Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 160 of 627 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210260 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 9393
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Clown, China would never intentionally leak a virus. It was done inadvertently IMO. That is why there was a coverup and the WHO defending them.

Again, it may be true. But I am not jumping on that wagon yet. Lord knows we have the same labs here and it could just as easily happen here.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Open up the economy in Florida then cause New Yorkers need some sun.
    I never said to reopen too soon.

I want my Gov to wait until June 1.......I would rather have the State suffer with stay at home for another month.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Speaking of George Carlin?

Listen to his germs rant.

Hilarious and true.....
    What would your methodology be ? You have time to have devised one given you have the time to contemplate on washing your car with such urgency.

It's speaks to opening up non essential businesses.
    Christ, I get the non essential crap.

Iím just being facetious with my car wash rant. But how does anybody become at risk at my car wash when you never, never come in contact with anybody? They have an employee there sneezing when he fills up the propane tanks for customers? How is THAT safe?

You get my point now?

Donít fill propane tanks and let people go thru the wash is the safe way. But propane is deemed essential for cooking.......
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 04-16-2020 at 08:21 AM.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Again, it may be true. But I am not jumping on that wagon yet. Lord knows we have the same labs here and it could just as easily happen here.
    Of course.....

Look, the orange turd has been terrible in the past 6 weeks. But this was not his fault. But the sole blame from the media on how he has handled this situation is put on him because he is President, I get that.

But why does the media ignore the lack of response from where the damn virus originated? Wuhan, China!

That is not the US.

Again, Pelosi and Schumer are quick on everything with Trump and their narratives.

Where were they in Jan?

Impeachment was the focus of the month for them. They get info too.....they didnít believe it either or thought it was this bad.....

It is more than just Trump.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 04-16-2020 at 08:27 AM.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Christ, I get the non essential crap.

Iím just being facetious with my car wash rant. But how does anybody become at risk at my car wash when you never, never come in contact with anybody? They have an employee there sneezing when he fills up the propane tanks for customers? How is THAT safe?

You get my point now?

Donít fill propane tanks and let people go thru the wash is the safe way. But propane is deemed essential for cooking.......
    Wash your own car. You 'll get more satisfaction. Maybe you can get all wet and soapy and give the neighbors a show. Like in Cool Hand Luke.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 04-16-2020 at 08:58 AM.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Wash your own car. You 'll get more satisfaction. Maybe you can get all wet and soapy and give the neighbors a show. Like in Cool Hand Luke.

The sequel to Cool Hand Luke is going to be, "Wet Balls Mush"

Ignorance is bliss

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Ok, a little logic here.
    For those who continually say that Trump has done a decent job because no one knew how to handle it and if he's been bad, they all have been bad.
    How can you point the finger and blame China and WHO for they response or lack of?

If Trump couldn't deal with this because "no one has eve had to deal with it".
    Why should China have know how to perfectly deal? Why isn't that country afforded the same leeway given to the President?

WAS CHINA"S RESPONSE GOOD? NO. But for a moment consider certain parallels

1-China doesn't really say anything because they don't know what it is or if it's a concern.
    2-China downplays it and says it's under control. They release a "Don't worry" message and a "We've got this" message
    3-China says, "Um, yeah, it's kind of bad. We are going to deal with this now and the world should know its coming"
    4- China get the virus at least under control and warns of possible second and third waves. He sends masks and ventilators to other countries to help.

1-Our president for months after knowing the possibility and actually after having cases here, says, "It's not coming here"
    2-As more cases come in, our president says "It's not going to be bad", "It will go away in the warm weather". "We don't have to worry"
    3-As the disease hits hard, our president is playing politics and not utilizing his powers for the greater good but rather to inflame dialogues. He continues to mislead and twist medical facts. He ignores experts.
    4-Rather than focus on public health, he again defies the experts and talks about reopening the country. He then misrepresents the constitution and his own power. He blames democrats for bad press and trying to hurt his reelection bid.
    He blames China and threatens a suit.
    (He does 1-4 and still says, he's handled it well)

So If our president can't be held accountable for his handling of this, how can you blame China. Their responses were very, very similar until the last part.

And let's be clear, if this happened here, would he have run to the press and said that we had a deadly virus that was a world threat? Or would he have kept it quiet ? I'll wait for the last answer.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

sars and the related virus covid 19 originated in china..chinese cultural preferences probably led to the spread of covid 19 through chinese wet markets which china still refuses to shut down.. i blame china 100% for the deaths caused by covid 19 around the world.. in both cases china delayed reporting both viruses to the who..

Why is it only on CNN is where you get the idea this is never going to end?
    Or we have to hear every sob story?

Or we have to hear about every chaotic scenario?

Or we have to hear about how we will never recover?

Or we have to see a number that ticks every time someone has passed away?

Or we have to hear about how bad the US is handling this situation?

They are a disgraceful network!

Trump is right, they are the worst ever!

I have a solution for you. DON'T WATCH!!!
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

They are just as bad!

I hate negative people!

Well I donít hate anybody but not a fan of negative people.

So you don't like yourself?
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    sars and the related virus covid 19 originated in china..chinese cultural preferences probably led to the spread of covid 19 through chinese wet markets which china still refuses to shut down.. i blame china 100% for the deaths caused by covid 19 around the world.. in both cases china delayed reporting both viruses to the who..
    One day a virus can jump from Geese on the great lakes to mankind, or from a chicken farm in Arkansas the next time. Then would that be America's fault ?

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Your one of a kind buddy...lol

I got the over. I still wanna know how many original players he's kept from his SIM game. U know he's traded just about everyone atleast once and it wouldn't surprise me if he's traded a couple players and then turned around traded to get those guys back.
    Mush how many guys other than Cole, Judge and Torres are left of your original 25 man roster ?

What makes you think he didn't drop any of that trio? It only takes one bad game.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    I have a solution for you. DON'T WATCH!!!
    No one has to watch CNN , just come to this thread and you will find somebody parroting whatever is on the news

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Fauci said the same things trump had said 3 months ago . The man has lied about this virus as much as trump did . Everyone was dismissing this virus as no big deal just 2 months ago . No one knew how bad it was because China and WHO , covered the truth up for months .