Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 197 of 627 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247297 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    So we are to suddenly believe the word of people working for an organization that helped China cover up their pandemic ? Really ?
    ...or should we believe a known liar? Trump has made 16,241 false or misleading claims during his three years in office, according to Washington post fact check. https://www.washingtonpost.com/

see also: LATEST FALSE FACT-CHECKS ON DONALD TRUMP :https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...p&ruling=false

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Does plato say anything about horribly spray tanned men with bad, orange comb overs?

Not specifically, however strangely he mentions PSD?

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    ...or should we believe a known liar? Trump has made 16,241 false or misleading claims during his three years in office, according to Washington post fact check. https://www.washingtonpost.com/

see also: LATEST FALSE FACT-CHECKS ON DONALD TRUMP :https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...p&ruling=false
    New flash , all politicians lie on a regular basis . I made it clear that I donít trust the word of ANYONE in the govt , and that includes the president . I have yet to watch any of his press conferences since this pandemic started .

So we are to suddenly believe the word of people working for an organization that helped China cover up their pandemic ? Really ?
    This position defies logic Jorge. If there was a cover up in process why alert the US in Nov-Dec?

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    The why did Pelosi still want to vote on it on March 10th ?
    https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...er-coronavirus
    Pelosi is horrible. There. I answered your question. How about some of mine?

Why did Trump say we had enough tests?
    Why did he say we'd have zero cases?
    Why did he say it would be gone in April?
    Why did he call an untested drug a "game changer"?
    Why did he say he had total authority one day and then say the governors did the next?
    Why did he shift the responsibility of the federal government to the states by pulling back federal testing and them try to make the governors look bad?
    Why did he put his son in law in charge?
    Why did he hold rallies when he knew a pandemic was hitting?
    Why did he invoke war times power act and then do little to nothing with it?
    Why would he suggest more protesting and uprisings in his tweets?
    Why he didn't use words to unify the country?
    Why did he care more about his ratings and all numbers than getting states the things they need?
    Why do you so frequently contradict yourself?
    Why won't you owner difficult questions that potentially show your lack of though process?
    Why do you lash out at people and then hide?

Ignorance is bliss

Pelosi is horrible. There. I answered your question. How about some of mine?

Why did Trump say we had enough tests?
    Why did he say we'd have zero cases?
    Why did he say it would be gone in April?
    Why did he call an untested drug a "game changer"?
    Why did he say he had total authority one day and then say the governors did the next?
    Why did he shift the responsibility of the federal government to the states by pulling back federal testing and them try to make the governors look bad?
    Why did he put his son in law in charge?
    Why did he hold rallies when he knew a pandemic was hitting?
    Why did he invoke war times power act and then do little to nothing with it?
    Why would he suggest more protesting and uprisings in his tweets?
    Why he didn't use words to unify the country?
    Why did he care more about his ratings and all numbers than getting states the things they need?
    Why do you so frequently contradict yourself?
    Why won't you owner difficult questions that potentially show your lack of though process?
    Why do you lash out at people and then hide?
    The answer is 12

New flash , all politicians lie on a regular basis . I made it clear that I donít trust the word of ANYONE in the govt , and that includes the president . I have yet to watch any of his press conferences since this pandemic started .
    OK Does that absolve HIM from the **** show and mockery he has made of the office? He's a disgrace, an embarrassment.

ps. What is unique about Trump and clearly places him head and shoulders above the rest all "politicians who lie", is the frequency, duration and creativity. He's a tremendous, bigly, fantastic at his craft.
    Last edited by drt1010; 04-20-2020 at 12:47 PM.

New flash , all politicians lie on a regular basis . I made it clear that I donít trust the word of ANYONE in the govt , and that includes the president ..
    So you are basically treating this the way you do the yankees?

You don't watch or listen to the actual topic so you don't know what's happening except a box score and maybe a quick recap, but you talk all the crap you want?

Makes sense.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    The answer is 12
    Holy shite!
    What the?

You're right!

Ignorance is bliss

Holy shite!
    What the?

You're right!
    Damn! I needed more time. Math was never one of my strong suits.

First three questions can be answered in that one of trumpís faults is being over optimistic when it comes to things .

Question 4, those drugs you are talking about were tested in France and China with promising results . And even cuomo ordered more of them .

Question 5 , he said that because he was reminded by the governors that they had the power granted to them in the constitution , to decide when to reopen the states . And when he backed off and told the governors to make those decisions , he was criticized for ignoring their needs .

Question 6 , if the governors can decide when itís safe to open their states then they could use the federal And stare dollars to get more tests for themselves , after all they did state they had the final say on what happens with their states not the president .

What did he put his son in law in charge of? I need to know what the guy is in charge of before I can answer .

