Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 164 of 627 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 9393
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Iím proud of the Truck Drivers of this Country!

Thanks for all you all do during this tough times of Covid 19

100%

Mush, what about grocery store workers? Honestly, they are friggin heroes. This is why we need to reevaluate things.
    If they stopped working, what happens? They are paid crap and get no benefits, yet they are working. Transit workers? Cops and Firemen? EMTs?
    Take a little out of the pockets of the pro athletes, super rich and spread it around to the people we are learning to be "essential." Make their lives easier because we are being how important they are.

Ignorance is bliss

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-say...173929813.html

House Democrats are pushing for more generous direct payments to Americans as the coronavirus pandemic plunges the country into what experts have predicted will be a long recession.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi told Democrats during a conference call on April 6 that a bill Congress was negotiating with the Trump administration could amount to more than $1 trillion and include another set of direct cash payments.

"A one-time, $1,200 check isn't going to cut it," Khanna said. "Americans need sustained cash infusions for the duration of this crisis in order to come out on the other side alive, healthy, and ready to get back to work."
    Even if you don't agree on the 2,000 dollars a month (which Canada is doing btw), his premise is absolutely correct. 1200 bucks doesn't do **** for people who will be out of work indefinitely.

Well that is why the economy needs to start reopening soon . You can only print so much money until the dollar collapses .

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-say...173929813.html

Even if you don't agree on the 2,000 dollars a month (which Canada is doing btw), his premise is absolutely correct. 1200 bucks doesn't do **** for people who will be out of work indefinitely.

I think 1200. month per person with a cap for families is way more than enough, if the GOV picks up utilities and they do a rent and mortgage freeze.
    250 a week for food and entertainment is vey, very generous IMO.

Again, that is provided that all things like electric, gas, internet, phone, healthcare payments, rent/mortgage are all frozen

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I think 1200. month per person with a cap for families is way more than enough, if the GOV picks up utilities and they do a rent and mortgage freeze.
    250 a week for food and entertainment is vey, very generous IMO.

Again, that is provided that all things like electric, gas, internet, phone, healthcare payments, rent/mortgage are all frozen
    What you want America to be like some third world country like Sweden, Norway, Germany, or France. Food lines are common in Belgium and Swittzeeland you commie ah.

Actually if you have children you get more than 1200. 500 for each child .

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Well that is why the economy needs to start reopening soon . You can only print so much money until the dollar collapses .
    There are ways to combat inflation whether its changes in post coronavirus fiscal policies, increasing taxes, the Fed raising interest rates, etc. Inflation will naturally decrease just based on people going back to work in time as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Actually if you have children you get more than 1200. 500 for each child .
    My family got zip cause we made too much and we are in NYC while a family in Montana gets the 1200 and they are not directly effected.

No one who lives in reality is suggesting he wait till the last case. Hypothetically speaking even if a vaccine is developed tomorrow, it has to go through testing, then be mass produced. You're talking about some time in 2021 before everyone had access to it. Reopening the economy is not on the same time line as finding a vaccine.

The problem is you have a president who is tone deaf, lacks empathy, etc. He's concerned solely with the economy and he wanted to sole authority on the reopening date. Good thing is governors aren't listening.

We're not talking about who the culprit is. We know China ****ed up royally.

We're talking about when is the right time to start reopening things and what the new normal will be when they do. Again, the federal government can pass legislation to aid the economy for another month if they need to. You don't get back American lives if people die when making that decision prematurely.

You act like he would just flip the switch in one day. He even said that he canít do that. It would have be done in when it is safe.

The problem?

When is it safe?

Nobody on here will say when that would be. They all just crush Trump because he said he wants to open up soon.

Again, when is it safe?

All of you just keep saying it is not safe yet, too soon would be a problem...but you all never say when.....

Hilarious!

You know why you all never say when?

Because you want to crush Trump when he says it is ok to open.

Any day he picks will be wrong with the opposition...it is hilarious!
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    PSD requires reputable sources. I didn't report the post although based on the suspect nature I could and should have. Read the rules regarding reliable sourcing. Conspiracy theories and propaganda sites are not deemed reliable.

Western Journal is considered a questionable source. A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing info.
    Wow!

Hilarious!

Why is the left side the only correct side?

That is why Iím not a Democrat. You all are arrogant and think your way of thinking is the only way. And that is not right. Iím not specifically pointing to you but anything that comes from opposite of a liberal/Democrat/lefty is wrong in their eyes of thinking. Who made you all the one and only?
    PINKPOP 1992

1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World

They didn't want the world to know they had a pandemic they had no control over. I hate to say it but China is not the only country who would do the same thing in regards to some kind of disaster. Remember Chernobyl?

That doesn't change the virus's origin. The overwhelming scientific evidence points to it coming from natural transmission.

The fact is it came from Wuhan...China tried to covered up initially and hoped it would be contained...it wasnít!

They are guilty of wrecking the world!
    PINKPOP 1992

1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World

You act like he would just flip the switch in one day. He even said that he canít do that. It would have be done in when it is safe.

The problem?

When is it safe?

Nobody on here will say when that would be. They all just crush Trump because he said he wants to open up soon.

Again, when is it safe?

All of you just keep saying it is not safe yet, too soon would be a problem...but you all never say when.....

Hilarious!

You know why you all never say when?

Because you want to crush Trump when he says it is ok to open.

Any day he picks will be wrong with the opposition...it is hilarious!
    I dont believe that. This is the same man who wanted the economy opened by Easter. Does that sound like a president who deserves our trust? I don't see someone with the emotional or intellectual capacity to make a decision of that magnitude.

It's not going to be 100% safe until there is a vaccine or a universal treatment. We all understand that. That isnt the standard we expect to open the economy.

That said, the best way to mitigate spread and death is to keep people at home. If that means doing it until June so be it. That will flatten the curve exponentially.

This isnt an all or nothing scenario. It is however something where adhering to what's already in place can save a significant amount of lives and potentially cut down on the spread of this virus.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-16-2020 at 06:28 PM.

Wow!

Hilarious!

That is why Iím not a Democrat. You all are arrogant and think your way of thinking is the only way. And that is not right. Iím not specifically pointing to you but anything that comes from opposite of a liberal/Democrat/lefty is wrong in their eyes of thinking. Who made you all the one and only?
    Well I am a Republican and think your wrong. So there. I have mentioned many times why I disagree with your thinking and you ignore me. Cause basically it's nonsense. Not even consistent with any purported conservative principals of responsibility.

Wow!

Hilarious!

Nick simmer down. It's not political or partisan, as hard as that may be for you to grasp. It was deleted because it violated the PSD rules for reputable sources plain and simple. We do not want to promote conspiracy theory or propaganda sites.

Sell the Team, HAL!

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Steve Mnuchin thinks Americans can live on $1,200 for 10 weeks. https://t.co/GrS0ON4gcm

This popped up on my Twitter feed. I don't follow the person. But the video and audio are obviously legit.

Only the best in the Trump administration.

:eyeroll:

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.