    You are such a *****. You get called out constantly for your idiotic content and narrative. But you rarely respond, even when asked repeatedly.
    Your high horse would be too small for smurfette.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I said very similar about the beaches. If people are smart, it's fine.

Whether they are smart? I don't know. It could backfire quickly if they aren't

But she didn't exactly say what you are saying she said.

I never accused you of saying that about the beaches , my only point is that it was ok for Jacksonville to open their beaches and why