Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 187 of 627 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    He sees the flattening of the curve....the problem is the opposition will never let this die until the very last case or will quietly go back to their hole if a Democrat is elected. Then all of the wrong that person does will be defended by those people who will come out of their holes to defend that person.

The opposition will crucify Trump until the very last case. They will never agree to open ANYTHING until it is eradicated. He knows that, you know that. So what is he supposed to do, say nothing or just talk about sob stories and try to produce 50 trillion to give to everybody in the country. No matter what he does is never good enough for the opposition. And Iím not talking well he deserves the backlash on things because of the way he talks to people. What a crock for an excuse.

I keep asking but the opposition on here canít give me anything.

What is the day to open up?

When all 330 million people in This country get TESTED?

And how much MONEY is ENOUGH to go out to people?

Apparently $1200 is not good enough. What do you guys want? $100,000 per person? What is the proper number?

Again, Trump could give out $100,000 per person and THAT IS STILL NOT ENOUGH.

Some of you are unbelievable and the way you all react is because for one thing and one thing only.

Donald Trump is President and you canít handle it. Some of you are still in a state of shock when Hillary lost that night. And that is the truth. Iím playing golf today, YES IM PLAYING GOLF and will practice social distancing during my round with my friends.

The rest of you or some, can go to the grocery stores and hoard all of the food and put people at risk by going there.

Hope everybody stays healthy and have a great morning.
    Who you trying to convince others or yourself ?

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Blah blah blah , trump has failed trump has failed . We are supposed to be coming together but all I am seeing is people talking **** about trump and just dividing this country even more .

I am glad you finally admit to having been wrong and can now feel free to state the truth. I agree Trump has failed.

It's good you've finally seen, the president is tweeting for people to liberate their states. Definitely a message of unity.

You've seen White, Male rich politicians saying "we need to be Rosa Parks", regarding social distancing, Definitely a message of unity

It's not only that Trump failed. It's that he is the biggest divisive force in the country right now.

While the federal government should unquestionably have a national testing protocol in place, (because Germany and South Korea did that and did very well). he's saying the governors are responsible for the tests. That makes little sense because the federal government needs to be the one in charge and overseeing all of it, but he's too busy watching Fox News and criticizing other leaders in the country and the world rather than doing his job.

He is the the person in charge of protecting human life in this country. He has completely failed at that and worse than failed, he didn't even really try and he lied.

But from the bolded in your post, I know you now understand that and we are glad you can finally say, in your own words, "Trump has failed. Trump has failed"

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Unfortunately, there will be economic casualties. You can't save everything. What's more important a billion dollar airliner who has hundreds of millions of dollars in liquidity and can file for bankruptcy to protect their employees or family after family out of work, can't get guaranteed access to unemployment benefits, and are barely holding on?

Spliff is right. You toe the company line really well.
    Wasn't it you who posted the interview regarding "Zombie companies"?
    If it wasn't you and I really think It was, you should check that out.

Airlines are another group that I think needs to take a hit.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I don't agree w paying people more than what they were making while working, but helping people out in a time like this is definitely not a bad thing.
    I fully agree. People shouldn't be getting raises

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    This government prints up money like nobody's business. All good as long as it's for wars or exploring outer space though, right? Wouldn't want to actually help the little guys out in a time of dire need; that'd be totally outlandish.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goh2x_G0ct4

If you know him, he's one of my all time favorites. His voice, style, lyrics and soul are such a rare combo
    If you don't know him, you need to do some homework and I will happily proved some cheat sheets.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I fully agree. People shouldn't be getting raises
    What if your an essential worker doing more then ever. You should be getting raises.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Stop with the food to survive bullspit...

One word, HOARDERS, has destroyed your example. They are spreading it more by going back everyday or every few hours for items they donít need.
    Mush, if you and your wife got to the beach, I am sure you will follow the rules. I'm sure the majority oof people will.
    But if you open the beaches and you start getting kids, teenagers and people who don't think it's a big deal back on the beach, they won't be as responsible as you.

You have to realize, there are many who don't care. It's like your governor wanting to open schools, because "it doesn't seem to affect kids". He ignored the fact their are teachers, older faulty and the idea that these kids will go home and may have compromised family members or grandparents at home.

The beaches will be open soon enough. Or, your governor should ask for some extra police help in form of the national guard and then ticket the hell out of anyone not following rules.

