Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 627 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120520 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Bullspit!

When Trump does something wrong he gets blamed to no end. This is a major Global crisis and it ORGINATED IN CHINA!

If they took care of this initially then it would have been slowed.

I’ll remember the blame game when Cashman does something that goes bad.........
    Mush, come on buddy. I can appreciate your passion defending someone who u feel, often cases correctly, who gets alot of blame for things he didn't do. That said screaming blame China isn't that much different the media sources that scream blame Trump for everything.

Just my opinion is people need to stop worrying who to blame and work on a solution. If u think this is bad now wait till peoples bills start coming due who haven't prepared for something like this. There are going to be alot of desperate people out there willing to due whatever it takes to survive ... thats when its going to get scary out there

This is all Obama's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    This is all Obama's fault.
    lol, I blame Hilary. She is Satans sister you know and could have easily started this whole thing with one wave of her special pitch fork

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Mush, come on buddy. I can appreciate your passion defending someone who u feel, often cases correctly, who gets alot of blame for things he didn't do. That said screaming blame China isn't that much different the media sources that scream blame Trump for everything.

Just my opinion is people need to stop worrying who to blame and work on a solution. If u think this is bad now wait till peoples bills start coming due who haven't prepared for something like this. There are going to be alot of desperate people out there willing to due whatever it takes to survive ... thats when its going to get scary out there
    That is what scares me the most

lol, I blame Hilary. She is Satans sister you know and could have easily started this whole thing with one wave of her special pitch fork
    If there was one single person responsible it would definitely be her.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    If there was one single person responsible it would definitely be her.
    If you disappear. Don't worry, we know what happened.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

There goes my appetite.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

I just threw up .... god thats a horrible image. Good Lord why would you post that hideous image... I should report you for something... Jorge since your the expe.. oh never mind

I just threw up .... god thats a horrible image. Good Lord why would you post that hideous image... I should report you for something... Jorge since your the expe.. oh never mind
    Oh

I have another beauty but it would definitely be against site rules and a certain someone would report it.

I'll PM it.

I have another beauty but it would definitely be against site rules and a certain someone would report it.

I'll PM it.
    Is it the same one you sent in our private group? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Is it the same one you sent in our private group? Lol

Yes lol

Yes lol

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Who cares where it ****ing originated, seriously. The fact is, it's here. We need to be doing more to stop the spread of the virus. Your take on this is ****ing terrible.

Trump said today they took 3 months for China to inform him of it. If that's true, how could have offered them help, like you're shouting?

I have not seen ONE person in America blame Trump for the virus itself. That's just an asinine statement. If you have actual proof of said statement, I will gladly retract this statement and admit being wrong.

Not one person? Really?

The New York Times printed an Op-Ed with the headline: YOU MIGHT AS WELL CALL IT TRUMPVIRUS

And this was a month ago before cases multiplied.

Look, I know the blame game doesn’t solve the issue. But somebody has to be HELD ACCOUNTABLE for something this bad in the World. This is worse than a World War IMO because not every country was in the World Wars.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 03-23-2020 at 07:15 AM.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four