Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 162 of 627 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 9393
  1. #2416
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Some will. I already told you some will. Other politicians will also down play numbers to help themselves. I already said investigative reporter will get to the bottom of this when reporters can. But right now what you posted was just speculation presented as something that has been vetted. Get the difference.
    Really then explain how death from Covid just happen to nearly double from over 6k to over 10k in just a couple days after cuomo said the curve was flattening and less people weed getting brought into hospitals ? Even n the peak of the outbreak , nyc didn’t have more than 1k or so die in one day but I am supposed to believe suddenly almost 5k died in like 2 days from it?

  2. #2417
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8,016
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Really then explain how death from Covid just happen to nearly double from over 6k to over 10k in just a couple days after cuomo said the curve was flattening and less people weed getting brought into hospitals ? Even n the peak of the outbreak , nyc didn’t have more than 1k or so die in one day but I am supposed to believe suddenly almost 5k died in like 2 days from it?
    I am not explaining anything. I am saying the truth will come out. So take a deep breath and put your pre determined opinion await the facts. You may speculate all you want but it's not fact. People are dying in places like jails, nursing homes, shelters and other non hospital settings where they may not have been diagnosed. Or because the data collections were not in place for it. Your insistence that the numbers are lower then what is reported also has a ideological motive. The more people dead the more the failure of our leaders to respond earlier appears not for you of course cause you think Trump did Great. You and other members of the true believers have no doubt. But some of you might be having their faith shaken in the Red Hat wearing savior of America.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 04-16-2020 at 01:55 PM.

  3. #2418
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    48,998
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    The problem?

    A little speculation: Even if Trump waits for the last case to be solved the media would still say he reopened up the Country too soon and put everybody at risk....But the idiotic media will and has I gnored the risks China put on the entire World with their delay in response to the virus that was unleashed in Wuhan.

    Is he suppose to wait until the vaccine is ready for the public?
    No one who lives in reality is suggesting he wait till the last case. Hypothetically speaking even if a vaccine is developed tomorrow, it has to go through testing, then be mass produced. You're talking about some time in 2021 before everyone had access to it. Reopening the economy is not on the same time line as finding a vaccine.

    The problem is you have a president who is tone deaf, lacks empathy, etc. He's concerned solely with the economy and he wanted to sole authority on the reopening date. Good thing is governors aren't listening.

    We're not talking about who the culprit is. We know China ****ed up royally.

    We're talking about when is the right time to start reopening things and what the new normal will be when they do. Again, the federal government can pass legislation to aid the economy for another month if they need to. You don't get back American lives if people die when making that decision prematurely.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-16-2020 at 02:00 PM.

  4. #2419
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    48,998
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    How do you know it didnt start in a lab?

    Maybe you got misinformation as well.....you seem to only believe in certain scientists theories.

    You ever think about the other side of the coin?
    Because most of the scientific evidence suggests it started organically. The thing about this is because its inconclusive and we can't say anything for certain, that allows people to make **** up and try to see if it sticks.

    Its also easy to do that because the Chinese government is a piece of **** so the assumption is that the evidence based science is incorrect as our distrust for what comes from Wuhan is paramount.

    Its not. Science>>>belief.

  5. #2420
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    44,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Interesting? How the hell did you twist “no **** Sherlock” which I fact is a statement that it originated in China to me deflecting blame?
    I was actually confirming your statement but you did actually twist a statement of agreement into one of disagreement. Talk about twisting words to suit a narrative?

    You k ow after that, you may not even qualify to be representative of the education system here
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    No one has to watch CNN , just come to this thread and you will find somebody parroting whatever is on the news
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Fauci said the same things trump had said 3 months ago . The man has lied about this virus as much as trump did . Everyone was dismissing this virus as no big deal just 2 months ago . No one knew how bad it was because China and WHO , covered the truth up for months .
    1- Answer the first post or are you that big of a coward?

    2-I don't watch CNN News or channel. When I get a report I look at many sites, including more right slanted reports. Unlike those who eat, sleep and jack it to One America News or Fox because I have a thing for anorexic Barbie wanna be's, yelling idiotic commentary.
    (I'm actually thinking you have wood for Pelosi. Seems your type, frail, annoying and demanding.)

    3-Read the post RC quoted. Or are you that unfathomably foolish that you can't make the correlation and have an objective opinion.

    -Correlation-a mutual relationship or connection between two or more things.

    Oh wait.
    -Mutual-(of a feeling or action) experienced or done by each of two or more parties toward the other or others.

    Well I better add

    Unfathomably-Difficult or impossible to understand



    Ignorance is bliss

  6. #2421
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Because most of the scientific evidence suggests it started from animal transmission. The thing about this is because its inconclusive and we can't say anything for certain, that allows people to make **** up and try to see if it sticks.

    Its also easy to do that because the Chinese government is a piece of **** so the assumption is that the evidence based science is incorrect as our distrust for what comes from Wuhan is paramount.

    Its not. Science>>>belief. Always has been. Always will be.

    Well the fact that China has been covering up so much about this virus , means they have something to hide . Now what are they working so hard to hide ?

  7. #2422
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    1- Answer the first post or are you that big of a coward?

