Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 199 of 627 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209249299 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 9393
    I attended my aunt's funeral this morning. Weird the funeral parlor only allowed the viewing for an hour. Then only ten people in the viewing room. The cemetery only allowed 5 people at a time to enter. Then what was kind of funny was they gave her funeral cards with the Virgin Mary and the Hail Mary on the card for her cause her last name is Spanish. My aunt and my family haven't had a Catholic in it for over 200 hundred years. Everyone was like " Haha " but it was a rush job. Cause of how many deaths there have been.

Sorry to hear about your aunt man , my condolences to you and your family

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Still waiting for you to acknowledge that China has caused misery around the World.

Even Australia, a Country that has been very close to with China for the past 30 years, is getting tired of this and wants them to come clean.

The truth will co e out Dr and even when it does I doubt you will even turn your head.....

You are too worried with bullspit PC and how it hurts their image...

This is not against the people of China, this is their Gov for the coverup and lack of warning to the world. Again, I doubt is intentional but just admitting the mistake back in No-Jan would have saved a lot of lives in this world.

They have no problem blaming trump and how he “totally “ failed but you hardly hear from them blaming the true culprits. China and WHO . Go figure

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    They have no problem blaming trump and how he “totally “ failed but you hardly hear from them blaming the true culprits. China and WHO . Go figure
    Cause we can't vote for the WHO or China. Thanks for your condolences. Btw, nothing against Catholics, my father was a Pentecostal minister but sent me to Catholic school and even was cool with me reading Catholic spiritual books and attending Catholic Mass for years. I never liked his Church's prayer volumn and preferred quiet services. Differences in beliefs I was shown was no reason to depersonalize other groups of people. Like in politics. One side is never completely wrong. I voted conservative majority of my life. I am a pro life and guns rights person. But I don't see everything conservative do is right and everything liberals do and believe is wrong.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 04-20-2020 at 06:01 PM.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    What part of China screwed up and deserves blame do you not understand?

What part of, our handling of it is independent of their handling?

What part of, China got shocked and didn't handle it well but we knew it was coming and still handled it like crap, do you not understand?

What part of China knew less when it came out than we did and we still did worse in our response.

What part of we knew it was coming and still handled it like crap don't you understand?

What part of ,Who cares about china right now, let's get ourselves in order, don't you understand?

What part of, even if china had 10 times their reported cases, we would still be passing them next week don't you understand?
    China has 88K confirmed cases. We are pushing 800K. We are 1/3 or the reported cases, which means our numbers because of piss poor testing, are likely much higher.

We have 1/3 of the worlds reported cases and you are worried about people not, blaming china?

How about more people start blaming our President for his piss poor handling of this?

And what if he knew in November? You are so eager to believe any conspiracy that supports your narrative, but how about considering for a moment, that this man, arguably the most powerful leader in the world, knew this was coming in November? What would you say about that?

Ignorance is bliss

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I attended my aunt's funeral this morning. Weird the funeral parlor only allowed the viewing for an hour. Then only ten people in the viewing room. The cemetery only allowed 5 people at a time to enter. Then what was kind of funny was they gave her funeral cards with the Virgin Mary and the Hail Mary on the card for her cause her last name is Spanish. My aunt and my family haven't had a Catholic in it for over 200 hundred years. Everyone was like " Haha " but it was a rush job. Cause of how many deaths there have been.

I'm sorry to hear. I hope your family is otherwise safe and healthy and doing well

Ignorance is bliss

Sorry for your loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    What part of China screwed up and deserves blame do you not understand?

What part of, our handling of it is independent of their handling?

What part of, China got shocked and didn't handle it well but we knew it was coming and still handled it like crap, do you not understand?

What part of China knew less when it came out than we did and we still did worse in our response.

What part of we knew it was coming and still handled it like crap don't you understand?

What part of ,Who cares about china right now, let's get ourselves in order, don't you understand?

What part of, even if china had 10 times their reported cases, we would still be passing them next week don't you understand?
    China has 88K confirmed cases. We are pushing 800K. We are 1/3 or the reported cases, which means our numbers because of piss poor testing, are likely much higher.

We have 1/3 of the worlds reported cases and you are worried about people not, blaming china?

How about more people start blaming our President for his piss poor handling of this?

And what if he knew in November? You are so eager to believe any conspiracy that supports your narrative, but how about considering for a moment, that this man, arguably the most powerful leader in the world, knew this was coming in November? What would you say about that?
    How could trump have known enough about this virus 5 months ago to have done anything about it but neighboring countries , and the rest of the world didn’t until about 4 months later . Not even the cdc or fauci , the experts on disease and viruses , knew enough about the virus either or they wound not have been saying as recently as early last month that the virus was nothing to serious to worry about and that the concern of the general public being exposed to the virus is very low as recently as March 6th.

How could trump have known enough about this virus 5 months ago to have done anything about it but neighboring countries , and the rest of the world didn’t until about 4 months later . Not even the cdc or fauci , the experts on disease and viruses , knew enough about the virus either or they wound not have been saying as recently as early last month that the virus was nothing to serious to worry about and that the concern of the general public being exposed to the virus is very low as recently as March 6th.
    Just stop

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Just stop
    Ignore me then .

