Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 189 of 627 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239289 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    How is going to the beach a risk?

And stop with the unnecessary risk bullspit. It is open air. More people are getting coved-19 by going to the grocery store than going to those beaches....it is laughable on how you can even compare the two. At the beach you have to walk, swim, ect. You canít sit and do sunbathing or congregate in groups. Again, what is the risk? You are actually safer going there to stretch out than getting food with all of the ridiculous dumb *** hoarders in grocery stores....

Those hoarders, and that includes the idiots on this board that are doing it too are complete idiots. There is plenty of food you idiots! Suppliers just canít keep up because of the hoarders. Have some common sense and shop only when you need to and not jamming the damn aisle and putting more people at risk by going to there.

Donít get me started about beaches and grocery store comparisons. Iíll blow you away with all of the examples at a grocery store compared to going on a walk at the beach.

If that was a Democratic Gov some of you would have had zero comment even if you disagreed with them. It it is easy now because the Fla Gov is Republican.

Save you bullspit excuses! You donít fool me.

And just one more thing. I do not hate anybody for their views or political stances on this or any political issue. Unfortunately this covid-19 has become political......I disagree with their views so save the bullspit that I hate people or Iím a miserable person. I just donít agree with how the opposition is stating their cases. I actually agree with a lot of the left side of the aisle, I really do, Iím basically center and will lean to what I believe in. I do not like how either side will present their cases because it is all spin jobs.
    I don't even know where to start but this is a big load of nonsense.

Stop with the food to survive bullspit...

One word, HOARDERS, has destroyed your example. They are spreading it more by going back everyday or every few hours for items they donít need.
    Okay, you're right. We don't need food to survive.

He sees the flattening of the curve....the problem is the opposition will never let this die until the very last case or will quietly go back to their hole if a Democrat is elected. Then all of the wrong that person does will be defended by those people who will come out of their holes to defend that person.

The opposition will crucify Trump until the very last case. They will never agree to open ANYTHING until it is eradicated. He knows that, you know that. So what is he supposed to do, say nothing or just talk about sob stories and try to produce 50 trillion to give to everybody in the country. No matter what he does is never good enough for the opposition. And Iím not talking well he deserves the backlash on things because of the way he talks to people. What a crock for an excuse.

I keep asking but the opposition on here canít give me anything.

What is the day to open up?

When all 330 million people in This country get TESTED?

And how much MONEY is ENOUGH to go out to people?

Apparently $1200 is not good enough. What do you guys want? $100,000 per person? What is the proper number?

Again, Trump could give out $100,000 per person and THAT IS STILL NOT ENOUGH.

Some of you are unbelievable and the way you all react is because for one thing and one thing only.

Donald Trump is President and you canít handle it. Some of you are still in a state of shock when Hillary lost that night. And that is the truth. Iím playing golf today, YES IM PLAYING GOLF and will practice social distancing during my round with my friends.

The rest of you or some, can go to the grocery stores and hoard all of the food and put people at risk by going there.

Hope everybody stays healthy and have a great morning.
    I haven't gone to the grocery store once during this time and laughed my *** off the day Trump was elected. Kinda like how I laugh my *** off at your out of touch posts.

I haven't got a $1,200 check and don't really care about it one way or the other. I will take whatever money the government wants to hand me though (as long as there's no strings attached).

Why would you expect random internet posters to be able to come up with an appropriate date to open up the country? I don't know what the best time frame is but am pretty sure it's not today or yesterday and am more than fine with being cautious and patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I fully agree. People shouldn't be getting raises
    I'm pretty sure the example my dad was referring to was some very rare cases in one particular state where certain low wage workers would be making a small fraction more than they were already. Doesn't make a ton of sense but also not something I'm going to ***** and moan over.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 04-19-2020 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goh2x_G0ct4

If you know him, he's one of my all time favorites. His voice, style, lyrics and soul are such a rare combo
    If you don't know him, you need to do some homework and I will happily proved some cheat sheets.
    I am aware of him and have an album or two but haven't dug super deep in to them yet.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Antibody Test, Seen as Key to Reopening Country, Does Not Yet Deliver

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/19/u....co/6q8y9BYoLb

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    What if your an essential worker doing more then ever. You should be getting raises.
    We were talking about people that are out of work.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Rooftop snipers. Pick them off one by one. They'll learn to quit being idiots.

Bunch of pansy *** *****es.

OPINION
    COULD TRUMP BE CRIMINALLY LIABLE FOR HIS DEADLY MISHANDLING OF CORONAVIRUS? | OPINION
    NEIL BARON
    ON 4/16/20 AT 10:35 AM EDT

The U.S would have experienced fewer deaths and less economic damage had the federal government been better preparedóor simply as prepared as some other countries, even smaller and poorer ones.

https://www.newsweek.com/could-trump...pinion-1498146
    Last edited by drt1010; 04-19-2020 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Bunch of pansy *** *****es.
    Yeah! Suck it up snowflakes!

Yeah! Suck it up snowflakes!
    Say the ones who come in every day saying the same thing about trump like a broken record .

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Say the ones who come in every day saying the same thing about trump like a broken record .
    Duck ....747 incoming.

Nearly two-thirds of Americans think Trump acted too slowly to fight coronavirus. A new report from the nonpartisan Pew Research Center, reflecting a disconnect between how the public and the president views his performance.
    Wide concern that states will lift COVID-19 restrictions too quickly.

https://www.people-press.org/2020/04...bc66-400906701