    2-I don't watch CNN News or channel. When I get a report I look at many sites, including more right slanted reports. Unlike those who eat, sleep and jack it to One America News or Fox because I have a thing for anorexic Barbie wanna be's, yelling idiotic commentary.
    (I'm actually thinking you have wood for Pelosi. Seems your type, frail, annoying and demanding.)

    3-Read the post RC quoted. Or are you that unfathomably foolish that you can't make the correlation and have an objective opinion.

    -Correlation-a mutual relationship or connection between two or more things.

    Oh wait.
    -Mutual-(of a feeling or action) experienced or done by each of two or more parties toward the other or others.

    Well I better add

    Unfathomably-Difficult or impossible to understand
    The fact that none of your posts have gotten deleted, leads me to question whoever deleted mine . Because if your posts directed at me lately aren’t inflammatory I don’t know what Is .

  8. #2423
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    17,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I guess if my source was cnn my post wouldn’t have been deleted . What a crock
    PSD requires reputable sources. I didn't report the post although based on the suspect nature I could and should have. Read the rules regarding reliable sourcing. Conspiracy theories and propaganda sites are not deemed reliable.

    Western Journal is considered a questionable source. A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing info.

  9. #2424
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    48,998
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Well the fact that China has been covering up so much about this virus , means they have something to hide . Now what are they working so hard to hide ?
    They didn't want the world to know they had a pandemic they had no control over. I hate to say it but China is not the only country who would do the same thing in regards to some kind of disaster. Remember Chernobyl?

    That doesn't change the virus's origin. The overwhelming scientific evidence points to it coming from natural transmission.

  10. #2425
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8,016
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    The fact that none of your posts have gotten deleted, leads me to question whoever deleted mine . Because if your posts directed at me lately aren’t inflammatory I don’t know what Is .
    Sad face. I wish the moderator would make you answer questions raised to you. Imagine and not let you just roll onto other points

  11. #2426
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    44,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Interesting? How the hell did you twist “no **** Sherlock” which I fact is a statement that it originated in China to me deflecting blame?
    I was actually confirming your statement but you did actually twist a statement of agreement into one of disagreement. Talk about twisting words to suit a narrative?

    You k ow after that, you may not even qualify to be representative of the education system here


    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    If it was not intentionally done , it was because like with everything else they do there . They tried to cut corners somewhere to save money or make extra money and screwed up . If it was intentional , then it was done to harm the US , their strongest foe
    Makes a ton of sense. Make the US economy weak so they stop buying things from China and force them to loose jobs and income, while in the process have other countries remove production from china and relocate elsewhere.

    Speaking of cutting corners, how about the surplus of PPE and Testing kits we have here? I mean at least after Trump called for wartime power, he's used it so effectively to get this country a surplus of all those things, to make sure we can effectively combat this virus...
    ...
    Oh. I forgot. Trump isn't cutting corners to save money while screwing up.
    (Wait for it)

    Yeah. He is.
    Trump is doing exactly what China did except he takes zero accountability and grabs for credit like a fat man at an all you can eat buffet.
    And remember, he loves Xi Jinping and has said so. So it looks like he's trying to emulate him.
    You know what that makes trump? A commie lover!



    Ignorance is bliss

  12. #2427
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    44,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Interesting? How the hell did you twist “no **** Sherlock” which I fact is a statement that it originated in China to me deflecting blame?
    I was actually confirming your statement but you did actually twist a statement of agreement into one of disagreement. Talk about twisting words to suit a narrative?

    You k ow after that, you may not even qualify to be representative of the education system here
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    No one has to watch CNN , just come to this thread and you will find somebody parroting whatever is on the news
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    The fact that none of your posts have gotten deleted, leads me to question whoever deleted mine . Because if your posts directed at me lately aren’t inflammatory I don’t know what Is .
    Why would mine be deleted. I am not insulting you. When I post a source, it is credible.

    Because I refute what you say, successfully and show you don't have a leg on which to stand? That's why you want them deleted?
    What happened to free thought? It only applies to your thoughts?
    Or when someone talks BS, can other posters tell them it's BS?

    You know how I know you post BS? Because when confronted with questions that actually challenge you and make you think outside of MAGA rhetoric, you don't respond.

    See the three examples above.



    Ignorance is bliss

  13. #2428
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    PSD requires reputable sources. I didn't report the post although based on the suspect nature I could and should have. Read the rules regarding reliable sourcing. Conspiracy theories and propaganda sites are not deemed reliable.

    Western Journal is considered a questionable source. A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing info.

    The same can be said about any media source these days . I mean their sources always seem to be unnamed or anonymous . When was the last time one could truthfully say any media outlet is a reliable source ? And you cannot truthfully say there is a media source that isn’t outwardly biased these days.

  14. #2429
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Why would mine be deleted. I am not insulting you. When I post a source, it is credible.

    Because I refute what you say, successfully and show you don't have a leg on which to stand? That's why you want them deleted?
    What happened to free thought? It only applies to your thoughts?
    Or when someone talks BS, can other posters tell them it's BS?
    Well it is obvious that freedom of thought doesn’t apply to everyone here . And that was my point .

  15. #2430
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    22,338
    Hey opposition!

    Remember, all States are not the same so don’t do your best with your spin job stories with your link.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •