Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 180 of 627 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230280 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 9393
    Not excusing government action on either side. What China did was criminal and heinous. They covered up a pandemic they knew was happening and did nothing about. Harsh penalties should be put on them when this is over.

The USA has done a ****** job too on a multitude of levels whether locally, state, or especially on a federal level. The president's inability to address this has cost thousands of lives. He chose to downplay it, call it a "hoax", not properly fund testing, and push incorrect narratives filled with misinformation and lies.

He's a piece of ****.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-18-2020 at 05:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Not excusing government action on either side. What China did was criminal and heinous. They covered up a pandemic they knew was happening and did nothing about. Harsh penalties should be put on them when this is over.

The USA has done a ****** job too on a multitude of levels whether locally, on a state level and especially federally. The president's inability to address this has cost thousands of lives. He chose to downplay it, call it a "hoax", not properly fund testing, and push incorrect narratives filled with misinformation and lies.

He's a piece of ****.

And yet trump is the only one you are calling a piece of **** .

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    And yet trump is the only one you are calling a piece of **** .
    He is a piece of ****. Others are thinking it. They have more class than i do and trust me there are plenty of people saying it outside of PSD.

He is a piece of ****. Others are thinking it. They have more class than i do and trust me there are plenty of people saying it outside of PSD.
    Well in my opinion the us govt as a whole is a big flaming pile Of dung .

Headed by one of the biggest pieces of **** Donald Trump (Mitch McConnell definitely has him beat). Scary a man that stupid (as well) has the most authority. The highest standard of accountability falls on the president and when he does something wrong, it affects the whole country adversely.

He needs to spend less time talking, less time tweeting, and listen to the science and medical community. He also needs to be helping his states governors and present a united effort, not bickering with people like a 10 year old on social media.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    It takes a year to 18 months to develop a working vaccine . And you said the economy should be locked down until then
    You still havenít answered my many questions
    You keep posting but seem to be avoiding my inquiries

You also have no Idea regarding economics.
    Reality is, without the workers, we have zero

Supply and demand
    Workers are needed They are in demand
    Supply is short
    Workers are realizing how Important they are and that they have power

That is part of the rush to go back
    Leaders are terrified they will actually demand more
    Demand what they deserve
    Living wage
    Healthcare

But as the racist, homophobe you are,
    you keep towing that line

Something tells me that the real Posada would ask you, not to use his name
    He wasnít afraid of being questioned

You say that but it is far from convincing when you stand up for Trump at any opportunity imaginable. Now I'm not one of these guys that thinks Trump is the Anti-Christ or makes a big deal about every damn thing he says or does but: come on, you're not fooling anyone with lines like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    You still havenít answered my many questions
    You keep posting but seem to be avoiding my inquiries

You also have no Idea regarding economics.
    Reality is, without the workers, we have zero

Supply and demand
    Workers are needed They are in demand
    Supply is short
    Workers are realizing how Important they are and that they have power

That is part of the rush to go back
    Leaders are terrified they will actually demand more
    Demand what they deserve
    Living wage
    Healthcare

But as the racist, homophobe you are,
    you keep towing that line

Something tells me that the real Posada would ask you, not to use his name
    He wasnít afraid of being questioned
    Plot twist. He is the real Posada.

