Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 171 of 627 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221271 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 9393
  1. #2551
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    He wants martial law.
    I presume he comments later that he would never incite violence.
    But he did.


    Hey George, what do you think of the president inciting rebellion within his own country?


    edit- the good news is n one of the networks are running with it. Hopefully it's a fake.
    Def not a fake. Just peeped his Twitter account:


  2. #2552
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Def not a fake. Just peeped his Twitter account:


    I would think the media covering these protests for days now and streaming videos of them to hundreds of millions of tvs around this country will do more to incite violence than a few tweets from trump . I mean if you guys are right most of the country hates the guy and won’t listen to him .

  3. #2553
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Dr, when and where did he say he wants a rebellion vs Dem Gov’s?

    He praised California and New York, New Jersey Gov yesterday...

    You people can’t interpret anything.

    Again, show me
    Where and when he said that Dr.
    They can’t interpret anything because they are letting the media and responses to the tweets , interpret things for them .

  4. #2554
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,019
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    They can’t interpret anything because they are letting the media and responses to the tweets , interpret things for them .
    You can't be that dense. What part of under siege, liberate Virginia and save your 2nd amendment did you not understand?

    He is clearly sanctioning and inciting violence! Why?

  5. #2555
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,019
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    He wants martial law.
    I presume he comments later that he would never incite violence.
    But he did.


    Hey George, what do you think of the president inciting rebellion within his own country?


    edit- the good news is n one of the networks are running with it. Hopefully it's a fake.
    I always check source before posting!

    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

  6. #2556
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I would think the media covering these protests for days now and streaming videos of them to hundreds of millions of tvs around this country will do more to incite violence than a few tweets from trump . I mean if you guys are right most of the country hates the guy and won’t listen to him .
    Oh, brother. You claim some middle ground on this issue but it's obvious you have a major stake in standing up for Trump (even at his worst). Furthermore, I don't think either of these things are inciting violence as much as they are inciting dangerous idiocy that will have the opposite effect they are hoping it does aka lengthening these SIP guidelines.

  7. #2557
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    They can’t interpret anything because they are letting the media and responses to the tweets , interpret things for them .
    Lofl

  8. #2558
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,019
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Dr, when and where did he say he wants a rebellion vs Dem Gov’s?

    He praised California and New York, New Jersey Gov yesterday...

    You people can’t interpret anything.

    Again, show me
    Where and when he said that Dr.
    Read between the lines, shouldn't be that difficult to see the message! Does he need to say explicitly Virginia go get yer guns and be prepared for an armed rebellion.

    What he said yesterday doesn't apply today. He changes his mind more than you!!

  9. #2559
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    You can't be that dense. What part of under siege, liberate Virginia and save your 2nd amendment did you not understand?

    He is clearly sanctioning and inciting violence! Why?
    What violence was there in Michigan ? Last I saw no one was hurt there and nothing was destroyed . And that governor clearly went too far with the restrictions . And why are you ignoring the fact that the media has been airing those protests for days now ? I mean wouldn’t reporting on that for days and giving fame to those protestors more likely cause violence and more protests ? What is truly gonna incite violence is the governors taking too long to reopening their states . You can only keep people caged up for so long before they start fighting back . Now do I think trump shout tweet those two tweets , no . But saying he is trying to incite more violence and rebellion is just plain stretching things . Nowhere did I see him saying to hurt anyone or destroy anything in other parts of the country .

  10. #2560
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,264
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Interesting? How the hell did you twist “no **** Sherlock” which I fact is a statement that it originated in China to me deflecting blame?
    I was actually confirming your statement but you did actually twist a statement of agreement into one of disagreement. Talk about twisting words to suit a narrative?

    You k ow after that, you may not even qualify to be representative of the education system here



    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    They can’t interpret anything because they are letting the media and responses to the tweets , interpret things for them .
    Wait, we can't interpret? You couldn't even interpret the above post correctly.



    Besides, there's no media coverage of the tweets. So sorry, We were left to our own devices.
    What happens to you when that happens?
    Oh yeah, the above post.



    Ignorance is bliss

  11. #2561
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Read between the lines, shouldn't be that difficult to see the message! Does he need to say explicitly Virginia go get yer guns and be prepared for an armed rebellion.

    What he said yesterday doesn't apply today. He changes his mind more than you!!

    You do realize the protests in Virginia have been taking place since last year right?

  12. #2562
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,264
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Interesting? How the hell did you twist “no **** Sherlock” which I fact is a statement that it originated in China to me deflecting blame?
    I was actually confirming your statement but you did actually twist a statement of agreement into one of disagreement. Talk about twisting words to suit a narrative?

    You k ow after that, you may not even qualify to be representative of the education system here
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    What violence was there in Michigan ? Last I saw no one was hurt there and nothing was destroyed . And that governor clearly went too far with the restrictions . And why are you ignoring the fact that the media has been airing those protests for days now ? I mean wouldn’t reporting on that for days and giving fame to those protestors more likely cause violence and more protests ? What is truly gonna incite violence is the governors taking too long to reopening their states . You can only keep people caged up for so long before they start fighting back . Now do I think trump shout tweet those two tweets , no . But saying he is trying to incite more violence and rebellion is just plain stretching things . Nowhere did I see him saying to hurt anyone or destroy anything in other parts of the country .
    Yes, she went too far with it.
    Does that mean the president should be tweeting "free Michigan"?

    It's hysterical that you don't understand how that affects his base
    Oh yeah. You are his base



    Ignorance is bliss

  13. #2563
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Wait, we can't interpret? You couldn't even interpret the above post correctly.



    Besides, there's no media coverage of the tweets. So sorry, We were left to our own devices.
    What happens to you when that happens?
    Oh yeah, the above post.
    Learn to read man . I said the media has been covering the protests in Michigan for days now , Not the tweets .

  14. #2564
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,264
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I would think the media covering these protests for days now and streaming videos of them to hundreds of millions of tvs around this country will do more to incite violence than a few tweets from trump . I mean if you guys are right most of the country hates the guy and won’t listen to him .
    I agree
    But how do you start a revolt? With a small number of people.

    Again, I'm not saying it's absolute by any means but would it really shock you if he found a way to use and capitalize on violence?



    Ignorance is bliss

  15. #2565
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,264
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Interesting? How the hell did you twist “no **** Sherlock” which I fact is a statement that it originated in China to me deflecting blame?
    I was actually confirming your statement but you did actually twist a statement of agreement into one of disagreement. Talk about twisting words to suit a narrative?

    You k ow after that, you may not even qualify to be representative of the education system here
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Learn to read man . I said the media has been covering the protests in Michigan for days now , Not the tweets .
    Learn to read. I was referring to the tweet! (You know, like you didn't when you quoted the above post)

    Nice try



    Ignorance is bliss

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •