Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 201 of 627 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    You would dismiss gravity is real if you felt it undermines Trump.
    Iím taking Trump out of the equation....I donít even watch his ******** pressers.

I reasearch on my own not from the Orange Turd.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    With so many asymptomatic cases out there the actual death rate is a hell of a lot lower......

Figure it out folks!

We learn everyday about this virus. It is no doubt very widespread but the actual cases are obviously a lot higher with a lower death rate.
    Thatís why I donít think more testing will accomplish anything other than drive the case load way up and give the govt an excuse to keep us locked up under quarantine until sometime next year . The only testing that is needed now is an antibody test . That test will truly tell us if we have turned a corner and open things up

You are saying it is safer at the grocery store than a beach?

And why is YOUR information the ONLY thing that is correct?

Who made you all god?
    No but you need to go to the grocery store. You don't need to go to the beach. Why is the concept of "unnecessary risk" so difficult for you?

Because the ignorance you peddle is what gets people sick and spreads the virus further.

Iím taking Trump out of the equation....I donít even watch his ******** pressers.

Same here lol

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Same here lol
    I am Laughing out loud too. At what you wrote. But not for the same reason.

Thatís why I donít think more testing will accomplish anything other than drive the case load way up and give the govt an excuse to keep us locked up under quarantine until sometime next year . The only testing that is needed now is an antibody test . That test will truly tell us if we have turned a corner and open things up
    What do the real professionals say about that ?

I don't watch tv coverage at all.

Yes the $750 million solar company that went belly up Instead of buying ventilators back in 2015.
    Stop, just stop. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    No but you need to go to the grocery store. You don't need to go to the beach. Why is the concept of "unnecessary risk" so difficult for you?

Because the ignorance you peddle is what gets people sick and spreads the virus further.
    News flash , chances are most of the population in this country has already been exposed to the virus already .

What do the real professionals say about that ?
    You mean the same professionals that as recent as early last month dismissed the virus as not a serious threat ? The same ones that predicted millions of deaths and now much less? I donít believe them anymore than I do the media and politicians .

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Stop, just stop. Please.
    I thought there was freedom of speech . Just ignore him like you do me sometimes lol

You would dismiss gravity is real if you felt it undermines Trump.
    Gravity IS fake. We're all just reallllllllly heavy. Also, the earth is flat.

News flash , chances are most of the population in this country has already been exposed to the virus already .
    Newsflash is that's not true. Some cities probably have had significant more exposure to it based on the dense population but there is no scientific evidence to suggest that most people in this country have been exposed to the virus.

Do you know how dumb that logic sounds even if there was a way to prove it was true? So okay its cool you go out and potentially infect and kill more people (who haven't been exposed) because you want to go to the beach?
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-20-2020 at 09:55 PM.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ruths-chr...153042011.html

Take, for example, Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, which has more than 150 locations and more than 5,700 employees, and is owned by the publicly traded Ruth's Hospitality Group. The company made $42 million in profit on $468 million in revenue last year, which the company partly spent on more than $5 million in stock buybacks, and it has $86 million in cash reserves. Ruth's Hospitality Group successfully applied for the maximum $10 million in PPP loans for two of its properties, even as the company reports that it has furloughed a "significant number of field and home office team members."
    Part of the problem with the small business loan program. Ruth Chris has no business taking 20 million dollars when their loan will be forgiven (in its entirety) and the business has 86 million dollars in cash reserves.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Newsflash is that's not true. Some cities probably have had significant more exposure to it based on the dense population but there is no scientific evidence to suggest that most people in this country have been exposed to the virus.

Do you know how dumb that logic sounds even if there was a way to prove it was true? So okay its cool you go out and potentially infect and kill more people (who haven't been exposed) because you want to go to the beach?
    Is that why some of the experts are now leaning on going with antibody test over the regular tests ?

https://floridapolitics.com/archives...-antibody-test