Ignorance is bliss

Posada you made an impassioned plea about workers of airlines to be reopened. My nephew is a supervisor at an airline in JFK. He got Covid and gave it to his wife. My others nephew's husband also works in mgmt at the same airline and he got Covid too and gave it to my nephew. Airlines are the means by which the virus spread to the US. So the last thing needed right now is to open flights.I am just trying to follow your logic. You were so proud that Trump shut flights to and from China as helping to stop the spread but you want that industry to reopen because your friends family ? Plus right now no one will travel so it's just a unessential business. Recall when you parroted the company line in lambasting The Kennedy Center getting a stimulus check cause at the very least they were unessential workers???? Stay consistent please
    Last edited by flimflamman; 04-19-2020 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    What if your an essential worker doing more then ever. You should be getting raises.
    Excellent point. Excellent, excellent point. I hadn't thought of it from that perspective.

I absolutely agree that people on the front line of this should be extremely well compensated and have the security of health care for themselves and their families.

I do believe that there are some politicians terrified about this because the longer people stay out of work, the more power the workers realize they have. I think it's part of the reason they are pushing for a return to work.
    They are worried that they may be forced to pass permanent legislation in favor of the working class.

I think it would be amazing.
    I truly believe you should be able to have boatloads of money if you earned it and even if you were lucky enough to have it given to you. But you should be required to pay back and keep the floor of the country higher and the ceiling a bit lower.

You made 200 billion last year? Great. Keep 175 of that and give back the rest. ( This is of course post tax)
    If 175 billion isn't enough? **** off.

Ignorance is bliss

Posada you made an impassioned plea about workers of airlines to be reopened. My nephew is a supervisor at an airline in JFK. He got Covid and gave it to his wife. My others nephew's husband also works in mgmt at the same airline and he got Covid too and gave it to my nephew. Airlines are the means by which the virus spread to the US. So the last thing needed right now is to open flights.I am just trying to follow your logic. You were so proud that Trump shut flights to and from China as helping to stop the spread but you want that industry to reopen because your friends family ? Plus right now no one will travel so it's just a unessential business. Recall when you parroted the company line in lambasting The Kennedy Center getting a stimulus check cause at the very least they were unessential workers???? Stay consistent please

Ignorance is bliss

You don't fool me either with your need to go to a car wash four times a week. You may not be aware of the reason yourself. Freudian psychology reveals the need for you to drive your vehicle into a dark, hot,wet, tunnel in your car alone 4x a week. No wonder your always so angry at DEMS and everyone. Yet the one thing you need above all else is not obtained by being angry all the time and a car wash is no substitute, lol.
    Funniest post of the thread

Ignorance is bliss

I am glad you finally admit to having been wrong and can now feel free to state the truth. I agree Trump has failed.

It's good you've finally seen, the president is tweeting for people to liberate their states. Definitely a message of unity.

You've seen White, Male rich politicians saying "we need to be Rosa Parks", regarding social distancing, Definitely a message of unity

It's not only that Trump failed. It's that he is the biggest divisive force in the country right now.

While the federal government should unquestionably have a national testing protocol in place, (because Germany and South Korea did that and did very well). he's saying the governors are responsible for the tests. That makes little sense because the federal government needs to be the one in charge and overseeing all of it, but he's too busy watching Fox News and criticizing other leaders in the country and the world rather than doing his job.

He is the the person in charge of protecting human life in this country. He has completely failed at that and worse than failed, he didn't even really try and he lied.

But from the bolded in your post, I know you now understand that and we are glad you can finally say, in your own words, "Trump has failed. Trump has failed"
    As of late Feb., United States had tested around 3,300 people (CDCgov) South Korea had tested > 94,000 (KCDC).

South Korea & the US had their first confirmed case on the exact same day. Within one week, South Korea had their first COVID-19 test.

He failed BIGLY.

Sell the Team, HAL!

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    As of late Feb., United States had tested around 3,300 people (CDCgov) South Korea had tested > 94,000 (KCDC).

South Korea & the US had their first confirmed case on the exact same day. Within one week, South Korea had their first COVID-19 test.

He failed BIGLY.
    As bizarre as it seems, Trump would like to keep the numbers (confirmed cases) low because in some ways makes it appear better than it actually is, denial. No tests no problem. Insane.

Sell the Team, HAL!

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post

He failed BIGLY.
    Yep. But if you noticed, Posada actually agrees now. He said it himself. "Trump has failed"

Ignorance is bliss

Funniest post of the thread
    I am here all week, wacka wacka. But I don't know if it's not untrue. Anyway, I am going to virtual Church now, and then going to make real lovey time with the wife and not take my car to a car wash.