I think my biggest beef w Trump is his attitude. I know when this whole covid ordeal first started, I thought of it the same way he and many others did: no big deal, it's the flu, people need to grow a pair and stop worrying.
    It didn't take long for me to completely change my stance on it. I have no issue admitting I was 100% wrong in the beginning.
    I think if he were to just admit he, and many many others, royally dropped the ball, and put his focus on covid and letting the professionals (scientists, doctors, etc) lead the fight, get supplies out and whatnot then not many people would be mad at him. Or at least they wouldn't have a real reason to be.
    He literally could not be involved in any way, shape or form and let people who know what they're doing be the ones in charge and that would've been the best thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I think my biggest beef w Trump is his attitude. I know when this whole covid ordeal first started, I thought of it the same way he and many others did: no big deal, it's the flu, people need to grow a pair and stop worrying.
    It didn't take long for me to completely change my stance on it. I have no issue admitting I was 100% wrong in the beginning.
    I think if he were to just admit he, and many many others, royally dropped the ball, and put his focus on covid and letting the professionals (scientists, doctors, etc) lead the fight, get supplies out and whatnot then not many people would be mad at him. Or at least they wouldn't have a real reason to be.
    He literally could not be involved in any way, shape or form and let people who know what they're doing be the ones in charge and that would've been the best thing to do.
    Thing is not even the professionals are getting things right . First they also said it was nothing to worry about as recently as a little less than 2 months ago , then they said millions would die , then they said hundreds of thousands , now they are saying around 60k . And thatís on top of their ever changing opinions on masks , certain medications and how long until the economy can reopen . I honestly donít trust anyone in govt authority medical professional or not .

Thing is not even the professionals are getting things right . First they also said it was nothing to worry about as recently as a little less than 2 months ago , then they said millions would die , then they said hundreds of thousands , now they are saying around 60k . And thatís on top of their ever changing opinions on masks , certain medications and how long until the economy can reopen . I honestly donít trust anyone in govt authority medical professional or not .
    Do you understand why the estimated deaths went from 200,000 to 60,000 people? Its because of social distancing, stay at home orders, and non essential businesses being closed. If people weren't taking action, the spread would be more significant and more deadly. We're making progress. Not at the rate we hope for but we are and the best solution is staying the course. I don't understand why this needs continual explanation though.

The virus is highly contagious, spreads through means of sneezing, coughing, saliva, etc and has a significantly higher mortality rate than your average flu. Think of the demographic of people who live in Florida (as you say you do), how vulnerable many of those people are, etc. Does it make sense to you why giving people a reason to be outside in a certain place (like a beach or park) might be a bad idea?

You can choose to trust or not trust whoever you want. If you think you're right about any of this, you're lost.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-18-2020 at 05:15 AM.

These are the times i miss George W Bush. People used to accuse him of being stupid all the time, meanwhile Trump makes Bush look like a Rhodes scholar.

You should have a lot more anger at China than Trump.

You are like a manager that pulls his starter after trailing 6-0 but still lose the game 9-3 but blame the bullpen and ripping them apart for not giving his team a chance to win. Meanwhile your starter still gets preferential treatment.

That is YOU!

If China would have contained this initially instead of silencing whistleblowers and then having the WHO help with the coverup then maybe we are not sitting in our houses holed up like fckn hermits!

Get you priorities with where this goddamn virus originated from and steer some anger and calling them pieces of ****.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 04-18-2020 at 06:15 AM.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

These are the times i miss George W Bush. People used to accuse him of being stupid all the time, meanwhile Trump makes Bush look like a Rhodes scholar.
    I fully agree. I said, I did't always agree with what he wanted to do or how he did it but I always felt like he put the country first and had concern for us.

He also listened to those around him with knowledge.

W and H were fat better than this man. My respect for them has grown watching Dump in action.

Never have I seen a president so internally inflammatory, so ignorant and so petty and all in the face of crisis.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    You should have a lot more anger at China than Trump.

You are like a manager that pulls his starter after trailing 6-0 but still lose the game 9-3 but blame the bullpen and ripping them apart for not giving his team a chance to win. Meanwhile your starter still gets preferential treatment.

That is YOU!

If China would have contained this initially instead of silencing whistleblowers and then having the WHO help with the coverup then maybe we are not sitting in our houses holed up like fckn hermits!

Get you priorities with where this goddamn virus originated from and steer some anger and calling them pieces of ****.
    Ease of the throttle. Mush, China is ****ed. No one argues against it.

They have zero to do with how he's handled this. Zero.
    Again, he knew the quiz was coming and could have prepared but he didn't.

He has failed on so many levels even when he knew this was coming.

And if you disagree with that, then you must have loved Biden's comments about Trump being foolish to listen to China and about Trump being soft on China

Ignorance is bliss