Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 185 of 627 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235285 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 9393
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Again what proof do you have that trump knew enough about the virus that he could have prevented thousands of deaths ? And how do you know his traveling bans that he did enact almost 3 months ago , didn’t save many lives ? I think you are giving trump too much credit on his early knowledge and ability to react to it when the rest of the world didn’t do anything more . And while the US Leads the world with the most cases , one thing that is forgotten. Is that the death rate in the US us amongst the lowest in the world . Now that leads Me to believe that something is being done right .
    He’s the ****ing president of the USA. His job is to be informed. His job first and foremost is to protect t this country.
    His job is to listen to intelligence (lord knows it’s the only way he gets any)
    And if you don’t think our intelligence knew about it?

Right. Trump had no info about it
    Wait, he had info, we all did, in January
    He still didn’t do anything.

Poor George too scared to ever answer anything when his back’s to the wall

Trump has failed this country on every level
    He is the federal government and In charge of the country. He has done nothing.
    Testing needs to be a national mandate and led by him. He shirks his duty to the states
    And the. Says he controls them?

See we read and listen to what he says.
    Not just what Fox says. We listen and develop thoughts instead of, wait for it, parroting his stupidity

He is a piece of **** as a president
    Apparently you have an affinity for 💩
    (Not surprising, to be honest)

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/s...204420905.html

Forecasters at the giant Wall Street firm Goldman Sachs predict the government will have to do something more, and that a new coronavirus relief bill could include more cash for individuals, according to Forbes.

Personal finance guru Suze Orman says lawmakers must distribute more money.

"How can they not? $1,200 isn’t going to get anyone anywhere. It should’ve been $9,000," she tells Deadline. "They should’ve just done it. They should’ve just given every single person $9,000."

Single dumbest thing I ever saw . 9k per person?!? lol wow .

I'll take yours.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I'll take yours.
    And where is all this money gonna magically be coming From ? Right now you got a vast majority not paying any taxes , the country already in the red . But yeah let’s give everyone another 9k each .

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    He’s the ****ing president of the USA. His job is to be informed. His job first and foremost is to protect t this country.
    His job is to listen to intelligence (lord knows it’s the only way he gets any)
    And if you don’t think our intelligence knew about it?

Right. Trump had no info about it
    Wait, he had info, we all did, in January
    He still didn’t do anything.

Poor George too scared to ever answer anything when his back’s to the wall

Trump has failed this country on every level
    He is the federal government and In charge of the country. He has done nothing.
    Testing needs to be a national mandate and led by him. He shirks his duty to the states
    And the. Says he controls them?

See we read and listen to what he says.
    Not just what Fox says. We listen and develop thoughts instead of, wait for it, parroting his stupidity

He is a piece of **** as a president
    Apparently you have an affinity for 💩
    (Not surprising, to be honest)

Blah blah blah , trump has failed trump has failed . We are supposed to be coming together but all I am seeing is people talking **** about trump and just dividing this country even more .

And where is all this money gonna magically be coming From ? Right now you got a vast majority not paying any taxes , the country already in the red . But yeah let’s give everyone another 9k each .
    They have plenty. Give less to the big businesses who don't need it.

That's not what she said. She said the initial payment should have been 9 thousand dollars and there were ways to do it had they not wasted their money bailing out broke hedge funds, airliners, cruise ship companies, etc. The money could have definitely allocated better and that would have made a distinct impact on people's lives financially. All that money goes back into the economy anyways.

That's not the point anyways. The point is you have major investment firms (many of the board members who work for the SEC) suggesting that more needs to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    That's not what she said. She said the initial payment should have been 9 thousand dollars and there were ways to do it had they not wasted their money bailing out broke hedge funds, airliners, cruise ship companies, etc. The money could have definitely allocated better and that would have made a distinct impact on people's lives financially. All that money goes back into the economy anyways.

That's not the point anyways. The point is you have major investment firms (many of the board members who work for the SEC) suggesting that more needs to be done.
    Are you willing to tell people that work in the airlines and cruise industries that their jobs aren’t worth saving ? My best friend who has two young sons works for spirit airlines. Can you look at him in the Eyes and tell him that his airline shouldn’t have gotten money from the stimulus package ?
    What truly needs to happen is for the economy to start opening back up as soon as possible . Not in 2 or 3 months .

They have plenty. Give less to the big businesses who don't need it.
    With the economy for the most part frozen every business big and small will need financial help . Big business employ people too

Are you willing to tell people that work in the airlines and cruise industries that their jobs aren’t worth saving ? My best friend who has two young sons works for spirit airlines. Can you look at him in the Eyes and tell him that his airline shouldn’t have gotten money from the stimulus package ?
    What truly needs to happen is for the economy to start opening back up as soon as possible . Not in 2 or 3 months .
    https://www.marketplace.org/2020/04/...6-charts-show/

In 2019, the TSA screened around 2.5 million passengers every day across the US, with some variation according to the day of the week. In April 2020, that has fallen to around 90,000 passengers. “I would say that we’re in free fall, except that we’ve already fallen,” says Samuel Engel, who leads the aviation group at consultancy ICF.

“To see a day when there are fewer than 2,500 passengers going through LaGuardia Airport in New York is a scene from a ghost town,” he said.
    Who is flying at the moment anyways? They're grounding a significantly large % of flights. I bet you your friends sons are hardly working. Airliners will come back when this is over. The need for travel doesn't just go away.

I am sure the direct money and unemployment would go much further for them.

13. Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://www.marketplace.org/2020/04/...6-charts-show/

Who is flying at the moment anyways? They're grounding a significantly large % of flights. I bet you your friends sons are hardly working. Airliners will come back when this is over. The need for travel doesn't just go away.

I am sure the direct money and unemployment would go much further for them.
    My friend’s sons are 16 and 8 , I thought you had to be 18 to work . And with planes not flying and airports empty where do you think the airlines are going to get money to pay their employees that they haven’t fired yet ?
    Eventually the money runs out . That is why the economy has to start opening soon .

Good News:

Prof. Dr. Benhur Lee, MD MicrobeDNAMicroscope
    @VirusWhisperer
    #COVID19 #COVID19nyc 3 days make a trend? After the incredible bravery & sacrifices of
    @MountSinaiNYC staff, we finally see 3 consecutive days of fewer #Covid_19 cases
    @MountSinaiNYC
    . Lockdowns work.
    @IcahnMountSinai

I'll take yours.
    Ha. My dad was talking about how "this country is turning in to a communist state with all these handouts they're talking about giving to out of work people". All outraged that some people would actually be getting paid more than when they were actually working FT. I quickly told him that I'll gladly take his $1,200 if he didn't want to be a dirty commie.

No surprise that he turned me down on that offer with a quickness.