Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 169 of 627 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219269 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    We don’t know what the protesters were saying.
    It might have been a hate rally.
    Would you be shocked if Bernie bro’s protested trump and it was a hate rally?

A protest is a protest it’s not spewing hate, regardless of who’s protesting
    Clown, it was about her stringent measures, they were over the top.

Where are the protests in New York and California?

Trump supporters live there too.

She is defecting blame.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Got tested 2 days ago. It just came back positive. I feel fine. I have no fever, no cough or anything else. I'm not a happy camper right now.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Why did the Chinese allow this virus to spread around the World?
    How many times do you need to repeat this question?
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/possible-...201204720.html

Just to give you an idea of what a controlled setting looks like and why the virus is so dangerous. If you assume margin of error that still means a significant portion of carriers have this and don't know it. Its not hard to understand why prematurely pulling the trigger on reopening the economy can be extremely dangerous.

Again, the Trump opposition just says it is too soon but you all never give us your plan.

Why is that?
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Mush, you know what would be a really nice gesture? Only go to the car wash 2 times a week and donate the amount of water you would use the other 2 times to an African village that needs it for drinking.
    I'm guessing you'd be sending a thousand gallons or so a month.
    I donate to Feed America, United Way, Pet Rescue. I donate more than the average citizen.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Mush, China did a bad job.
    Trump has done a worse job.

Let's put it this way. Covid was a pop quiz for the world. China got the quiz first and didn't do well.
    Trump saw they were given the quiz. He new we would get it. He still didn't prepare.
    That is far, far worse.
    You know it's coming and you didn't get ready is way more egregious than, being completely caught off guard and flunking.

Come On Clown, all Countries were going by what the WHO and China were saying in Dec and Jan. There was no urgency from them at all. NOBODY was prepared because of the lack of response or warnings from China and then the WHO protected China as well...in mid January the US offered help and was turned away......how about that Clown, turned away....

Hell, he is called xenophobic when he put the travel ban on China on Jan 31, Good ole Sleepy Joe and Crazy Bernie called him that. They didn’t take it seriously as well. Neither did Pelosi and Schumer as they were consumed by IMPEACHMENT.

The real reason NOBODY IN THE US was paying attention was because we were all watching IMPEACHMENT during January.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 04-17-2020 at 10:05 AM.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    Got tested 2 days ago. It just came back positive. I feel fine. I have no fever, no cough or anything else. I'm not a happy camper right now.
    I would have left that hell hole as soon as the numbers were increasing.

Good luck John.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

How many times do you need to repeat this question?
    Until someone answers it.

Your anger should be towards China.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Hope for the best for you bud

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Vitamin C, Vitamin D. Hot fluids. Do breathing exercises. There are some good examples online. Keep your lungs strong and open.
    Even if you are feeling good. Do the stuff if you aren't already doing it.

I hope you stay feeling ok and get through it with little to no issue.

Ignorance is bliss

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Come On Clown, all Countries were going by what the WHO and China were saying in Dec and Jan. There was no urgency from them at all. NOBODY was prepared because of the lack of response or warnings from China and then the WHO protected China as well...in mid January the US offered help and was turned away......how about that Clown, turned away....

Hell, he is called xenophobic when he put the travel ban on China on Jan 31, Good ole Sleepy Joe and Crazy Bernie called him that. They didn’t take it seriously as well. Neither did Pelosi and Schumer as they were consumed by IMPEACHMENT.

The real reason NOBODY IN THE US was paying attention was because we were all watching IMPEACHMENT during January.
    First bolded- That proves he knew there was a serious issue. He offered to help China, which is good. But that means, he knew something was going down and instead of preparing us, he denied it would happen here.

Second bolded. Stop. He did not "ban" travel. He "restricted". Big difference or as the orange man would say, a yuuuuge difference. Those restrictions did not even stop flights coming directly from china here.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/04/u...trictions.html

"Since Chinese officials disclosed the outbreak of a mysterious pneumonialike illness to international health officials on New Year’s Eve, at least 430,000 people have arrived in the United States on direct flights from China, including nearly 40,000 in the two months after President Trump imposed restrictions on such travel, according to an analysis of data collected in both countries."

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/th...-restrictions/

"For starters, health experts say Trump was wrong to refer to the travel restrictions as a “travel ban,” as he did in a telephone interview on March 4 with Fox News’ Sean Hannity. During a town hall on March 5, Trump said he “closed down the borders to China and to other areas that are very badly affected.” That’s not accurate.

As Azar explained when he announced the travel restrictions on Jan. 31, the policy prohibits non-U.S. citizens, other than the immediate family of U.S. citizens and permanent residents, who have traveled to China within the last two weeks from entering the U.S.

At a House subcommittee hearing on the coronavirus on Feb. 5, Ron Klain, White House Ebola response coordinator under the Obama administration, took issue with the characterization of the travel restrictions as a travel “ban.”

“We don’t have a travel ban,” Klain said. “We have a travel Band-Aid right now. First, before it was imposed, 300,000 people came here from China in the previous month. So, the horse is out of the barn.”"

Think about this. He thought it was scary enough to want travel restrictions but didn't want to get tests made and get PPEs ready? So he recognized the danger- (ie, he knew the quiz was coming.) Ad he didn't prepare.

Ignorance is bliss

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Updates from NY.

Still getting about 2k a day entering the hospitals. But more are leaving the hospitals daily. So the strain on hospitals is still high, but dropping. Deaths is high but seems to be leveled out around 600-700 a day. Hopefully we're on the downward trend, but still much work to be done.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by OhSoSlick; 04-17-2020 at 11:48 AM.
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Fdny ems has seen a drop in alarms since the peak of the pandemic. The two agencies I respond out of have also seen a sharp drop in pandemic alarms.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Just something to keep in mind.

Nursing homes with confirmed deaths and presumed covid-19 deaths(they're waiting for final results in some cases)