As for the rallies he stopped holding them on March 6th . Before the national lockdown started and only a week after Fauci said the virus was nothing to worry about .

As for the war times act he did use it to produce more masks and tried to us it to get big companies to manufacture ventilators but the big companies kept screwing around with the prices so it took longer to get it done .

And he is trying to support the peopleís rights by encouraging them to protest for them . I honestly donít see anything terribly wrong with it unless people at the rallies and protests start killing and hurting other people .

As for him using words to unify the people . He tried to do so by being overly optimistic about the virus to keep the masses calm . But instead career politicians and the media have picked apart everything the man has said and continues to do so . So I donít know what he could say to unify everyone when the people that hate him will pick apart and destroy his words regardless of what he says .

As for the war times act he did use it to produce more masks and tried to us it to get big companies to manufacture ventilators but the big companies kept screwing around with the prices so it took longer to get it done .

And he is trying to support the peopleís rights by encouraging them to protest for them . I honestly donít see anything terribly wrong with it unless people at the rallies and protests start killing and hurting other people .

As for him using words to unify the people . He tried to do so by being overly optimistic about the virus to keep the masses calm . But instead career politicians and the media have picked apart everything the man has said and continues to do so . So I donít know what he could say to unify everyone when the people that hate him will pick apart and destroy his words regardless of what he says .
    He put Jared in charge of the distribution of those needed materials
    Jared immediately criticized governors. and said the stockpile was "ours"
    He basically put a man with no experience or knowledge of pandemic relief, in charge of pandemic relief during a pandemic.

Right, so he didn't actually use his power to make those companies do it. Why? Because they may remove support for him?
    He could have done far, far more with that. He could actually have made enough to export and help everywhere.
    The people who know this **** said we should have way, way more than we do. Why not build them and have them? Perfect time.

Supporting people's rights is one thing. "I support those peoples' right to protest but encourage social distancing until my experts tell me it's ok to relax". Would have been vastly different than "Liberate Michigan"

No. At his rallies he wasn't saying those things. He hasn't been saying or doing anything to promote cohesion and unity.
    How do create unity? Stop worrying about your ratings. Stop worrying about reelection. Stop criticizing the other party and get **** done.
    Sop lying and tell the truth. That horse left the barn.

Ignorance is bliss

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Kinko must be enjoying today's festivities

His spelling has been supbar.

Oh

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

First three questions can be answered in that one of trumpís faults is being over optimistic when it comes to things .

Question 4, those drugs you are talking about were tested in France and China with promising results . And even cuomo ordered more of them .

Question 5 , he said that because he was reminded by the governors that they had the power granted to them in the constitution , to decide when to reopen the states . And when he backed off and told the governors to make those decisions , he was criticized for ignoring their needs .

Question 6 , if the governors can decide when itís safe to open their states then they could use the federal And stare dollars to get more tests for themselves , after all they did state they had the final say on what happens with their states not the president .

What did he put his son in law in charge of? I need to know what the guy is in charge of before I can answer .

As for the rallies he stopped holding them on March 6th . Before the national lockdown started and only a week after Fauci said the virus was nothing to worry about .
    Oh, so he has faults? That's not an excuse to mislead. If I know there's a 90% chance it will rain and tell you, "no, book your ticket, I think it's going to be fine". You arrive and it's dumping rain IO'm guessing you'd say, "It said rain in the forecast, why did you say it would be fine?

This drugs were tested in tiny trials. They were also shown not to work.

Right, Trump ignored their needs. Then said he was in charge. Got called out for not knowing the constitution (Ahem, your the president. Know the constitution ). Said, He was giving the governors the authority . (Ahem, you never had the power to do that). Then criticized them for lack of testing. (Ahem, you're supposed to be getting them tests and you are supposed to be doing it at a federal level to make sure it's all complaint)
    The states can't get tests. There are nowhere near enough because why? Because he hasn't done enough to get more available.

Right. that makes it ok. He declared a national emergency a week later.
    What about the days before?

March 4: 217 confirmed cases in U.S.
    It's "very safe to fly" in "large portions of the world"

"Yeah, I think where these people are flying, it's safe to fly. And large portions of the world are very safe to fly. So we don't want to say anything other than that. And we have closed down certain sections of the world, frankly, and they've sort of automatically closed them also. They'll understand that and they understand it better, perhaps, than anybody. Yes, it's safe." ó White House meeting with airline executives.

March 6: 402 confirmed cases in U.S.
    "Anybody that wants a test can get a test"
    "Anybody that wants a test can get a test. ... The tests are all perfect, like the letter was perfect, the transcription was perfect, right?"

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/timelin...n-coronavirus/

Check out his words and actions.
    He sucks

Ignorance is bliss