Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 174 of 627 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224274 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    So Dr, why can you buy pot but you canít buy seeds for your actual gardens in Michigan?

Or you canít go to your 2nd home?

Give us both sides and not just how you all spin it like what Whitmer said...
    To start, the premise is false. An executive order by Michigan Gov. Whitmer does not prohibit gardening or the sale of any particular product. Executive order 2020-42, which went into effect April 9, 2020, requires larger stores to block off certain areas of their sales floors as a way of limiting the number of people in those stores. The order does not ban gardening or the sale of any product.

Her stringent response was due to the surge in cases, As of April 14, Michigan ranked 4th ó behind New York, New Jersey and Massachusetts, according to the New York Times.

Travel to 2nd home? I really have no clue, except to limit and minimize the spread.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    To start, the premise is false. An executive order by Michigan Gov. Whitmer does not prohibit gardening or the sale of any particular product. Executive order 2020-42, which went into effect April 9, 2020, requires larger stores to block off certain areas of their sales floors as a way of limiting the number of people in those stores. The order does not ban gardening or the sale of any product.

Her stringent response was due to the surge in cases, As of April 14, Michigan ranked 4th ó behind New York, New Jersey and Massachusetts, according to the New York Times.

Travel to 2nd home? I really have no clue, except to limit and minimize the spread.
    If both homes are are being used by the same people I donít see how the virus could be spread . Unless the homes were in different states .

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    I don't like Pence but I feel for the guy. I also give him credit for being a grown up and diplomatic in the face of the shite storm created by the fool.

I also was surprised and a bit impressed with Biden's response. Saying that Trump was soft on China and instead of being prepared, he trusted them.

Nice little twist into what Trump claims is a strength.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    If both homes are are being used by the same people I donít see how the virus could be spread . Unless the homes were in different states .
    You are traveling from one part of the state to another. If asymptomatic there is always the possibility you could shed the virus in transit. Theoretically, to limit the spread you try to contain it. The most advantageous and easiest way is to limit movement. Why did Trump close borders? Same thinking, to limit the spread. Unfortunately we responded too late and now lead the world in total cases and deaths, with the numbers rising daily.

https://mobile.twitter.com/travisake...60796476305409

Good to see Florida is taking this seriously. Unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post

Humans are the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I don't like Pence but I feel for the guy. I also give him credit for being a grown up and diplomatic in the face of the shite storm created by the fool.

I also was surprised and a bit impressed with Biden's response. Saying that Trump was soft on China and instead of being prepared, he trusted them.

Nice little twist into what Trump claims is a strength.

Biden is the same guy along with sanders who called trump xenophobic when trump started the travel bans almost 3 months ago . He is also the same guy who has charges pressed against him by several women

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    You are traveling from one part of the state to another. If asymptomatic there is always the possibility you could shed the virus in transit. Theoretically, to limit the spread you try to contain it. The most advantageous and easiest way is to limit movement. Why did Trump close borders? Same thinking, to limit the spread. Unfortunately we responded too late and now lead the world in total cases and deaths, with the numbers rising daily.
    Not all people live Far from their extra homes . And unless they are using public transportation , who are they exposing themselves to by driving from one home to another if they basically are staying in their cars the whole time ? I mean no one is eating at restaurants , or hanging out in public restrooms right now .

The beaches that are open in Florida are in the northern part where there arenít high amounts of cases of the virus . And the beaches are open for limited hours and for limited amount of people . Might help to research before insulting your fellow Americans because of a pic that was tweeted.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    The beaches that are open in Florida are in the northern part where there arenít high amounts of cases of the virus . And the beaches are open for limited hours and for limited amount of people . Might help to research before insulting your fellow Americans because of a pic that was tweeted.
    I dont care what the caveats are. It's still dumb. There is no reason why beaches should be open because it gives people reason to unncessarily congregate and unintentionally spread the virus.

I dont care what the caveats are. It's still dumb. There is no reason why beaches should be open because it gives people reason to unncessarily congregate and unintentionally spread the virus.
    I donít see anything terribly wrong with opening beaches in northern Florida . Most of the cases are where I live, which is southern Florida .

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Ah yes. Brilliant move by Florida. Because no one in South Florida would ever drive north. Yikes.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Trump really shouldn't throw stones.

He's currently standing in a glass house.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Ah yes. Brilliant move by Florida. Because no one in South Florida would ever drive north. Yikes.

Southern Florida is still under mandatory lockdown and has a curfew . Try again

Bingo.