Ignore me then .
    Like you ignore the truth about you know who ???? Lol. It's funny cause it's true. I voted for him and defended him for two years. But the needle eventually brakes a camel's back unless of course you pretend to be asleep. It's ok to admit a mistake. Or it's ok to change directions when the choice you have made fails. He has failed so much. Also the people he has made deals with, he has doubled the swamp. Middle East he has sacrificed to Turkey and Russia. Shall I go on. None of this is smart conservatism. Also being pro life does not mean not giving a crap about the fetus once it's born. Supporting life does not mean forcing a mother to have a child cause abortion clinics are closed to then not allow the mother to get food stamps, SSI if the child is disabled, or putting immigrant kids In cages cause they are illegal. I can give you a listing of things we have all forgotten about. Remember the tax cuts was going to get billions of dollars back from overseas ? What about the better and less expensive health plan that was never offered by the conservatives who had years to work on a plan.. the list goes on and on. He failed before the Covid 19. The Covid 19 has exposed his lack of thought process, his lack of coherence. I don't want him near the decision making any more. I will let my conservatives regroup for 4-8 years until we find our way again.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 04-20-2020 at 06:50 PM.

Or the balls that Pelosi and Fauci had to encourage people to still travel and go to malls and say the virus as nothing to worry about , as recently as 2 months Ago . Or the balls Pelosi had to threaten trump with legislation to override trump’s travel bans on china 3 months ago
    There wasn't 30,000+ deaths from this virus in the US two and three months ago. Look, I don't understand why this is so difficult for you. Lack of critical information and the people who had access to it is a thing here.

For Fox News to peddle this garbage like the virus is no big deal (on April 20th) is blatantly irresponsible and disgusting, especially when their parent company is telling employees to practice the same measures they are publicly criticizing.

Don't excuse their ********. Its putting tv ratings and money in front of human lives.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-20-2020 at 07:16 PM.

Like you ignore the truth about you know who ???? Lol. It's funny cause it's true. I voted for him and defended him for two years. But the needle eventually brakes a camel's back unless of course you pretend to be asleep. It's ok to admit a mistake. Or it's ok to change directions when the choice you have made fails. He has failed so much. Also the people he has made deals with, he has doubled the swamp. Middle East he has sacrificed to Turkey and Russia. Shall I go on. None of this is smart conservatism. Also being pro life does not mean not giving a crap about the fetus once it's born. Supporting life does not mean forcing a mother to have a child cause abortion clinics are closed to then not allow the mother to get food stamps, SSI if the child is disabled, or putting immigrant kids In cages cause they are illegal. I can give you a listing of things we have all forgotten about. Remember the tax cuts was going to get billions of dollars back from overseas ? What about the better and less expensive health plan that was never offered by the conservatives who had years to work on a plan.. the list goes on and on. He failed before the Covid 19. The Covid 19 has exposed his lack of thought process, his lack of coherence. I don't want him near the decision making any more. I will let my conservatives regroup for 4-8 years until we find our way again.
    The tax cuts helped my sister out greatly , and she is what you consider just under middle class in NYC , where she lives . She is a Democrat but a year ago she was forced to acknowledge trump for her biggest refund thanks to the tax cuts . The republicans never had a chance to offer their own health care plan to replace Obama care with because rinos like McCain and Romney voted to save Obamacare rather than work on a better solution . You are really mislead and confused by lies from both parties , especially the Conservative party if you really think that party and it’s politicians will ever find their way again. No Politician alive gives a damned by us and the sooner you realize that the sooner you will stop giving a DAMNED about anything that the media says or “reports”
    Last edited by Posada20; 04-20-2020 at 07:22 PM.

The tax cuts helped my sister out greatly , and she is what you consider just under middle class in NYC , where she lives . She is a Democrat but a year ago she was forced to acknowledge trump for her biggest refund thanks to the tax cuts . The republicans never had a chance to offer their own health care plan to replace Obama care with because rinos like McCain and Romney voted to save Obamacare rather than work on a better solution . You are really mislead and confused by lies from both parties , especially the Conservative party if you really think that party and it’s politicians will ever find their way again. No Politician alive gives a damned by us and the sooner you realize that the sooner you will stop giving a DAMNED about anything that the media says it reports .
    I ended up losing deductions and had to pay 5K at tax time when I used to get back a thousand. I am middle class. The Republicans had two terms of Oboma to craft a plan since they were calling for a repeal of it for years. McCain did the ethical and responsible things because throwing people of an affordable health insurance so that you can craft one later, maybe,is stupid and evil. McCain did the right thing. Calling people names like Rino is depersonalization in order to dismiss their valid arguments is wrong. I often often wrong But I am clear headed enough to not believe what many people like you have accepted as truth - That Trump is a non politician who is looking out for you. What do you do for a living ?
    I
    Last edited by flimflamman; 04-20-2020 at 07:33 PM.

Basically Trump 30 day plan has been working perfectly.

The 1 million projected death possibility in this Country is not happening. And the science people where saying that early on were putting a fear on the Country.

The 200,000 death possibilities is not happening.

The IHME had a forecast of 95,000 3 weeks ago. They readjusted it yet again and is now around 60,000, far less than originally projected.

Trump gets major props for slowing this down.

Trump even said he could accept a mistake from China. They just won’t come clean.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night