Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 163 of 627 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    They didn't want the world to know they had a pandemic they had no control over. I hate to say it but China is not the only country who would do the same thing in regards to some kind of disaster. Remember Chernobyl?

That doesn't change the virus's origin. The overwhelming scientific evidence points to it coming from natural transmission.
    China will suffer from this if US companies return to manufacture here since the tax cuts make America more attractive. Well that was one of my hopes when I voted for Trump, maybe that one thing can come to fruition.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Sad face. I wish the moderator would make you answer questions raised to you. Imagine and not let you just roll onto other points
    It's funny that he accused all of us of "parroting".
    Why do parrots, "parrot"? Because thy memorize sounds and can recreate what they are told but never actually think of what to say. They just repeat, no thought.

Ignorance is bliss

In fact let Science decide when we open up States. If we are lucky maybe by 2022 if they decided.
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World

China will suffer from this if US companies return to manufacture here since the tax cuts make America more attractive.
    I mentioned this a couple days back, Trump could end up looking like an economic hero if he actually gets it together and follows through on the trade relationships with Africa. If he could move production to there? He "brings jobs" to the region and he keeps production costs low, so prices stay low here.

That is the best and smartest way for the world to "get back" at China.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    It's funny that he accused all of us of "parroting".
    Why do parrots, "parrot"? Because thy memorize sounds and can recreate what they are told but never actually think of what to say. They just repeat, no thought.
    I have asked him mildly challenging questions at least 24xs and no response. Mild questions as a follow up. Fox News does not do a detailed response to their assertions. Even their shows have like 6 people on a panel and 5 all agree with each other against the one oppoment who they ridicule.

5.2 million more people filed for unemployment this week. We're now over 22 million people who have lost their jobs due to the virus. If the federal government thinks they can go without more aid packages to help Americans, they're crazy. I'm not just talking business aid either. With all those additional people out of work, i wonder how much of that money has actually been given to businesses.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    In fact let Science decide when we open up States. If we are lucky maybe by 2022 if they decided.
    Once we can test, it will be fine. That's why I say he's been horrible. If he had ordered tests to be created in February, we would have a surplus. We will need a billion tests. People will need to be tested multiple times to see if antibodies have formed.

We will also need a vaccine.

On a lighter note, I took your advice and watched Carlin. It was awesome. Thanks

Ignorance is bliss

I have asked him mildly challenging questions at least 24xs and no response. Mild questions as a follow up. Fox News does not do a detailed response to their assertions. Even their shows have like 6 people on a panel and 5 all agree with each other against the one oppoment who they ridicule.
    Yet he posts about us morons and how pathetic we are.

Ignorance is bliss

So moderator can Posada be sanctioned for not answering out questions? I am horribly offended. My tears pour out of my eye sockets. I spend time addressing him with sincere good faith and he brushes me off and moves onto more pointless statements. I am so horribly offended. I demand justice ....

Michigan sheriff’s said the Gov of Michigan has overstepped her authority with some of her stringent orders.....

People understand but she is ridiculous.

Then, like a Queen, she tells her State that for protesting she might have to extend more stay at home orders...

She is a riot!

And the opposition gets mad at Trump for his statements...
    PINKPOP 1992

1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World

Michigan sheriff’s said the Gov of Michigan has overstepped her authority with some of her stringent orders.....

Then, like a Queen, she tells her State that for protesting she might have to extend more stay at home orders...

She is a riot!

I don't think you realize how hard michigan could get hit.
    I agree she's a bit over the top but people are not listening to her. She has to do something and Trump isn't going to help her.

Ignorance is bliss

She is a riot!

Because you dislike her I think she is hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    The same can be said about any media source these days . I mean their sources always seem to be unnamed or anonymous . When was the last time one could truthfully say any media outlet is a reliable source ? And you cannot truthfully say there is a media source that isn’t outwardly biased these days.
    Not reputable media outlets, papers, journals, periodicals that provide documented sourcing. There are literally hundreds of media outlets that are considered unbiased or have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and sourced. The list is very long.

You didn't offer an opinion. You linked to a propaganda site with a questionable reputation. PSD tries to avoid source extremes on either side of the political spectrum. If you check the rules you will find info on reputable sources. We were compiling a list, not sure if it's still active.

Sell the Team, HAL!

I’m proud of the Truck Drivers of this Country!

Thanks for all you all do during this tough times of Covid 19
    PINKPOP 1992

1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World

I’m proud of the Truck Drivers of this Country!

Thanks for all you all do during this tough times of Covid 19
    By the way. All truck drivers are a few yea rs from losing their jobs due to driverless vehicles Technology and the economy are converging to eliminate millions of jobs.