Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 194 of 627 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244294 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 9393
  1. #2896
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    17,025
    Still waiting Jorge.

  2. 04-19-2020, 10:45 PM

  3. #2897
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,964
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    How is saying that I donít believe you are doing such extensive research because I see very little proof of it a slanderous act ? Who are you for me to take whatever you say as fact ? I have been insulted way worse than that and you donít see me threatening to report people .
    You reported people for calling mush, mush.

  4. 04-19-2020, 10:57 PM

  5. 04-19-2020, 11:06 PM

  6. 04-19-2020, 11:17 PM

  7. 04-19-2020, 11:21 PM

  8. 04-19-2020, 11:26 PM

  9. #2898
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    You reported people for calling mush, mush.
    But I never went out and said I was gonna report them and got all angry .

  10. #2899
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    48,884
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    I quoted his exact words from a twitter post! WTF are you talking about. MY opinion regarding his action as insane and inciting violence is my personal belief. (which happened to be shared by many) The only thing cited from twitter was Trumps post!!!

    Please try again.

    You have yet to prove ... "since dr can use Twitter as a source to back up his claims."

    I want proof or delete the post.
    Imagine holding someone accountable for their own words. How dare you!!

  11. 04-19-2020, 11:32 PM

  12. 04-19-2020, 11:32 PM

  13. #2900
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    48,884
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    But I never went out and said I was gonna report them and got all angry .
    The problem is your lack of credible sources. That Western Journal piece is a from a conservative news site and you seem to dismiss anything that doesn't fit your narrative. Look, we get it that MSNBC and CNN are not objective sources either but when someone posts scientific evidence that refutes your posts you should probably read it.

    The president doesn't deserve a pass here either. You and Mush can scream it from the heavens but the proof is in the pudding. There was knowledge of this the president ignored and tried to downplay. He's responsible for that. He's responsible for his lax approach on testing, he's responsible for not getting PPE to states, etc. No, there was no full proof way to stop this thing but his inaction certainly didn't help matters.

    He shouldn't be rooting on the protesters either. The protesters are a bunch of idiots. They are protesting this virus while many of them wear masks and gloves. Do they not see the irony in that?

  14. 04-19-2020, 11:39 PM

  15. #2901
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    48,884
    The only thing more important than a cure or treatment here was time. We lost significant time because of inaction. Time that if we would have acted sooner would have saved thousands of lives and we're potentially talking about things having already returned to some state of normalcy.

    Time wasted in this instance is the difference between flattening the curve in most places in late April and doing so in March. The risk of secondary and tertiary outbreaks also decreases had we aggressively addressed this.

    The fact is our president wasted valuable time worrying about the virus affected him and his re-election chances instead of worrying how it could affect the American people.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-19-2020 at 11:49 PM.

  16. #2902
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,964
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    But I never went out and said I was gonna report them and got all angry .
    No, instead you decided to just report people for something that had been an ongoing joke forever. And something that mush has never had an issue with.

    I've truly never seen someone come in here and be universally disliked the way you have been. We all tried to give you the benefit of the doubt early on, but you're way beyond that now.

    It's pretty clear to everyone here that you're a dupe. Just not completely sure of who. My guess is masher. Care to tell me if I'm right?

  17. #2903
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    No, instead you decided to just report people for something that had been an ongoing joke forever. And something that mush has never had an issue with.

    I've truly never seen someone come in here and be universally disliked the way you have been. We all tried to give you the benefit of the doubt early on, but you're way beyond that now.

    It's pretty clear to everyone here that you're a dupe. Just not completely sure of who. My guess is masher. Care to tell me if I'm right?
    I am not a dupe , I would never try to return To any site that I have been banned from, I just donít see the point of doing so . It screams of desperation for acceptance . I said it when I first started posting here , I donít come to message boards to make friends , I just come here to express my opinion . Now maybe my posting style is generic and common and thatís why I get confused for others . But I assure you I am not a dupe . I never knew this board existed until 3 months ago when I was doing a search for a Yankee message board that was busy with posts . You wouldnít believe how many boards there are out there where almost no one posts in them and yet have many members . Oh and dr , the main reason why I didnít delete the post you asked me to is because I donít know how to delete posts here , I have tried several times but I keep getting messages saying the post is blank .
    Last edited by Posada20; 04-20-2020 at 12:44 AM.

  18. #2904
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,964
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I am not a dupe , I would never try to return To any site that I have been banned from, I just donít see the point of doing so . It screams of desperation for acceptance . I said it when I first started posting here , I donít come to message boards to make friends , I just come here to express my opinion . Now maybe my posting style is generic and common and thatís why I get confused for others . But I assure you I am not a dupe . I never knew this board existed until 3 months ago when I was doing a search for a Yankee message board that was busy with posts . You wouldnít believe how many boards there are out there where almost no one posts in them and yet have many members . Oh and dr , the main reason why I didnít delete the post you asked me to is because I donít know how to delete posts here , I have tried several times but I keep getting messages saying the post is blank .
    Lies. I don't buy for one second that you just randomly stumbled across psd one day.

  19. #2905
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Lies. I don't buy for one second that you just randomly stumbled across psd one day.

    Believe what you wish but I am telling you the truth . Until 3 months ago I never have been to this board before nor did I know it existed . If I did I would have joined years ago , because when it comes to baseball and sports talk it is one of the best I have found . Now if you think you saw me on another board that I donít post in anymore because it is a ghost town , you may have . But not this one .
    Last edited by Posada20; 04-20-2020 at 12:58 AM.

  20. #2906
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    64,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I am not a dupe , I would never try to return To any site that I have been banned from, I just donít see the point of doing so . It screams of desperation for acceptance . I said it when I first started posting here , I donít come to message boards to make friends , I just come here to express my opinion . Now maybe my posting style is generic and common and thatís why I get confused for others . But I assure you I am not a dupe . I never knew this board existed until 3 months ago when I was doing a search for a Yankee message board that was busy with posts . You wouldnít believe how many boards there are out there where almost no one posts in them and yet have many members . Oh and dr , the main reason why I didnít delete the post you asked me to is because I donít know how to delete posts here , I have tried several times but I keep getting messages saying the post is blank .
    Delete content and add a single period in to the text box.

  21. #2907
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,964
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Believe what you wish but I am telling you the truth . Until 3 months ago I never have been to this board before nor did I know it existed . If I did I would have joined years ago , because when it comes to baseball and sports talk it is one of the best I have found . Now if you think you saw me on another board that I donít post in anymore because it is a ghost town , you may have . But not this one .
    Right.

  22. #2908
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Delete content and add a single period in to the text box.
    Thank you

  23. #2909
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    38,155
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Right.
    Do yourself a favor and put him on the ignore list like I did. Unfortunately you'll see his posts that others quote but you can just scroll on by them. I wish PSD would fix that.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  24. #2910
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,964
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Do yourself a favor and put him on the ignore list like I did. Unfortunately you'll see his posts that others quote but you can just scroll on by them. I wish PSD would fix that.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    But then I'd miss out on all of his knowledge and facts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •