Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 172 of 627 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222272 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Yes, she went too far with it.
    Does that mean the president should be tweeting "free Michigan"?

It's hysterical that you don't understand how that affects his base
    Oh yeah. You are his base
    Well last I checked it was the left base that had caused the most violence and property damage in this country . Or did you already forget the BLM movements or the constant protests by antifa?

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    They can’t interpret anything because they are letting the media and responses to the tweets , interpret things for them .
    Wait, we can't interpret? You couldn't even interpret the above post correctly.

Besides, there's no media coverage of the tweets. So sorry, We were left to our own devices.
    What happens to you when that happens?
    Oh yeah, the above post.
    Learn to read man . I said the media has been covering the protests in Michigan for days now , Not the tweets .

You can't even read what you write
    Last edited by Kinkotheclown; 04-17-2020 at 03:49 PM.

Ignorance is bliss

You do realize the protests in Virginia have been taking place since last year right?
    Really? You can't be that gullible. Oh wait....

The "Reopen Virginia Protest" was organized by three groups: ReOpen Virginia, End the Lockdown VA and Virginians Against Excessive Quarantine.

Three newly formed groups came together to protest Virginia’s stay-at-home order and executive order closing non-essential businesses.

Sell the Team, HAL!

I agree
    But how do you start a revolt? With a small number of people.

Again, I'm not saying it's absolute by any means but would it really shock you if he found a way to use and capitalize on violence?
    I would think someone like Obama or Michelle would capitalize on and use violence . Remember they openly back violent groups like BLM . And then there is the real out there base of Bernie Sanders , I believe they were the ones calling for the killing of trump supports and Biden supporters . And it was Bernie who praised Fidel Castro just 2 months ago . But yeah trump is the big bad one .

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Really? You can't be that gullible. Oh wait....

The "Reopen Virginia Protest" was organized by three groups: ReOpen Virginia, End the Lockdown VA and Virginians Against Excessive Quarantine.

Three newly formed groups came together to protest Virginia’s stay-at-home order and executive order closing non-essential businesses.
    I was talking about the protests for second amendment rights . That was one of the protests that was mentioned earlier

Well last I checked it was the left base that had caused the most violence and property damage in this country . Or did you already forget the BLM movements or the constant protests by antifa?

You are a messed up human being. Flat out.
    WTF is wrong with you? Equating Black Lives Matter with ANTIFA? They have very different agendas and Black lives matter have a far more reaching following.

Wow, man. You are actually lumping together a group formed because young black men and boys were being shot down in the streets with a leftist guerrilla organization.

Talk about true colors shining clearly through the smoke.

You like Pence because he's a homophobe and BLM is the same as the leftist group. I see exactly how you think.
    So do we all.

Ignorance is bliss

They can’t interpret anything because they are letting the media and responses to the tweets , interpret things for them .

Besides, there's no media coverage of the tweets. So sorry, We were left to our own devices.
    Oh yeah, the above post.

Learn to read man . I said the media has been covering the protests in Michigan for days now , Not the tweets .

You can't even read what you write

Hey George, how about responding to this?

Cat got your tongue.
    C-A-T spells cat

Ignorance is bliss

Really. Who is responsible for more death and violence? The right wing extremists, particularly white nationalists have found a kindred spirit in this president. He provides dog whistled tacit approval. He's given them voice and a platform no other president has ever come close to approaching.

"The murder of 11 Jewish worshippers at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh was the most deadly U.S. domestic extremist attack since the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995, but it was far from an isolated incident. The University of Maryland’s Global Terrorism Database showed that, from 2010 to 2016, right-wing inspired terrorist acts in the United States have grown from 6 percent of total domestic terror attacks to 35 percent. The Anti-Defamation League’s report, “A Dark and Constant Rage,” catalogued 150 right-wing attacks from 1993 to 2017, noting that “right-wing extremists have been one of the largest and most consistent sources of domestic terror incidents in the United States for many years.” The Center for Strategic and International Studies also reported that, between 2016 and 2017 alone, right-wing inspired violence had quadrupled in the United States.

Christopher Hasson—a self-described white nationalist Coast Guard officer—was arrested in February for planning attacks on a target list of prominent Democratic politicians and cable news journalists. For at least two years, Lt. Hasson visited white supremacist and neo-Nazi websites; researched biological weapons and improvised explosives; and studied far-right extremist manifestos. Hasson’s arrest came only a few months after white nationalist Robert Bowers murdered 11 people and injured 7 more at the shooting inside the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh, an attack that appears to have been motivated by anti-Semitism and inspired by his extensive involvement in white supremacist and alt-right online networks. From the Charlottesville Unite the Right rally in August 2017 to Cesar Sayoc’s attempted mail bomb attacks on several of President Donald Trump’s most prominent critics, the spread of far-right ideology is inspiring an increasing number of violent attacks that put the safety of Americans at risk.

For the first time in U.S. history, the number of open FBI cases into domestic terrorism equals the number of foreign terrorist cases being investigated—a startling trend that FBI Director Christopher Wray first acknowledged last year."

https://www.americanprogress.org/iss...rorist-threat/

Sell the Team, HAL!

You are a messed up human being. Flat out.
    WTF is wrong with you? Equating Black Lives Matter with ANTIFA? They have very different agendas and Black lives matter have a far more reaching following.

Wow, man. You are actually lumping together a group formed because young black men and boys were being shot down in the streets with a leftist guerrilla organization.

Talk about true colors shining clearly through the smoke.

You like Pence because he's a homophobe and BLM is the same as the leftist group. I see exactly how you think.
    So do we all.

What is messed up is that you are totally ignoring police officers that were killed by BLM members and all the damage their protests caused in the communities they held their protests in .

Jorge, there are a few posts for which I asked for clarification and you haven't given any. Could you please respond?

Ignorance is bliss

What is messed up is that you are totally ignoring police officers that were killed by BLM members and all the damage their protests caused in the communities they held their protests in .
    No. I have tremendous gratitude and respect for the police. Nice try. Way to try to twist to your narrative and avoid and deflect the content of the post because you are a racist homophobe

You are a messed up person to try to twist those words to fit your beliefs.
    Last edited by Kinkotheclown; 04-17-2020 at 04:00 PM.

Ignorance is bliss

Ignorance is bliss

Obfuscate and avoid a winning combo eh Jorge?

Sell the Team, HAL!

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Really. Who is responsible for more death and violence? The right wing extremists, particularly white nationalists have found a kindred spirit in this president. He provides dog whistled tacit approval. He's given them voice and a platform no other president has ever come close to approaching.

"The murder of 11 Jewish worshippers at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh was the most deadly U.S. domestic extremist attack since the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995, but it was far from an isolated incident. The University of Maryland’s Global Terrorism Database showed that, from 2010 to 2016, right-wing inspired terrorist acts in the United States have grown from 6 percent of total domestic terror attacks to 35 percent. The Anti-Defamation League’s report, “A Dark and Constant Rage,” catalogued 150 right-wing attacks from 1993 to 2017, noting that “right-wing extremists have been one of the largest and most consistent sources of domestic terror incidents in the United States for many years.” The Center for Strategic and International Studies also reported that, between 2016 and 2017 alone, right-wing inspired violence had quadrupled in the United States.

Christopher Hasson—a self-described white nationalist Coast Guard officer—was arrested in February for planning attacks on a target list of prominent Democratic politicians and cable news journalists. For at least two years, Lt. Hasson visited white supremacist and neo-Nazi websites; researched biological weapons and improvised explosives; and studied far-right extremist manifestos. Hasson’s arrest came only a few months after white nationalist Robert Bowers murdered 11 people and injured 7 more at the shooting inside the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh, an attack that appears to have been motivated by anti-Semitism and inspired by his extensive involvement in white supremacist and alt-right online networks. From the Charlottesville Unite the Right rally in August 2017 to Cesar Sayoc’s attempted mail bomb attacks on several of President Donald Trump’s most prominent critics, the spread of far-right ideology is inspiring an increasing number of violent attacks that put the safety of Americans at risk.

For the first time in U.S. history, the number of open FBI cases into domestic terrorism equals the number of foreign terrorist cases being investigated—a startling trend that FBI Director Christopher Wray first acknowledged last year."

https://www.americanprogress.org/iss...rorist-threat/
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Center...rican_Progress

Your source is from a media outlet created by John Podesta , the chairman of Clinton’s 2016 pres campaign . You sir have lost all credibility .

Interesting? How the hell did you twist “no **** Sherlock” which I fact is a statement that it originated in China to me deflecting blame?
    I was actually confirming your statement but you did actually twist a statement of agreement into one of disagreement. Talk about twisting words to suit a narrative?

You k ow after that, you may not even qualify to be representative of the education system here

Oh yeah, the above post.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Center...rican_Progress

Your source is from a media outlet created by John Podesta , the chairman of Clinton’s 2016 pres campaign . You sir have lost all credibility .
    He's lost all credibility?

I'm sure he will lose sleep over losing credibility from a racist homophobe

Ignorance is bliss